Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’m intrigued to know how he can get a hard on for Price, she’s literally grotesque! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Surprised he let her post it, he looks a right Muppet

He hasn't got nothing to swing apart from his manbag
I misunderstood, I thought you were referring to his scrote (not Katie, I'm talking about his ballbag) which will have shrivelled from his steroid use.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, I’m intrigued to know how he can get a hard on for Price, she’s literally grotesque! 🤢🤢🤢
He doesn’t she does. Coal likes a good pegging, whilst avoiding looking at its unfiltered face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Good to see that Coleslaw has an honest job at last. Appearing in panto for the next couple of months I guess.

Just wanted to mention that neither Bic or I will click on links to the Sun. If someone could post snippets or stick on the archive site it would be much appreciated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Filters don't filter out stains, mucky mare. Probably slept in her tracky :sick:
Screenshot_20211222-134706_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
And the end of next year she would have had another terrible year - just like this year, last year, the year before that and the one before that and.......😴💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know she’s always slagged off her ex’s, but I do think she has got worse since she’s been with Mr.Price 3,000th. Reckon he feels inadequate!!!! And so he should because he’s the worst one ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.