Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is all these losers had her as their page 3 pin up when they were sitting in their teenage bedrooms wa**ing incessantly. I can only presume that they think it the ultimate fantasy to get to sleep with her one day, even though now she’s rougher than a badger’s behind. I mean, I would have given anything to sleep with Matt Goss back in the day, but now the thought makes me want to be sewn up! 🤷🏼‍♀️
If we could go back in time and tell our younger self's what these ppl will be like in 20 odd years...that wa**king session would have stopped quickly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If we could go back in time and tell our younger self's what these ppl will be like in 20 odd years...that wa**king session would have stopped quickly lol
If we could go back in time, I would tell Ray Infield to put a rubber on the end of it and save us all from this Gargoyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If we could go back in time, I would tell Ray Infield to put a rubber on the end of it and save us all from this Gargoyle
What happened between him and AFP? Her current husband is a cheat and the first one ran off. Obviously Katie was brought up to believe that all men inevitably cheat and leave, so has hit self destruct on every relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's remember Monsieur Crumble and other missing members at this time of the year🎄❤ I still think about Liar Liar and Peeko and wonder what happened to them.💔
To the Tattle family members we have loved & lost along the way 🥃. Remembered with laughter & fondness.

Sending huge hugs to all Tattle family members who may be struggling at this time of year 😘
There's always someone here to listen.

For anyone not aware, we have a thread called Krusties where we have relaxed chat about anything & everything. Please feel free to join in over there x

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Let's remember Monsieur Crumble and other missing members at this time of the year🎄❤ I still think about Liar Liar and Peeko and wonder what happened to them.💔
me too. Thought Peeko turned up for a few minutes as the scarlet pimpernel. Sometimes life overtakes tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
🙄 remembering the early 2000’s 😬
Only Kelly B has aged well and stood the test of modern times 😍
She looked lovely in the DM t’other day… but yeah not the same as 20 years ago (glad in a nice way) 😉
E37A33F5-AA77-44A4-B005-EE2B78194715.jpeg

• Haha

The Scum having a dig today 🤣

Recap.....she's a bleep. We dislike her. He's a bleep. We hate him.
She won't be spending New Year in Mr Crawl Prices 2nd home. Cami knickers is gutted NOT.
She's not allowed in the USA.
She's not allowed her kids for more than 10 mins supervised access.
She's fooling nobody with her old pics.
Poor Harvey is stuck with the cunts over Christmas.
She's pretending she has poorly trotters to swerve community service.
She's a low life piece of tit.
She shits at the side of the road 🤢
She has pissed herself numerous times 🤢
She's writing another book that nobody gives a duck about.
Excellent recap! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To the Tattle family members we have loved & lost along the way 🥃. Remembered with laughter & fondness.

Sending huge hugs to all Tattle family members who may be struggling at this time of year 😘
There's always someone here to listen.

For anyone not aware, we have a thread called Krusties where we have relaxed chat about anything & everything. Please feel free to join in over there x
To Peeko, Monsieur Crumble and Liar Liar 🥃
💙❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely bleeping not
Who does she actually think she is? When will she realise absolutely nobody gives a duck about her Christmas Dinner 😂

I don't know why she boils my piss so much, her treatment of other people is one reason!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
Holy duck. Also, shame her enemies, there's only one person here who should be ashamed...

Reactions: 21
Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely bleeping not
What a sad little loser…just live your life ffs…what is it with this social media bullshit desperate for attention…pay attention to your family, not a load of people you don’t even bleeping know, the world’s gone fecking mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.