Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuvyaHarve

She probably got that excuse from here….🙈
I thought she may have preferred a sentence, because she can sit on her butt most of the day doing nothing, then out in no time and done. Now she's got to turn up on time to do all sorts of beneath her jobs, and the therapy on top of that, that's a lot of time she can't be flogging tatt on IG and pimping out her kids for more financial gain. And of course Carwash will have to be chauffeuring her there and sit about waiting, which will be mind numbing for him, (oh wait he already does that!). I guess he could go visit Kieran and put him right, oh the vision when the door opens and K puts him in his place and he runs off whimpering in his little baby gro with a big brown stain on the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just caught up on the last 26 pages of the previous thread. Wow (or should that be Woo) That was awesome and hilarious 👏🏻 @PTMe thank you for sharing so much info @Emma Manchester-Furniture that is possibly the funniest name change I have ever seen on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You just know next time somebody asks if they can change their Tattle name some wisecrack will say 'ask Emma' and we'll be pissing ourselves laughing all over again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Wonder if the Mrs and Miss Price are going to Vegas for the 2354858645th time this Christmas? Making a vid of how to be an utter wank stain, melt and wet wipe.

• Haha

Lollyll

Hello every one 😊I've been lurking a couple of weeks.
Notice Harvey hasn't had his seat belt done :( They really don't give a shit do they?

• Angry
  • Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
How come this Priory place hasn't cured any of this then?
It can't be that good because she has spent both a fortune and supposedly months in there for treatment and the behaviour is getting worse!
Some people are just unsuited to motherhood not matter what and will never put them first, especially if it gives them a chance to use them for 'oh look at me' moments.
I honestly don't believe this woman has any redeeming features, although I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Don't expect it to happen though.
Psychopaths, Narcs and Sociopaths can't really ever be cured - it's an intrinsic part of their personality.

DC16

VIP Member
She's certainly posting a lot of old Harvey stuff, come on Katie, show us you have Harvey at home and don't try putting some old crap up to pretend. Otherwise people will be thinking the College/ASS have banned you from having him over the Christmas period.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
You just know next time somebody asks if they can change their Tattle name some wisecrack will say 'ask Emma' and we'll be pissing ourselves laughing all over again 🤣🤣🤣
Aw I’m stupid, who were they before? Why aren’t I in bed?

#yes but please don't ask JAN!
You all may remember my new work lady is a Jan. And Ive now discovered…is a KP sympathiser! Hmmm, the thick plotens,,,

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
She’s probs on a long haul flight and asked the sister to upload filler content.. or she’s had a dingdong with the manchild and knows it winds him up if she posts hearts on any other picture that doesn’t show his underbite 🙄
Could anyone really be arsed living her life, constantly looking for exposure & praise, I’m exhausted just reading about her shit show life & seeing her plastic face in the news every five minutes, but she thinks she’s living the dream.

• Haha
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
A serious question? How can Katie be thinking of writing an eighth autobiography? I mean I know she doesn’t actually write them but what is going to go in them that hasn’t already been said or isn’t already known? Talk about flogging a dead horse! How is the horse by the way?

On checking, Dirk Bogarde wrote 10 autobiographies/memoirs, but we’re talking Dirk Bogarde here, who had a long and distinguished career and who met many famous people, not some washed up glamour model!

• Haha
Oh absolutely, fantastic effort from Keiran. 👏 He should take it as a compliment I lasted to about 40 seconds in 😂

Agree on the overt sexuality, but only outside the bedroom. It's all an act. She clearly doesn't enjoy sex because every single thing she does is a performance to her. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. (Almost! I promise!) 😂
Acting sexy for her is all about drawing in new victims, she doesn't actually like it because it involves doing things for someone else. It's was a good scam, along with the 'mum' image but she is no longer able to fool people on either front.

• Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Either she’s losing her marbles as well as everything else or whoever’s updating her story has even resorted to rehashing old posts….this has come up again same as the other day with just a 💖 added
She’s probs on a long haul flight and asked the sister to upload filler content.. or she’s had a dingdong with the manchild and knows it winds him up if she posts hearts on any other picture that doesn’t show his underbite 🙄

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Aw I’m stupid, who were they before? Why aren’t I in bed?

You all may remember my new work lady is a Jan. And Ive now discovered…is a KP sympathiser! Hmmm, the thick plotens,,,
PT said when Skanky used to chat blokes up on her phone she'd store their names as Emma Manchester Furniture. BIC biro made us all laugh & made a Tattle ID of that name, that's all. 🤣

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same thing with Princess at some point though. I just hope Pete can stop her. Princess clearly idolizes her mother and wants to copy her.
This is exactly what is going to happen - we all know it 🙄

Hello fellow Pig 🐽
Oh ffs man my fucking ears are bleeding jeezus wept
Have you heard the stuff she says in the middle? 'I'm bisexual, yeah I've fucked girls, I mean I'm straight but I've played the old banjo' Then talks about Alex and strap ons. She sounds shit faced as well.

Jesus fucking wept, nobody has ever been in more need of intervention. Or an exorcism. Something. Isn't. Right
[/QUOTE]
Drink , drugs, narcissistic personality disorder , attention,

• Wow
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
@Blessmyheart I've hardened up a lot in the last 18 months. There's been 4 deaths in my family not mention the lockdown .I've been ill and am now on medication and a close friend has died. I'm done with certain shitty people. I've learnt to shut out the nobodies. People you think are friends are nowwhere to be seen. Tough luck on them because they may need me one day. The saying is " If you can't be there for me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best". I know who's there
Sometimes you need to take the rubbish out. It’s bloody draining, especially when you have other problems to contend with, but when you do it it’s positive step number one.
Occasionally I have felt like putting my head under the duvet and not coming out until Spring, but I ( and you, and good people like us), put our big girl pants on and deal with the shitty stuff, the selfish and the sad sad situations.
I have always felt that the negative things in life get the most publicity, but people forget that there are individuals out there that are battlers and who won’t give up.
You have dealt with the rubbish, and are now doing a clean up.You didn’t give up.Kudos.
Oh and love to you if I may.x

• Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I’m still gobsmacked that Katie stopped a car and had a shit outside it. What a disgusting individual.

• Sick
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I wonder where they’re off to, they’re clearly heading somewhere, it’s so dreadful that she just sees her drunk driving escapades as a way to make money. I hope no-one books her when she’s trying to flog it.
Her social life is non-stop these days. I don't know how she keeps it up.
The Priory,
Probation
Gutting Fish for 100 hrs
Renovating to exceptional standards the MM.
Putting Mr Half Price's Dummy back in.
Visiting Harvey EVERY weekend.
Being a facetime very very part time Mother.
And to do all this while wearing binged hospital boots....

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
When was the last time we had a gushing post from Skanky declaring her undying love for Cole and how sexy, how lucky she is to have him, how he treats her so well? Months & Months! Even on the so called ‘Wedding Trip’ to Vegas there was no love between them. They now act like and old married couple who can’t stand the sight of each other. The spark has well and truly gone.
She'll be trawling around for another one, that is a certainty.

I bet Mr Price is checking her precious phone every two minutes in case Dolly is texting random geezers - or is she simply sneaking off to the annexe for a bit of Builder Fun?

Come to think of it maybe she does'nt need all her MUA's any longer now she's got The Builder in the annexe along with all his plastering trowels etc?? :)

Was they hers though Rita?or just a pic of dirty drawers?🤢
I assumed that they were another little gem supplied by PTme thats was unearthed amongst the rest of the crap that was to be "sold to 'er fans".

all the cars he now selling from outside the mucky mansion but no red lambo did daddy keep that one
Wanky senior kept all the decent ones and let Mr Price take all the shitters, after all Carol could not guarantee skanky wouldn't be driving them to town to visit her friend/dealer

Last edited:
  • Haha