Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Why on God's EARTH would anyone want a drink/drug driving addict to send them a Christmas message on Thrillz?
Who the fuck told her that idea was a go-er?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MrsCranky

VIP Member
this happened to me. Love bombed me then tried to gaslight me into thinking I was an alcoholic and then used to have temper tantrums when he couldn’t get his own way. And he had a tiny dick.
Yes the similarities are similar these fuckers have a pattern. I've learnt from that now. Any red flags and they are fucking toast now. Not pandering to tantrums. Also I'm not going to apologise for having a life which doesn't revolve around them control freaks. Suck it up or fuck off

• Heart
  • Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
What does Harvey want for Christmas? A new fucking mother! Like the poor lad has for the last 18 years.

• Heart
I had a dream a few months ago about Tommy Junior from Googlebox. He was my boyfriend and he was backscuttling me in a boudoir. Crumbs. I'm old enough to be his mam. Sorry to his mam Julie if she reads on here. It was only a dream though. I do think he's fit though. He is an adult of about mid 20s to maybe 30. That's far too young for me
i think you need to get out more.lol, mind you,years ago,i had a very realistic dream i was breast feeding patrick swazee on a greyhound coach !

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
Am I the only one who feels slightly uneasy, about the way Keiran makes a living? I wonder what Michelle thinks about it?
Kind of, but I suppose he’s upfront about it. He’s not hiding it so KP has no more dirt on him!

Keyring doesn’t really come across as a nasty dickhead so I suppose it’s not hard to see that she’s fallen in love with him. He’s doing solo stuff now so no other woman involved. Who knows it might turn her on (it would not me!)

They all end up there, or being pulped!

If she does actually do any community service, she will try to turn it into some media promotion for her.
my hubby used to work for a company, that would take van loads of books to a dog kennels. they would shred it and use it for bedding,litter trays etc. that would be so fitting for skankys books to be shit on !

• Haha
  • Heart

ouroboros

VIP Member
Am I the only one who feels slightly uneasy, about the way Keiran makes a living? I wonder what Michelle thinks about it?
Women do it, so why not? He was a stripper for years so it’s his bread and butter anyway. I don’t think you go out with someone like him if you’re more conservative!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lionessarising

My ex girlfriend was once quite annoyed because I was apparently groaning an ex boyfriend's name in my sleep. Don't (and didn't ever) remember the dream, annoyingly 😂 #bisexualProblems

The closest I've ever had to your dream there was dreaming that I was having a threesome with two of the hot barmaids from my local pub. Luckily I was single at that point 😂
I always think it is lucky.(y)
I think it got it's bad rep from their being thirteen at the last supper or something like that. My birthday is 13th march and it never bothered me, until the day I was told I had cancer. It was the thirteenth of the month, it was on my birthday which that year happened to fall on a friday so it was also Friday 13th, and there was an eclipse of the sun taking place that day. This was nearly three decades ago so I'm ok but it seemed a triple whammy at the time by the universe

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!
I thought someone had checked what she had written in her autobiography when this was said before and she never mentioned that. But happy to hold my hands up if I am incorrect. Just seems so many of her more recent stories, about old events, have been embellished each time...the South African hijack for a start.

• Angry
  • Heart

BabeOne

Harvey has been at his college such a short time too - unless residents have to go home for holidays as the college shuts, it would have been kinder to Harvey to let him stay in his routine.

I hate the way Harvey is used for her gain - like a performing animal. It's so very, very wrong and says everything about her.

Looking at the photo of her, you wouldn't think she has a care in the world. Hateful person, and a hateful Mother.

• Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
Wow!!! You are running out of time!!! Lol
Yes I do feel better after that. Thankyou!!!
I know! Mr Webster bought the kids stuff but I haven’t even bought a turkey yet. My MIL is severely depressed and living with us, so that’s fun, and she’s taking up most of my time. I’m a fly by seat of my pants kind of gal, I get paid tomorrow, and after I’ve taken my boy to the cinema to see Spider-Man I will bitch slap Christmas and get it done. Woooooooohoooooo!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Pom Bear I'm still sniggering at your pic of Skanky going to court. And having it displayed in a gallery has about finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 @Facehugger @265 @Dollylovesshoes @Pom Bear I can't believe we've nearly had another year of Skanky chat 😳 doesn't seem like 5 minutes since last Christmas 🎄⛄
Welcome all who have joined us over the last year. Please don't be afraid to post. And don't run off. Unless of course you're a Skanky fan & want to sing her praises.....then you can bog off 🤣 She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🥴 Get comfy, pour a drink & share the Krustie family Christmas 🧉🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃
The reality is that we'll probably have a better virtual tattle family Christmas than Skanky & Mr mardy Price will have in real life 🤣🎄

• Haha
  • Heart