Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely bleeping not
When did they get COVID? I'm assuming that Sophie has stayed negative then?!

ETA: it was 15th that Sophie declared she was travelling to AFP's and had to turn back as her OH got COVID.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another YouTube at 5, all in the MM for Christmas.
Talking of returning to the 90’s, Crawls hair looks very much like the “curtains” cut that many a boy band member had back then. Maybe KP is trying to turn back time so they both think it’s 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely bleeping not
Why is Sophie now trying to become famous? Just because she wants to launch a tatty children’s clothing line with her subzero sister?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Another YouTube at 5, all in the MM for Christmas.
duck off with your new YouTube. NOBODY CARES YOU UTTER bleep 😡
Give us all a Christmas present & be invisible until the 4th January!

I'm really worried for Harvey. I do hope he has a carer at some point over the holidays. Mr Crawl Price is going to torment Harvey & call it banter. She's gonna screech at the banter & video it all for her fans 😡 and when she's not laughing at Mr Crawl Price's 'banter', she'll be filming & yelling HARV, DO YOU LOVE MUMMY, DO YOU LOVE CHRISTMAS. DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN CHRISTMAS HARV, DO YOU? AWWWW YOU'RE SO SWEET HARV. ALL THAT MONEY FROM YOUR CLOTHES HARV, DO YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON MUMMY HARV? DO YOU WANT TO GET MUMMY SOMETHING NICE? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? and on and on and on aaaaaaaaaaand on.
He'll be offered no protection from Covid because she doesn't give a duck. He'll not have 1 decent cooked meal while he's with her 😭 bleeping hell, if I lived anywhere near her I'd be plating up a Christmas dinner & taking it round for him!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
duck off with your new YouTube. NOBODY CARES YOU UTTER bleep 😡
Give us all a Christmas present & be invisible until the 4th January!

I'm really worried for Harvey. I do hope he has a carer at some point over the holidays. Mr Crawl Price is going to torment Harvey & call it banter. She's gonna screech at the banter & video it all for her fans 😡 and when she's not laughing at Mr Crawl Price's 'banter', she'll be filming & yelling HARV, DO YOU LOVE MUMMY, DO YOU LOVE CHRISTMAS. DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN CHRISTMAS HARV, DO YOU? AWWWW YOU'RE SO SWEET HARV. ALL THAT MONEY FROM YOUR CLOTHES HARV, DO YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON MUMMY HARV? DO YOU WANT TO GET MUMMY SOMETHING NICE? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? and on and on and on aaaaaaaaaaand on.
He'll be offered no protection from Covid because she doesn't give a duck. He'll not have 1 decent cooked meal while he's with her 😭 bleeping hell, if I lived anywhere near her I'd be plating up a Christmas dinner & taking it round for him!
Be invisible to the 4th January? If we’re wishing for things let’s make it a lot longer than that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a two-bagger. One for her and one for him
Not fair! Where is our bags?

Have you seen this picture of 'Mr Baby Cole Price'? Words fail me and I'm never speechless!
WTF is this? Good lord the horror.

What Katie thinks she got, versus what she actually ended up with, eh.

(Sorry for the multiple posts but just catching up after getting booster jab today, it was only a little prick but Katie will know all about that!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is with all the restricted comments on online articles. If they don’t want attention why bother asking for it?

Reactions: 23
New YouTube video putting Harvey's tree up.

Not a smashed up wall in sight in any of the videos at his college flat.

I think that's definitely a testiment to her being the problem.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Not fair! Where is our bags?

WTF is this? Good lord the horror.

What Katie thinks she got, versus what she actually ended up with, eh.

(Sorry for the multiple posts but just catching up after getting booster jab today, it was only a little prick but Katie will know all about that!)
It’s astonishing what just a ‘little prick’ can make you do eh? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many NEW videos of Harvey putting up tree opening presents etc is she going to show her fans (they were taken in College so end of Nov)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Methinks he should change his name to
Theresa.
Theresa Woods.
(or for when they tie the knot with a nod to Skanky.....)
Theresa Woods InField.
🏕🌲🌳

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LUVERLY KRUSTY CHUMS!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Methinks he should change his name to
Theresa.
Theresa Woods.
(or for when they tie the knot with a nod to Skanky.....)
Theresa Woods InField.
🏕🌲🌳

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LUVERLY KRUSTY CHUMS!!
Why Teresa? Wouldn't Nancy suit him better?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.