Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had heard that she hasn't truly gone bankrupt but moved all her money so that she didn't have to give half to Kieran in the divorce. Not sure how true that is though.
[/QUOTEI

I follow Alex Reid on Instagram and he posted yesterday that he had won his case against her Which could also explain why she has gone bankrupt so she can’t pay him any thing.

I get a feeling that Kieron isn’t too bothered about the money side of things. Just wants things right for his kids. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
Apparently she’s been slapped with a £170k bill for sharing sex footage of Alex Reid on BBBOTS with a further amount bin damages pending.

Reactions: 2
She seems to think she can come back from this. Her looks and figure have gone, butchered by too many crude surgeries. She's done so many reality shows there's nothing new for her to say. I think it will take a year or two to sink in, but her current skint state is permanent.

Reactions: 5
She seems to think she can come back from this. Her looks and figure have gone, butchered by too many crude surgeries. She's done so many reality shows there's nothing new for her to say. I think it will take a year or two to sink in, but her current skint state is permanent.
I think the british public do love her and are rooting for her to do well so I think a comeback is 100% possible...however, she needs better management behind her, a man more her own age and to calm down with the surgeries before any of that will be possible D:

It's sad because I think all these issues are interlinked and this latest round of horrible botched surgeries is because she's been deeply traumatised by Kieran cheating and she's hellbent on - as she see's it - looking her best and having the youngest bf possible (ie why she dumped Kris for Charles Drury) to in her mind get one up one Kieran, same thing happened when Peter Andre left her and she turned into an uber slut with Alex Reid for a couple of years etc. etc. But she can never escape it when the surgery leaves her looking worse and her latest bf leaves her...

But ultimately, to echo what others have said on here, the way she's going currently I fear she will be found dead soon :(

Reactions: 9
I think the british public do love her and are rooting for her to do well so I think a comeback is 100% possible...however, she needs better management behind her, a man more her own age and to calm down with the surgeries before any of that will be possible D:

It's sad because I think all these issues are interlinked and this latest round of horrible botched surgeries is because she's been deeply traumatised by Kieran cheating and she's hellbent on - as she see's it - looking her best and having the youngest bf possible (ie why she dumped Kris for Charles Drury) to in her mind get one up one Kieran, same thing happened when Peter Andre left her and she turned into an uber slut with Alex Reid for a couple of years etc. etc. But she can never escape it when the surgery leaves her looking worse and her latest bf leaves her...

But ultimately, to echo what others have said on here, the way she's going currently I fear she will be found dead soon :(
She’s incredibly self-destructive

Reactions: 5
The trailer for her next show says a builder has ripped her off. It’s only a two parter sure they’re normally longer but I can’t get the quest red channel anyway so haven’t been able to watch for a while.

The trailer for her next show says a builder has ripped her off. It’s only a two parter sure they’re normally longer but I can’t get the quest red channel anyway so haven’t been able to watch for a while.
It’s the young bloke she was seeing behind chris’ back. He was renovating her house and he’s threatened to sue her for saying that or something I read.

if she’s bankrupt there’s nothing to sue her for though and Alex Reid will be waiting a long time for his money too.
I don’t reckon she’s skint I reckon she’s hidden it to save all these messy divorce settlements etc

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s the young bloke she was seeing behind chris’ back. He was renovating her house and he’s threatened to sue her for saying that or something I read.

if she’s bankrupt there’s nothing to sue her for though and Alex Reid will be waiting a long time for his money too.
I don’t reckon she’s skint I reckon she’s hidden it to save all these messy divorce settlements etc
I wondered the same if she'd deliberately wrecked the house so it would go into negative equity...

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe the builder story, the house has been wrecked for months with no sign of any work being done. If you had money like she supposedly had then you would have it done ASAP.
She isn’t daft though, it’s probably been her plan to go bankrupt all along. Clear her debt and start over - she will have money hid.

Reactions: 6
i disagree - she's been such a bad mother - i don't think people will easily forgive that.

Reactions: 9
Hi I've just joined. I def think she's hiding money as she seems to spend and spend.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.