Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is anyone surprised by this?
She's going to use Harvey to do the swearing and ranting for her knowing she can side step any and all responsibility for it.
The lad never had a chance from birth, he's her get out of jail free card.
Disabled, mentally and physically, the perfect excuse for everything.
She supposedly had £45M?
How much of that would she have needed to get him all the help he needed to have become a better balanced person.
Any normal person would have wanted the best for their offspring but no, Skanky was too busy shagging, partying and shoving stuff up her snout.
It's too late now, he's too old and set in his ways and he obviously thinks he's doing what his mother wants by repeating what she teaches him.
The people who care for him at the college must despair at how she treats him but what can they do?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Bloody Hell, she’s completely lost it on that stories post, she’s really pissed off, even used H to swear away. WTF.

Appears a nerve has been touched big style, she’s struggling to account for Wanky now. It’s unraveling.
Maybe the bandage on her finger is wankys payback for her not spending Xmas day with him ...

Reactions: 15
Why is anyone surprised by this?
She's going to use Harvey to do the swearing and ranting for her knowing she can side step any and all responsibility for it.
The lad never had a chance from birth, he's her get out of jail free card.
Disabled, mentally and physically, the perfect excuse for everything.
She supposedly had £45M?
How much of that would she have needed to get him all the help he needed to have become a better balanced person.
Any normal person would have wanted the best for their offspring but no, Skanky was too busy shagging, partying and shoving stuff up her snout.
It's too late now, he's too old and set in his ways and he obviously thinks he's doing what his mother wants by repeating what she teaches him.
The people who care for him at the college must despair at how she treats him but what can they do?
I saw a good post a few threads back predicting that the placement will break down, as Pricey always has to be number one and won't take kindly to someone else doing a better job with Harvey.

Reminded me of one of the Peter and Katie episodes when she was preggers with Princess and the nanny had gone awol...Price made a comment that she wouldn't want any nanny kissing or hugging the children as only the mummy should do that....it was a telling comment...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched that clip of the video. I have no words. Absolutely speechless.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Send it to the Anna Kennedy charity?

Is KP still a charity ambassador?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She is a nasty witch making harvey say that in a video. hope 2022 is a bleeping horrible year for that bastard price and that fuckwit woods

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve just watched that clip of the video. I have no words. Absolutely speechless.
I imagine this is the modern day version of the freak show, really all just part and parcel of the Katie Price Circus!
Exploitation of a vulnerable person.
Doesn't have the bottle to appear saying it herself, so used her disabled son as a puppet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The Sun have now put up a story about her moaning about them printing the original story 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Anna Kennedy OBE, I've just dm'd her over on Twitter. Can others do the same, I've basically just said that skanky is an awful ambassador who uses and abuses H for her own greed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Without the media that she hates so much, she would be unknown. Likely working as a stripper at a caravan park in Jaywick sands. Ungrateful cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I would say she has the right to put the record straight but she is one of the most prolific liars, nothing she says is the truth it’s always a wonky version of what makes her look best. I would have more respect for Katie if she was honest about how bad things have got, that a lot was her own fault and not just blaming Kieran and Pete

Reactions: 35
And in regards to Harvey. He may be an adult in terms of his age, but he has the mental capacity of a primary school child. Asking him to swear for social media videos is child abuse, plain and simple.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I couldn't find the clip, but Thankful to Tamar for sharing here.

I'm a Mum of an adult Son with learning disability and Aspergers - he doesn't have all of the very complex needs that Harvey has, but he is and always shall be, very vulnerable. How any Mum could coerce their child into doing their own dirty work is beyond me. After all of what KP does in her own life, why keep bringing Harvey into it.

I'm so absolutely effin sad to have watched this 😢😔😢. Harvey knows if he does what she asks, he probably gets the foods he loves. I could go on, and on, and on... There are so many aspects here that should/need to be considered - I still cannot believe he doesn't have an Advocate.

I remember recently there was a photo of Harvey pegging his washing - learning life skills. He should have been learning bleeping life skills for years, not now he is at residential college. All of them have failed him - her the most absolutely, but his Nan/Grandad, the rest of that Family in the Xmas Day photo - they have all earned a good life from the money that has been generated from Harvey being exploited.

Disgusting - all of them should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Send it to the Anna Kennedy charity?

Is KP still a charity ambassador?

Certainly send it to Anna Kennedy and put it on wiki as well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.