Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I've just joined. I def think she's hiding money as she seems to spend and spend.
She may well have. But she best hope she’s not caught or she will looking at a prison sentence. She never was worth 45m anyway, so even if she has stored some, there won’t be that much. Plus her income will be watched for the next twelve months.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely like her and I actually feel sorry for her. I hope she makes it through it because as someone said she'll be dead soon. She is very self destructive and it's a shame as she has beautiful children and a lovely family behind her. It's a shame men have treated her like tit.

Reactions: 5
Erm..she’s treated men like tit! The two she had trouble getting over were the only two who dumped her! She likes to do the dumping and she likes men to rely on her and her have the power in the relationship.

Reactions: 7
Erm..she’s treated men like tit! The two she had trouble getting over were the only two who dumped her! She likes to do the dumping and she likes men to rely on her and her have the power in the relationship.
I mean, Kieran did shag her best mate and the nanny so not really Katie’s fault that was it...

Yeah she probably has treated her men not very nice in the past and cheated etc but I think she's just really insecure and craves a family life and relationship. Even her friends don't seem to have been loyal to her. Everyone sells a story so it just be difficult when you can't trust many people. Just hope she reinvents herself and learns to be happy.

Reactions: 2
Did you believe that story?!
Yeah I really do believe that story. Is it not true? Even on her reality series she's talking about it with him there and he doesn't dispute. He had a sex addiction apparently that he was getting help for lol.

Reactions: 1
Did you believe that story?!
Yes. Surely her mate would have been suing her if it wasn’t after getting her name dragged through the papers.

you could also tell how much her mum hated him afterwards. Plus he’s never denied it

At the time the story broke about Keiran and her friend KP wasn't getting any media interest and was obviously running out of money. Then once the story broke about Keiran she was back in the papers etc and everyone feeling sorry for her so it increased her earning power again. I think she has a few people on the payroll including the husbands and they just seem to go along with whatever she wants no matter how bad it makes them look. As for the Nanny, that story soon died down once the Nanny hinted she would take it to Court so it obviously wasn't true.

KP knows how to play the media. She has always said it but she also knows how to play her fans!

She is a horrible, lack in self awareness, entitled, narcissist who thrives of belittling others to make herself look good - but she comes across as mean. Her kids are props ....

Ps there is more chance of tit coming out of a rocking horses arse than her once being worth 45 million .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember when she did her reality show with Peter her brother looked after her finances :oops:

Her Instagram account is just ad after ad, she doesn’t even say they are adverts. She’s always advertising something or other.

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram account is just ad after ad, she doesn’t even say they are adverts. She’s always advertising something or other.
She has been fined multiple times by the ASA. She also banned from advertising weight loss drinks.

Reactions: 3
I think it was actually nothing ....

They started resenting each other so much, Peter was certain she was cheating with the horse guy, she wasn’t but she lied to him about going out that night. He was controlling over her being drunk or not and she was sick of it... she acted a fool, got papped and he ended it.

Clare told him he’d make more if he separated from Katie and started a cleaner brand - so he did.
Saint Peter chose not to comment on the split because he would put himself for being a controlling bitter prick. The public loved his ‘I love my kids Dad’ image.

They threw Kate to the lions and the press jumped on it.
That is total tosh. She did cheat on Peter, more than once. Got pregnant as s result, and aborted it.

Reactions: 3
She could have hidden money in her mother's name although I believe her mother is terminally ill and I dont think she will survive for long once she has passed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.