Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoodOnYa

@Winepig @PTMe & ALL NEWBIES, I was bullied off this page earlier in the year, I’m so pleased that the tide is turning & support for those who may have been afraid to comment due to the aggressive nature of some of the posters.

Keep the comments flowing & if you’ve never posted, but want to give it a try, get involved, most people are here for the ‘OMG’ that’s UNBELIEVABLE, Disgust that a human acts in this manner & generally perplexed at the inextraordinary drama it creates, and GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!
And of course our daily dose of 🐴💩 from the pair of 🤡’s

I posted the knickers pic - it was a joke.
Although I have no doubt that’s how hers look in real life
I don’t think it wears any in ‘real-life’ it’s a snails trail situation…. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Winepig

VIP Member
Anyway , what a rather wonderful accolade to wake up to , my first ever Thread Title . 🤩
🏆
Thank you guys .

It makes the twice being previously overlooked when I’d got the most votes worth it .
Almost 😳

This lil piggy may just have a celebratory wine later 🐽

And what a Thread to follow !

Fisher Price Instagram Tantrums , Keiron’s Sex Video ( which I’ve yet to watch , need to steel myself for that one) so much lovely tea spilled by @ Ptme which was VERY appreciated by most of us , not so much by a small angry number , a couple of whom seem to have flounced as a result 🤣🤣

more on ( moron) KP’s FILTHY habits & man chasing , taking an entourage on booty calls , including her daughter , the MM is now a car lot with a “ builder” living in an annexe .

She was drinking over Sunday lunch , Toddler Cole was on the Coke .
No change there .

We’ve had an influx of new blood due to a couple of posts about how people shouldn’t be scared to post nor let “ established posters” dominate or shoot them down .

Katie is still a drunk , Keiron is still a hunk ( according to a few of you 🤢) Pete is still a cunt .

Anyway , let’s party on , you funny , creative & goodly people 🥳😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Things are lovely and quiet aren't they.

So far I've sold one grey three piece suite, half a dozen office chairs, a teak dining table with six matching chairs and an oak king size double bed frame with a surprisingly bouncy mattress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Winepig

VIP Member
#96 Katie is uncouth , she calls all men “Un Oeuf” , she wouldn’t know the truth , if it hit her in the foof.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Apropos of nothing, mind if I just say how refreshing it is to be able to talk freely in a forum for once and call things as you see them? I got bad vibes from Skanky from early on in her career (not to disparage anyone who didn't). There's a deadness in her eyes and lack of cadence in her voice that set off my alarm bells, and besides that, just an 'off' vibe. I said as much in a forum years ago, speculating whether she could have narcissistic PD, and was summarily banned for 'armchair diagnosing' her. When you know NPD (I was close to one for a long time, and have had negative experiences with others for shorter periods), you just know, and she's one of the clearest cut cases I've witnessed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ohhhhh my Katie goes to court pic has made it to the Tate Modern..ahem Pom Modern 😄 x.
Oh what that..oh yes the name of the installation? 🤔😀 ...The Old Boiler 😄 x

Resizer_16399630620080.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
1640021348740.png

1640021298130.png

1640021430513.png

1640021490981.png

1640021525518.png

1640021581416.png

1640021627295.png

1640021688987.png

1640021738815.png

Charles Drury Spilling the Tea in oct 2019 - I know its old but it confirms PTMe and also a small insight into what skanky is like

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is she going to drag the "Terminally Ill" AFP down to the beach again on Christmas Day just so she can see J & B without Mr Carol Price involved?
It's not her turn this year for Christmas day. BUT you can bet your last penny she'll have a fake papped shot at some point 🙄 I honestly think she's down to a couple of hours supervised access only. No sleepovers. Clearly Mr mardy Price isn't allowed anywhere near them.
She really is 1 giant fuck up. An absolute failure on every single level. She has nothing. I'll bet the atmosphere around them 2 is toxic.

More tea please @PTMe 🫖☕😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
So last night I had the strangest of dreams.. Kris Boyson was my boyfriend and we were in church singing ‘Kumbaya my Lord’ but we changed the lyrics to ‘Cum boy Carl’ and now I can’t stop singing it at work🤦🏻‍♀️
Cum boy Carl my lord, Cum boy Carl🎶 @Alex_Jones

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just caught up on the last 26 pages of the previous thread. Wow (or should that be Woo) That was awesome and hilarious 👏🏻 @PTMe thank you for sharing so much info @Emma Manchester-Furniture that is possibly the funniest name change I have ever seen on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Strange that the photo she chose to post of her and Creepy featured her in a wheelchair and now she’s in those boots that resemble something Noddy Holder wore

it’s Chriiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Are you hanging up an Airboot on your wall?
It's the time that every Tattler has a ball
Does he ride her from the rear?
Does he neck a Cabernet🍷
Do the famo keep her sober for a day... ?

Merry Pissmas everyone! Love from:
Sausage, Noddy and Dave Hills fringe💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Anna666

VIP Member
We all know the ` limp dick tosser ` reads here .... so here's a message to ` jaffa ` ... ` billy NO BOLLOCKS .... mr pwiccceeeee ` ... you seem to behave as if you are with ` such a catch ` .... you're more deluded than your ` crusty STD infested DOLLY ` ( charlie does that to the few brains cells you have " SNIFF SNIFF " ) .... because in reality the UK public see clearly ... WHAT you are with ... second pic below 👇👇 ...... I have a question " lil girls blouse " .... how many times do you have to stop on the M25 on route to visit ` Harv Bear ` ... or any other road trip ... for your ` dolly to pull her manky arse cheeks apart ... squatting like a PIG to take a DUMP on the hard shoulder??? .... and does she use your ` FAKE LV romper suit sleeve ... to WIPE HERSELF???? 💩💩💩🤢🤢🤮🤮 ` .... you HALFWIT ... gloat all you want over her ... DRESS IT UP as much as you want .... the public see EXACTLY what she is 🐽🐽🐽🐽 .... Do FUCK OFF carol ... and when you get there ... FUCK OFF SOME MORE!! ...... " AULD ..... WILL SHIT ANYWHERE LIL " is a keeper mate🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🥴🥴:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40