Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give up đŸ˜« I thought the tide had turned but the bullshit is back in the red tops today. Why are they protecting this awful mother, woman, person đŸ€Ź

“Bobby I had such a strange dream. I dreamt you were dead”
However, unlike a Dallas episode, I think the house of cards is truly crumbling and all these media stories is a mad scramble to try and make her out to be this marvellous caring person.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to be locked away in a cage and fed an apple a day. She makes my bleeping piss boil. The bare faced cheek of her to not accept any slagging off or accountability. Rolling out Harvey for the troll narrative. Predicatble as always

Its borderline child abuse what she does to him. He has zero awareness of what she is telling him. It's an absolute disgrace
He’s turning into a foul mouthed adult now due to her vile teachings. Can’t be pleasant for the residents and staff of the college to hear that sort of language. She’s tried to turn him against the police and now the press. I don’t think he understands really but is copying parrot fashion. She really is as thick as mince! No emotional intelligence at all. If the press turn on her now she is completely done for

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone know how to screen record her Harvey post? I can’t work out how to do it. It needs sending to the school before she takes it down

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That video of Harvey is horrendous; he should not be made to do that parrot fashion thing and she should be ashamed of herself even though we know she’s not. She’s a vile disgusting creature of the lowest form and Harvey’s school should be made aware of this so someone can step in. Happy to do this if someone has the name of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone know how to screen record her Harvey post? I can’t work out how to do it. It needs sending to the school before she takes it down
I played it on my tablet, while recording it on my phone

Reactions: 24
She would be very foolish to go after Pete again in a memoir
I think even princess would struggle to forgive her if she did it
She has so much to lose, why is she always gambling with it. Just get custody of your kids back!
that would be the worst thing for the kids, her getting custody back. let them stay with the fathers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is, she does all this slating the press crap, then next minute she's courting their attentions when she wants to flog something. You can't run with the fox and hunt with the hounds at the same time, you silly bleep! Oh she does make me cross! đŸ€Ź

• Angry
Reactions: 40
That video of Harvey is horrendous; he should not be made to do that parrot fashion thing and she should be ashamed of herself even though we know she’s not. She’s a vile disgusting creature of the lowest form and Harvey’s school should be made aware of this so someone can step in. Happy to do this if someone has the name of it?
This makes me sad about Harvey when i see pics of him with Cole and Kate, knowing the other 4 kids have good daddies looking after them and their interests, who does Harvey have to look out for him other than Kate :-(

Could someone who has knowledge of social/disability services (not my area at all) clarify maybe whether Harvey would have other advocates who would be responsible for overseeing his wellbeing?

Reactions: 25
👏👏 you’ve totally hit the nail on the head there, that’s exactly what this idiot needs.
I will play devils advocate for a moment and say that Katie Price has every right to put the record straight.
There. did it.
What she seems to forget is that she has posted/ presented very different versions of her troof on social media, employing different timelines etc that it is not surprising that people question her version of events.
She is angry and doesn’t find that acceptable. I was going to say that there is one law for everyone , but we have seen that that isn’t true. I find it difficult to believe that she feels there is some moral high ground she can take here.
You cannot be offended when you yourself have often been the one who manipulates the media for your own ends.Can you not understand what you did with Harvey is wrong?

Reactions: 30
I can't actually believe what she's got Harvey to do...she is bleeping VILE!!!!
The way he’s rocking his head 
.and the poor bugger looks really ill 
 maybe just the light she’s filmed it in but the dark shadows round his eyes look really unhealthy

• Sad
Reactions: 31
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family.

After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.

"I did half and half because I actually cooked Christmas dinner at my house with Carl's family.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
im still trying to work out what the cheese sauce was for ,did they have cauliflour cheese on their christmas dinners ?.
For someone who "cooks everything freshhhhh" you would have thought basic cheese sauce was within her grasp, although she doesn't know not to put microwavable plastic in the oven ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family.

After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.

"I did half and half because I actually cooked Christmas dinner at my house with Carl's family.
Just thought of this.What does she mean “at her house”She doesn’t own it does she?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.