Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note: I can't stand Emily on Im a Celeb this year. Ive actually attempted to watch the after show 3 times and just found her insufferable and try hard. She was decent in the jungle though. Whatever happened in a year?

I would love for Katie to be put back in the jungle. I was too young to appreciate her on any form of reality TV back in the day LOL

Reactions: 8
Something about checking the pool in I’m a Celeb for STDs because Katie had been in there. I like Emily and I dislike Katie but Emily literally made a very unkind comment to try and be funny so I don’t blame Kate for retaliating as pathetic as it is.
I’m pretty sure what Emily said was in the script so blame the scriptwriters.

Reactions: 6
Side note: I can't stand Emily on Im a Celeb this year. Ive actually attempted to watch the after show 3 times and just found her insufferable and try hard. She was decent in the jungle though. Whatever happened in a year?

I would love for Katie to be put back in the jungle. I was too young to appreciate her on any form of reality TV back in the day LOL
I actually think KP is hilarious. She's honest and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. She would be great in the jungle. I feel a bit sorry for her as I think she just needs to be loved and then would settle right down and be a really good mum.

Reactions: 9
I actually think KP is hilarious. She's honest and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. She would be great in the jungle. I feel a bit sorry for her as I think she just needs to be loved and then would settle right down and be a really good mum.
She's been in the jungle twice so I think we've seen enough of her on that programme now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you are right.. BUT ultimately she is a mum to quite a lot of children and she’s not being a great mum... so by the sounds of it she needs to seek some kind of help.

She will be so annoyed he gave her a 1 out of 10 😂😂
I’ve heard this before though. And her sex tape went round my school. I can’t imagine anyone rating it more than 1/10 from what I saw

Reactions: 3
Just read that she’s been declared Bankrupt today.
I guess she’s not flying out to Oz after all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll reinvent herself and have an amazing comeback, providing she gets a good team behind her - I do hope she learns some lessons though on how not to be a ginormous twatbag, on her way back up.

Reactions: 4
Nah she won’t.

She’ll crash and burn and it’ll all be documented, instead of protecting herself she will sell everything to the nearest bidder

Reactions: 9
I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:
Can I get the link you can use to report people please

She’ll reinvent herself and have an amazing comeback, providing she gets a good team behind her - I do hope she learns some lessons though on how not to be a ginormous twatbag, on her way back up.
She only made so much money in the past because she had a good team behind her. Her “shrewd businesswoman” image (which followed her around for years and years) was a load of bollocks IMO. I doubt all of the merch she put her name to over the years was her idea, she just did as she was told and made £££££.

That’s why she’s in such a mess now. She’s no longer marketable as a brand and the business brains behind her disappeared a long, long time ago. She could have lived a really comfortable, quiet life sitting on all that money if she’d wanted to. I don’t think she can live without being in the public eye though, so she hasn’t.

Reactions: 11
She only made so much money in the past because she had a good team behind her. Her “shrewd businesswoman” image (which followed her around for years and years) was a load of bollocks IMO. I doubt all of the merch she put her name to over the years was her idea, she just did as she was told and made £££££.

That’s why she’s in such a mess now. She’s no longer marketable as a brand and the business brains behind her disappeared a long, long time ago. She could have lived a really comfortable, quiet life sitting on all that money if she’d wanted to. I don’t think she can live without being in the public eye though, so she hasn’t.
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.

I do feel sorry for her younger children. Growing up in a family with a mother who isn't calm, reliable or a safe haven is very stressful and although they have their Dad's - they will undoubtedly reap the effects of their chaotic childhood in years to come.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. If you choose to have as many children as she has then your primary job (before anything else) is to ensure you put a roof over their heads and give them security. That money wasn't just for her - it was support her children. What a dreadful example she has set them.

Reactions: 13
I do feel sorry for her younger children. Growing up in a family with a mother who isn't calm, reliable or a safe haven is very stressful and although they have their Dad's - they will undoubtedly reap the effects of their chaotic childhood in years to come.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. If you choose to have as many children as she has then your primary job (before anything else) is to ensure you put a roof over their heads and give them security. That money wasn't just for her - it was support her children. What a dreadful example she has set them.
Surprised her children haven’t been put in care the way she acts. She doesn’t seem like the slightest bit maternal to me. Looks like an overgrown teenager who wants to party all day long and shack up with a new guy every month.

Reactions: 1
She’s still talking about having more children last I saw.

she’s got deep rooted issues with being loved and wanted I think.

Surprised her children haven’t been put in care the way she acts. She doesn’t seem like the slightest bit maternal to me. Looks like an overgrown teenager who wants to party all day long and shack up with a new guy every month.
They are all with their dads now and Harvey is residential care. Before this I think her mum helped a lot and she always had nannies ( until they shagged her blokes)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had heard that she hasn't truly gone bankrupt but moved all her money so that she didn't have to give half to Kieran in the divorce. Not sure how true that is though.

Reactions: 7
It's such a shame, she was so pretty, I loved Jordan. She was definitely one of the first page three models that women warmed to. Unfortunately it seems she's never been able to let that go and grow with her age. Having a family and settling down. Not to say you can't have fun but you do need to adapt to motherhood. Quite a sad story.

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Katie by any means but what Emily Atack said was so tacky. She’s just not funny. Punching down for laughs is sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.