Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww didums did you cut/burn your finger cooking Carl’s family Christmas dinner. 🤔🙄
Bloody Hell, she’s completely lost it on that stories post, she’s really pissed off, even used H to swear away. WTF.

Appears a nerve has been touched big style, she’s struggling to account for Wanky now. It’s unraveling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bloody Hell, she’s completely lost it on that stories post, she’s really pissed off, even used H to swear away. WTF.

Appears a nerve has been touched big style, she’s struggling to account for Wanky now. It’s unraveling.
Can’t be having a that great Christmas if she’s still checking up in what’s being said/written about her 🤣🤣🤣

If she visited her mum, why didn’t Carl visit with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, how did she get down Brighton way…. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I dunno about you other tattlers - but getting her child with additional needs to rehurse and repeat swear words to send a message to the press really did make me realise what an absolutely smashing mum she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Thank you! I got very tired of the exploitation and I'm fed up with the number of times she put up pictures of Harvey looking uncomfortable while she crawls all over him. He needs privacy.
Have you seen her latest Instasham, feeding Harvey, clearly word by word to slag the media off. SUN, MIRROR, MAIL, tell her to duck off with her crappy stories and stop paying her. She is denigrating you and your journalists! Stop!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I have just watched the vid where she is using Harvey like a puppet to generate drama. It is obvious he has no perception of what he is saying. Odious narcissistic twit she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I dunno about you other tattlers - but getting her child with additional needs to rehurse and repeat swear words to send a message to the press really did make me realise what an absolutely smashing mum she is.
She’s just a vile, rude, disgrace, to use poor Harvey like that,how could any mother do that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Oh wow. How low is she sinking getting Harvey to speak to the media via Instagram!

Katie. Carl is clearly not allowed to see 4 of your kids. Stop making up loads of excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Just vile hearing him swearing, even worse at this time of year!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If she visited her mum, why didn’t Carl visit with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s not allowed near the minors
And she’s not allowed unsupervised access. Her mother is the facilitator
There is clearly a raging child protection issue here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Oh wow. How low is she sinking getting Harvey to speak to the media via Instagram!

Katie. Carl is clearly not allowed to see 4 of your kids. Stop making up loads of excuses.
Well it’s nice to know she puts him before her kids, dirty slapper 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She needs to be locked away in a cage and fed an apple a day. She makes my bleeping piss boil. The bare faced cheek of her to not accept any slagging off or accountability. Rolling out Harvey for the troll narrative. Predicatble as always

Its borderline child abuse what she does to him. He has zero awareness of what she is telling him. It's an absolute disgrace

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Well it’s nice to know she puts him before her kids, dirty slapper 😡
At first I thought might be just keeping low profile but it’s really obvious now:

1. Amy is usually always there with the kids now. Whatever was filmed in KP’s house with J&B (tree decorating and swimming pool), we didn’t see Amy on this occasion but there was no Carl and they never go to his house anymore
2. Carl has not been seen with KP’s under 16 kids since punchgate
3. KP goes back to Carl’s when not filming/having child access visits. She’s not living in the MM all rhr time
4. Im doubtful she’s having overnight either because you can tell from Kieran and Peters stories that the kids are with them most of the time, and she has had to actually take them out to places

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have you seen her latest Instasham, feeding Harvey, clearly word by word to hag the media off. SUN, MIRROR, MAIL, tell her to duck off with her crappy stories and stop paying her. She is denigrating you and your journalists! Stop!
I can’t see it lol please let my eyes see this

Reactions: 17
For once I agree with her - the papers should leave her alone. Don’t report on her, don’t print photos of her and the crap she spouts. She would be the one begging them for media coverage again. And to use Harvey like a puppet to swear is disgusting. He needs to have another responsible adult put in charge of his needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it really allowed to treat H like that?
Has he no rights at all now when he is grown?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.