Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone called that Amy looked fine in that photoshopped family pic, and now she has her oxygen tubes on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure princess and junior have only been in her company when Amy’s around so presumed she is the agreed person for supervised contact. Our 17 year old nephew has Aspergers and slight ticks and the last thing we would do is laugh or encourage him to swear or say inappropriate things as he already does both at times - no one reprimands him but he’s corrected because the hope is he can at one point work in a public facing job - she’s just spoiling all of the progress the college will have been making. I’m not overly bothered by swearing but when it’s totally out of context or used in this situation with a vulnerable person it makes me feel quite ill tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Vile Skank! :mad: She may as well just sit Harvey down outside the local shops with a cup in his hand asking for spare change!

I too hope she's had a row with Cole, all that extra Christmassy pressure to play happy families! Not easy when you're in different houses, eh cole?! 😂

Just a thought, maybe punchgate involved Wankys Mum....if someone continued to incorrectly pronouce my kids name like that I'd punch them!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I dunno about you other tattlers - but getting her child with additional needs to rehurse and repeat swear words to send a message to the press really did make me realise what an absolutely smashing mum she is.
What Katie needed as a present this Christmas was a moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't actually believe what she's got Harvey to do...she is bleeping VILE!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 50
She would be very foolish to go after Pete again in a memoir
I think even princess would struggle to forgive her if she did it
She has so much to lose, why is she always gambling with it. Just get custody of your kids back!

Reactions: 35
What media is the stupid witch on about? There’s only been something in the sun that wasn’t derogatory anyway, and comments closed on Insta - so what is she referring to ??

Reactions: 29
Wonder if she feels better now😐
she is so destructive. If Carl was wise he should get out now.

Reactions: 25
What media is the stupid witch on about? There’s only been something in the sun that wasn’t derogatory anyway, and comments closed on Insta - so what is she referring to ??
My thoughts exactly, is it maybe here, did we get too close to the truth 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haha the last story she's just posted.
Couple of things.
KP you can take your Ugly Sister get up off, Pantos over. Oh wait..... no one will hire you.......
Secondly. "Leave me alone"? Pahahhahaha. How about you leave us alone you trout.

Now look what you've done. You've made be hateful at Christmas. I've been so good the past couple of days 🤣
So how come neither of them have posted any of the pics of her cooking dinner for his family and them all sitting happily round the table trying to force it down their throats without gagging?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She would be very foolish to go after Pete again in a memoir
I think even princess would struggle to forgive her if she did it
She has so much to lose, why is she always gambling with it. Just get custody of your kids back!
Imagine if the kids didn’t have loving dads, & just had her to bring them up. It doesn’t bare thinking about.

My thoughts exactly, is it maybe here, did we get too close to the truth 😱
I think she does mean here, bet she’s fuming, but what can I say 🤫 the truth hurts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker first time poster.

What finally prompted me to join was the revolting video tonight of Harvey being fed swear words and a script to criticise the press. Bad enough that Pricey is a hypocrite getting angry and asking the media to leave her alone (woman can't fart without telling the world).This is EXPLOITATION of a vulnerable adult and is making my blood boil.

Is there anything we can do?

Should the autism charity (Anna Kennedy? born Anxious) that Pricey tags along with be contacted and this shown to them?

I can't actually believe what she's got Harvey to do...she is bleeping VILE!!!!
I'm disgusted about it. Next time the "great mum" brigade turn out, this should be shown to them. Some of them are actually too thick though to understand why it's wrong.

Same old cr@p, once you've a disabled child some people assume you're a saint and can do no wrong. So sick of it, it's patronising and does nothing for improving attitudes towards disabled people and their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Wondering about her youtube videos in Harvey's dorm room. Do you think the college would ask her to stop, and if so on what grounds?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.