Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen or heard of him in ages. I wonder if they had a falling out? Does her sister Sophie still feature?
Yes her sister Sophie was in a recent episode, she was an aspiring model but since seems to have settled down - she looks v different!

Are we surprised??
Not in the slightest. Wish i could watch it all unfold on telly tho

Reactions: 5
I watched an episode of her show on youtube (guilty pleasure 🤣) and she was accusing kris of cheating on her, shes the type of person to do something to others and then accuse the other person of doing what she did so that way she can play the victim

Reactions: 8
No words for this other than to say she is vile trash who has no respect for Harvey. I’m a mum of a son the same age and I wouldn’t be shoving my tits in his face. She literally invited the trolls to make memes about her son. Her other kids are lucky they have decent dads to protect them. Edited to add,I know he’s blind but it’s still disrespectful. He’s a vulnerable young person and deserves better

1284DB1A-D293-401A-9C92-2CF70F270A42.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No words for this other than to say she is vile trash who has no respect for Harvey. I’m a mum of a son the same age and I wouldn’t be shoving my tits in his face. She literally invited the trolls to make memes about her son. Her other kids are lucky they have decent dads to protect them. Edited to add,I know he’s blind but it’s still disrespectful. He’s a vulnerable young person and deserves better

View attachment 36446
Come on she’s hardly ‘shoving her tits in his face’

Say what you want about her but she’s got a great relationship with that boy, it’s easy to see

Reactions: 11
Come on she’s hardly ‘shoving her tits in his face’

Say what you want about her but she’s got a great relationship with that boy, it’s easy to see
Leaning over her 17 year old son whilst topless isn’t shoving her tits in his face? I’ll agree to disagree with you on that one.

Reactions: 13
It literally looks like she has sellotape stuck to the side of each eye. Her face been pinned back so much it looks awful. It’s clear to see she loves Harvey but she is literally on the road to destruction. I really think we will wake up one morning to all the newspapers and tv news reporting that she’s been found dead. It’s so heartbreaking to see this woman self destruct. She’s been like it years and is getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 10
On the other pics she’s in the pool. Why the duck would you go in a pool with dressings on? She’s asking for another infection & I certainly wouldn’t want to be in the same pool as someone who’s got dressings & just had surgery!!

Reactions: 11
Is she really having botox pumped into her face while it’s still swollen, bruised and healing from surgery?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 36446
Dear Lord 😩🙈

Reactions: 1
I think she will die young.

I actually find it really hard to read stories about her now and see the pictures. She cannot be well. The way she talks to her ex partner in one of her shows was o_O and the way she carried on in the mediation session was disgusting.

I think she is beyond help.

Her poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she will die young.

I actually find it really hard to read stories about her now and see the pictures. She cannot be well. The way she talks to her ex partner in one of her shows was o_O and the way she carried on in the mediation session was disgusting.

I think she is beyond help.

Her poor kids.
I agree it is actually embarrassing. I dont think she can handle that he seems happy and content away from her and more importantly has a stunning girlfriend .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.