Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sophie now trying to become famous? Just because she wants to launch a tatty children’s clothing line with her subzero sister?
Everybody wants to be an inflooinzer.
I don’t even blame her for this,I just despair that everyone in the multiverse wants this.
The irony is , Sophie’s taste lies in the Kirsty Allsopp/National Trust/William Morris kind of way.If she invested the right amount of money and went down the good quality road, with luck and the right investors she might just make good.Its very risky though.Like I say , an oversaturated market.
Collaboration with her sister is a poison chalice though.She would get the publicity, but not any respect for her brand.Lets face it, Kp doesn’t do class.Look at the way Sophie dresses her child.Little pricey wasn’t going to be like that.

Reactions: 24
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
She seems oblivious to the fact she has thousands (if not MILLIONS) of people who despise her so is she going to write about us too?

And an "inspiration" eh? Like eff she is!! :(

Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely bleeping not
No fanx luv - skanky will probably gatecrash the show anyway so you need to be on your guard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everybody wants to be an inflooinzer.
I don’t even blame her for this,I just despair that everyone in the multiverse wants this.
The irony is , Sophie’s taste lies in the Kirsty Allsopp/National Trust/William Morris kind of way.If she invested the right amount of money and went down the good quality road, with luck and the right investors she might just make good.Its very risky though.Like I say , an oversaturated market.
Collaboration with her sister is a poison chalice though.She would get the publicity, but not any respect for her brand.Lets face it, Kp doesn’t do class.Look at the way Sophie dresses her child.Little pricey wasn’t going to be like that.
Influenza ~ that explains her manky cold-sores then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Incidentally Lee Purkiss is going to be an Inflooencier now he's achieved fame via skanky and she'll be bloody incandescent with rage over it!!
Or perhaps when she trades wanky in for another moddle Lee might be just what she's looking for in the next The One seeing as he's obviously the "edgy" sort she's been searching for awl 'er loife innit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New YouTube video putting Harvey's tree up.

Not a smashed up wall in sight in any of the videos at his college flat.

I think that's definitely a testiment to her being the problem.
In the Daily Fail she is sooooo excited to have Harvey home for Christmas. She has him for Christmas every darn year! It’s the other children she should spare a thought for! I honestly don’t know how those rags can post such 💩 stories with a straight face! AND pay the mare for it!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

The Scum having a dig today 🤣

Recap.....she's a bleep. We dislike her. He's a bleep. We hate him.
She won't be spending New Year in Mr Crawl Prices 2nd home. Cami knickers is gutted NOT.
She's not allowed in the USA.
She's not allowed her kids for more than 10 mins supervised access.
She's fooling nobody with her old pics.
Poor Harvey is stuck with the cunts over Christmas.
She's pretending she has poorly trotters to swerve community service.
She's a low life piece of tit.
She shits at the side of the road 🤢
She has pissed herself numerous times 🤢
She's writing another book that nobody gives a duck about.
Brilliantly pu

The Scum having a dig today 🤣

Recap.....she's a bleep. We dislike her. He's a bleep. We hate him.
She won't be spending New Year in Mr Crawl Prices 2nd home. Cami knickers is gutted NOT.
She's not allowed in the USA.
She's not allowed her kids for more than 10 mins supervised access.
She's fooling nobody with her old pics.
Poor Harvey is stuck with the cunts over Christmas.
She's pretending she has poorly trotters to swerve community service.
She's a low life piece of tit.
She shits at the side of the road 🤢
She has pissed herself numerous times 🤢
She's writing another book that nobody gives a duck about.
True perfection 😂

His dribble! - he doesn't have man juice, he ain't got no swimmers Allan.

Or could be her dribble or snot!
Or as someone said before, population plaster, except he's not building a population 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is the woman in the new video. Are they being supervised at the college
Any opportunity to make cash from exploitation Price and Cum Boy Coal are there. Christmas is going to be a desperate dash for clicks and cash. Wonder how many bath bombs it’s sold 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
In the Daily Fail she is sooooo excited to have Harvey home for Christmas. She has him for Christmas every darn year! It’s the other children she should spare a thought for! I honestly don’t know how those rags can post such 💩 stories with a straight face! AND pay the mare for it!
Poor Harvey brought home for mummy and Half Price to exploit the absolute tit out of him. Camera stuck in the poor lads face, prepping him with what they want him to say. FFS! Give the lad a private and peaceful Christmas

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.