Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely what she has just done to Harvey is coercion? He has not willingly said "mum, I want to go on Instagram & tell the press off". SHE has bleeping coerced him into it. She's either promised him a whole bleeping carrot cake or threatened to take something he loves away.
She needs bleeping arresting & he needs returning to the safety of his college setting.
I genuinely have no clue who or how anyone sees her as a 'great mum'. If she was a drunk, druggy, lying, fake, old slapper of a single parent on a council estate there would be uproar. But because it's Katie Price it's acceptable & she's a great mum. FFS WAKE UP 😡😡
I know. Some people are so thick. But sure, if you have a disabled child you're automatically a saint in many people's eyes and can do no wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Looks like wanky is advertising tat tonight
View attachment 944662
Shove your parka & your 80% up your bleeping arse 😡 Seriously, who do you think is going to buy ANYTHING endorsed by you Mr Crawl Price?? And while you're reading this, where was Sid's pic taken yesterday? Was it even yesterday? Your dad's? Your mum's? Your sister's?

Reactions: 24
Shove your parka & your 80% up your bleeping arse 😡 Seriously, who do you think is going to buy ANYTHING endorsed by you Mr Crawl Price?? And while you're reading this, where was Sid's pic taken yesterday? Was it even yesterday? Your dad's? Your mum's? Your sister's?
The lies just roll from their tongue’s so easily as breathing.

Reactions: 20
I said that the other week, it's becoming clearer all the time that she is putting him and choosing him above her children. And that's disgusting in my book, she's no mother, she was an incubation unit at best.
I think she's in a mess with him & she doesn't know how to get out if it @Facehugger. He's got too much dirt on her & she's scared he'll spill. So she's sunk low enough to put him before the kids.
It's obvious he's allowed nowhere near the kids. This seems to have happened since the night of slapgate. It's obvious it's him that attacked/assaulted her that night. We've had the tea telling us as much. The question is, how much longer can they keep it out the press for?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she must be bloody wonder woman. If she can cook a Christmas dinner ‘at her house’ (wherever that might be) for Coles family then spend half the day at her Mums house she must be knackered. And how does she get from hers to her Mums? Broomstick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can’t bear that she has filmed him so close up. Shows his nystagmus (eye flickering) overtly. I am sure if he had his own free will, he wouldn’t want to be exposed in that way. I’m so upset for him 😢
She would have probably have had to film that quite a few times before Harvey managed to say it all correctly and you can imagine the verbal abuse he would have got every time he did it incorrectly no wonder his so stressed out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I think she must be bloody wonder woman. If she can cook a Christmas dinner ‘at her house’ (wherever that might be) for Coles family then spend half the day at her Mums house she must be knackered. And how does she get from hers to her Mums? Broomstick?
I know right? Absolute bullshit! And she thinks people will believe her LIES. How far is it from her cesspit to St Amy's anyway? Yup, I'm sure she was up at 6am cooking lunch for 'Coles family' for 12pm? Would that give her enough time to get to St Amy's for half a day?

Reactions: 20
Please include ' Tattle Life, Katie Price thread #97 message 82 or 86 ' in your message as it would be so much easier for her than having to search around.
You can also download the videos that were posted in message 82 and send them as email attachment

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know right? Absolute bullshit! And she thinks people will believe her LIES. How far is it from her cesspit to St Amy's anyway? Yup, I'm sure she was up at 6am cooking lunch for 'Coles family' for 12pm? Would that give her enough time to get to St Amy's for half a day?
Can she even cook? She can’t wash herself so one can only assume not! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know the clip some time go when Cawl started messing with Harvey's carrot cake - Harvey was getting agitated (bloomin rightly so)... I wonder this new clip she has done, if Cawl is nearby, that it could make Harvey sense fear. I sense fear from him and I've only seen photos of the nasty git.

I'm not educated in the Autism field, only what you do end up learning as a parent to a cared for child - I can only speak from my learning of being around people with extra needs, that they do often sense things we don't. No one should assume that Harvey doesn't feel fear, or not know when something isn't OK. He just doesn't have the ability to make the choices we would. That in itself breaks my heart 😢

I would hope the medical team at the college will have weighed Harvey, before he left for the holidays. If he goes back having added a few pounds, than that's everyone over the Xmas period, but if it's a huge weight gain, than that is down to them not managing his diet.

Can you see either of them helping Harvey to manage his weight? Nope. Thought not!

Don't forget her very, very poorly swollen feet, back in their boots 🙄😳

• Angry
  • Sad
It's roughly 20 mins from the cesspit to AFP, and from there around 1 h 35 mins to wanky

Reactions: 19
About 15-20 mins from the MM to St AFP's

Reactions: 10
You know the clip some time go when Cawl started messing with Harvey's carrot cake - Harvey was getting agitated (bloomin rightly so)... I wonder this new clip she has done, if Cawl is nearby, that it could make Harvey sense fear. I sense fear from him and I've only seen photos of the nasty git.

I'm not educated in the Autism field, only what you do end up learning as a parent to a cared for child - I can only speak from my learning of being around people with extra needs, that they do often sense things we don't. No one should assume that Harvey doesn't feel fear, or not know when something isn't OK. He just doesn't have the ability to make the choices we would. That in itself breaks my heart 😢

I would hope the medical team at the college will have weighed Harvey, before he left for the holidays. If he goes back having added a few pounds, than that's everyone over the Xmas period, but if it's a huge weight gain, than that is down to them not managing his diet.

Can you see either of them helping Harvey to manage his weight? Nope. Thought not!

Don't forget her very, very poorly swollen feet, back in their boots 🙄😳
Ah yes, VERY good point.....surely her poorly trotters would have stopped her cooking for Mr Crawl Price's family? Slaving for hours over a Christmas dinner in her blinged up boots & using crutches. Wow, she's truly an inspiration to us all. Bravely carrying on in complete agony & hobbling. Bravo Kate, bravo 👏👏👏👏 Oh, wait, IT NEVER HAPPENED 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah yes, VERY good point.....surely her poorly trotters would have stopped her cooking for Mr Crawl Price's family? Slaving for hours over a Christmas dinner in her blinged up boots & using crutches. Wow, she's truly an inspiration to us all. Bravely carrying on in complete agony & hobbling. Bravo Kate, bravo 👏👏👏👏 Oh, wait, IT NEVER HAPPENED 🥴
When you've got poorly feet, the last thing you could do is stand for hours cooking - we all know that even a pared down Xmas dinner still takes bloomin ages to put together.

So she had a jaunt to her Mums in the morning - he must have taken her/picked her up.

Then back to hers to cook a meal - yeah right?!!

It's all rubbish. Like everything else she does - all made up in her head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.