Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harvey brought home for mummy and Half Price to exploit the absolute tit out of him. Camera stuck in the poor lads face, prepping him with what they want him to say. FFS! Give the lad a private and peaceful Christmas
Where's the profit in that?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I bet she had no intention of bringing Harvey home for Christmas until she realised they weren’t going to be able to bugger off to Cocklodger Carl’s second home of Vegas.

Reactions: 35
I bet she had no intention of bringing Harvey home for Christmas until she realised they weren’t going to be able to bugger off to Cocklodger Carl’s second home of Vegas.
I bet he isn't even with her all through Xmas. She'll use him for photos then he will be dumped in the rented house with his carers & she'll just go round there when she wants a new pic or two. She might take him to MM for an afternoon, that's if she's even there over Xmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Karmalatte.What you who posted about Oliver Reed. Anyway. I remember watching a clip of him fighting in the nude with another man. Blimey Charlie he had one hell of a bush on him. You could've stuffed a matress with the amount of pubes he had. Someone also said about injecting Coal in the peepers with coke to be able to shag her. I think he's already doing that as his eyes look hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet he isn't even with her all through Xmas. She'll use him for photos then he will be dumped in the rented house with his carers & she'll just go round there when she wants a new pic or two. She might take him to MM for an afternoon, that's if she's even there over Xmas.
The star academy has broken up for the Xmas holiday season last week
There is no way on earth she is gonna want him home to disrupt her Xmas with simple jack
So she will post videos of Harvey not realising the snow was over a month ago
You have to wonder is woodseys house is like one of those joke movie sets that has a replica of an alcove and a table for all the begged food
Which at time when family’s are trying to keep foods on the table they have no shame in scrougeing
Two con artists in a match made in heaven👍😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
"The star academy has broken up for the Xmas holiday season last week"

Only for term-time students. Some are year-round placements. Harvey is one of those.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
"The star academy has broken up for the Xmas holiday season last week"

Only for term-time students. Some are year-round placements. Harvey is one of those.
Yes, he is, all year round full time residential. 👍👍 That's why his care is supposed to be about £350k per year, he's not just a term time student.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.