Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here, lurked for a few months on the Ingham pages 😂. Always got time for Krusty crappy pants pwiceeeeey!
Thanks for keeping me entertained, spent 3 hours this morning reading the last few threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy Christmas Tattlers, signing out, have a wonderful time, enjoy your families, see you soon ❤ It’s time to forget the tit show for me, see you in the new year 🎉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I would never normally call someone/or laugh at ‘jaffa’ comments, but natural selection really did get it right with that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Christmas Tattlers, signing out, have a wonderful time, enjoy your families, see you soon ❤ It’s time to forget the tit show for me, see you in the new year 🎉
Merry Christmas Goody 🎅 🎄

Hope it's a good one

See you in the New Year 🎉🎉 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don't understand is that Carl seemed so fastidious when they first got together, why on earth has he so happily sunk into the gutter with her?
The thing is all these losers had her as their page 3 pin up when they were sitting in their teenage bedrooms wa**ing incessantly. I can only presume that they think it the ultimate fantasy to get to sleep with her one day, even though now she’s rougher than a badger’s behind. I mean, I would have given anything to sleep with Matt Goss back in the day, but now the thought makes me want to be sewn up! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Newbie here, lurked for a few months on the Ingham pages 😂. Always got time for Krusty crappy pants pwiceeeeey!
Thanks for keeping me entertained, spent 3 hours this morning reading the last few threads.
Very welcome sausage but remember, no bad language, they may be bleeping slimy wanky cunts but no-one would ever say so in writing.

I must have mentioned that Cole's a knob because I just received an ad for a cabinet handle jig.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
She's overcome nothing. She's yet to demonstrate any progress. And she's been given enough rope to offend again - all those cars must be very tempting!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's remember Monsieur Crumble and other missing members at this time of the year🎄❤ I still think about Liar Liar and Peeko and wonder what happened to them.💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

The Scum having a dig today 🤣

Recap.....she's a bleep. We dislike her. He's a bleep. We hate him.
She won't be spending New Year in Mr Crawl Prices 2nd home. Cami knickers is gutted NOT.
She's not allowed in the USA.
She's not allowed her kids for more than 10 mins supervised access.
She's fooling nobody with her old pics.
Poor Harvey is stuck with the cunts over Christmas.
She's pretending she has poorly trotters to swerve community service.
She's a low life piece of tit.
She shits at the side of the road 🤢
She has pissed herself numerous times 🤢
She's writing another book that nobody gives a duck about.
For the reason of completeness

She's forbidden from driving a car 🚙 💥

Reactions: 20
😂 I thought exactly the same & he will be doing it all behind her back, so when she finds out we are in for another massive tit show (can’t wait)
He can peg her and never know she's (supposed to be) a woman. With her flat hips and shot putters shoulders, he'd never know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.