Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it Harvey looks terrified in every photo.
I would think he is highly stressed and anxious. He probably hasn't seen them all for some time, or been in a family group situation since being at college.

This is not what Harvey needed coming home. Not one bit.

Reactions: 29
Well we said that a meltdown would probably erupt over Christmas, but didn’t expect it to happen like this. Actually quite shocking what she’s done. Another new low this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Why is anyone surprised by this?
She's going to use Harvey to do the swearing and ranting for her knowing she can side step any and all responsibility for it.
The lad never had a chance from birth, he's her get out of jail free card.
Disabled, mentally and physically, the perfect excuse for everything.
She supposedly had £45M?
How much of that would she have needed to get him all the help he needed to have become a better balanced person.
Any normal person would have wanted the best for their offspring but no, Skanky was too busy shagging, partying and shoving stuff up her snout.
It's too late now, he's too old and set in his ways and he obviously thinks he's doing what his mother wants by repeating what she teaches him.
The people who care for him at the college must despair at how she treats him but what can they do?
I guess none of us are surprised but in a sense it reminds me of what I was reflecting on the other day, about how she actually does leave me gobsmacked every time she pulls one of her stunts. People have said in the past that I see the good in people slightly too much to a point where people can take advantage of me. Without going into too much detail I have a referral in to adult autism services, as apart from other traits and difficulties, I never see alterior motives and struggle to read people. A few of you have talked about narcissists and I can relate… I’m digressing I know.

My point is, I was thinking about why I feel at home here (and I suspect) many of you read these threads, because we are decent people who just can’t fathom how she operates like she does. To me it’s a massive social lesson, and yes I am actually gobsmacked every time there’s an update about her even though I know she’s utterly vile. There are people like the Pricey who have absolutely no moral compass and I for one just can’t comprehend it. I’m particularly angry though tonight because people with disabilities are people and I do hope someone is looking out for Harvey.

Apologies for getting all deep! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 54
With Cawl not there Xmas day, this surely has to confirm he was responsible for her getting punched?

I get that he can't be around the kids, but up until then he had been. Jett and Bunny had been staying there that night.

If this ever comes out, that it was him, and she has all but lost her 4 other children because of that - well, it beggers belief what she is willing to do for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
So she posts crap on Itsasham. The press copy what she posted. And she's going off on 1. Have I got that right?

FFS, WILL SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE STEP IN & SAVE THAT YOUNG MAN 😡

As if she cooked for Cole/Crawl/Mr Price & his family. Quick Skanky, stage some pics of you cooking Xmas dinner at your cesspit to fool everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
With Cawl not there Xmas day, this surely has to confirm he was responsible for her getting punched?

I get that he can't be around the kids, but up until then he had been. Jett and Bunny had been staying there that night.

If this ever comes out, that it was him, and she has all but lost her 4 other children because of that - well, it beggers belief what she is willing to do for him.
I said that the other week, it's becoming clearer all the time that she is putting him and choosing him above her children. And that's disgusting in my book, she's no mother, she was an incubation unit at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family.

After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.

"I did half and half because I actually cooked Christmas dinner at my house with Carl's family.
Is Amy the enabler terminally ill. I didn't know that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everytime I see her I think of this quote:

'So many kids grow up thinking they have a deadbeat Father and the whole time all they really had was a bitter Mother'.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Anna Kennedy OBE, I've just dm'd her over on Twitter. Can others do the same, I've basically just said that skanky is an awful ambassador who uses and abuses H for her own greed.
Did you guide her to Tattle Life, Katie Price thread #97 , message 82 or 86 ?

Reactions: 11
I’m not buying what she is selling. There’s no bleeping way he wouldn’t be with her and her family at Christmas unless he wasnt allowed. He doesn’t let Katie out if his sight. I think Kieran and Pete probably set some restrictions after punchgate 2021. She really is something else.

I saw a good post a few threads back predicting that the placement will break down, as Pricey always has to be number one and won't take kindly to someone else doing a better job with Harvey.

Reminded me of one of the Peter and Katie episodes when she was preggers with Princess and the nanny had gone awol...Price made a comment that she wouldn't want any nanny kissing or hugging the children as only the mummy should do that....it was a telling comment...
And now Michelle and Emily are the real mums. Loves it.

I’m not buying what she is selling. There’s no bleeping way he wouldn’t be with her and her family at Christmas unless he wasnt allowed. He doesn’t let Katie out if his sight. I think Kieran and Pete probably set some restrictions after punchgate 2021. She really is something else.

And now Michelle and Emily are the real mums. Loves it.

There must be something legal and watertight that him/her can't go against, re the kids. I agree with you - he wouldn't have wanted her going without him, but I expect it was the only way she would get time with Princess and Junior.

Reactions: 21

She will put him before all of her kids, she’s man mad & you just know she’s a slut in the bedroom, what them poor kids must see & hear is awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The way he’s rocking his head ….and the poor bugger looks really ill … maybe just the light she’s filmed it in but the dark shadows round his eyes look really unhealthy
I can’t bear that she has filmed him so close up. Shows his nystagmus (eye flickering) overtly. I am sure if he had his own free will, he wouldn’t want to be exposed in that way. I’m so upset for him 😢

• Sad
Surely what she has just done to Harvey is coercion? He has not willingly said "mum, I want to go on Instagram & tell the press off". SHE has bleeping coerced him into it. She's either promised him a whole bleeping carrot cake or threatened to take something he loves away.
She needs bleeping arresting & he needs returning to the safety of his college setting.
I genuinely have no clue who or how anyone sees her as a 'great mum'. If she was a drunk, druggy, lying, fake, old slapper of a single parent on a council estate there would be uproar. But because it's Katie Price it's acceptable & she's a great mum. FFS WAKE UP 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.