Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Anyone know where she is living @moment, are they still in hotels living out of a suitcase or back in MM the place she vowed never to live again ?
I’m betting she has a holiday planned very soon she always goes away around Xmas/New year but she needs to sell some photos witH the kids first showing she’s an amazing mother.
I've heard she's apparently trying to beg photo agencies to pay for them to go away. But, might be having Christmas with her mum, so cue 5000 pictures of Amy and her oxygen tank as she won't be able to exploit the kids. :rolleyes: Wonder if Mr baby Price will be allowed to go there too?

So was it another lie her saying a quiet Christmas with Carl and Harvey at the MM? 🤷‍♀️ https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16956995/katie-price-reveals-spending-christmas-with-harevy/

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

VermilionRed

Just a thought … now Harv is being cared for and his needs met in a calm and dignified manner and he has an opportunity to breathe and relax, does he kick off when triggered by the circus rolling into town/mummy dearest? After all, he has been prodded and poked over the years for “content”, it must be torture hearing her screech and thinking, here we go again.

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Either she’s losing her marbles as well as everything else or whoever’s updating her story has even resorted to rehashing old posts….this has come up again same as the other day with just a 💖 added

I've added her famous oxygen tank to the pic too lol 😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16400545593670.jpg

I've got to page 15 back tomorrow,love Pom 🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I get the feeling her claims of a new book just seems to be her way of getting revenge on people after the sentencing. As if she feels hard done by and it's everyone else's fault, so she's threatening to reveal things about people and put them in their place so she feels superior again, more emotional blackmail.

She is utterly vile. Yet another feature of Domestic Abuse which she has carried out ( as well as going through boyfriends phones and demanding proof of phone records in multiple relationships, verbal abuse and public humiliation, stalking etc) .....yet she claimed theft and coercion with Slapgate. This is one of the reasons I don't believe she was a victim of coercive control....because she has been the abuser so many times!

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 16.42.26.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!

She also claims she and a friend were line up and the bloke licked her face.
I don't believe a word she says about being raped at 7, she said she was raped by a Celebrity as well but never name him

• Heart
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
Tree is awful!!!( Sorry if others like it.)
Also am wondering why they got Harvey a tree and decorations for his room at college if he is supposed to be with her for Christmas!!!
If we get a headline this week that says " heartbroken katy price leaves harvey at star academy due to omicron risk" your answer is there
also noticed the scum are recycling old pictures to provide the illusion that she had him over the weekend

ORebecca

Erm… didn’t she give PA a BJ when he got out of the jungle and she ambushed his room… seems to me to be someone who USES sexuality to get what they want, trouble begins when the other person wises up & wants to leave. Coercive Control! The prey becomes the bad’un & the predator becomes the victim. Read the Charles Drury pieces, the attempts at ‘sexting’ married celebs using sexuality, its all there.
oh without a doubt I believe she uses her sexuality to her advantages… and lures these men in. I wasn’t aware of the BJ story but not surprised either really, I still think Pete saw an opportunity there too though. I’ve just read Charles piece, and again I’m not surprised one bit. She truly is disgusting and it was quite sad to read his experience of her. My point really was that her behaviour stems from something deep rooted that she has clearly never resolved within herself. She’s the worst kind of being inflicting her insecurities/troubles/and bitterness onto innocent people.. who eventually get sucked in and spat out if her warped world… including her innocent children 🤬

oh without a doubt I believe she uses her sexuality to her advantages… and lures these men in. I wasn’t aware of the BJ story but not surprised either really, I still think Pete saw an opportunity there too though. I’ve just read Charles piece, and again I’m not surprised one bit. She truly is disgusting and it was quite sad to read his experience of her. My point really was that her behaviour stems from something deep rooted that she has clearly never resolved within herself. She’s the worst kind of being inflicting her insecurities/troubles/and bitterness onto innocent people.. who eventually get sucked in and spat out if her warped world… including her innocent children 🤬
I’m totally ok with her ‘attempting’ to do this with the latest Mr.Price though, I really can’t stand that man! There’s something very sinister about him.. she’s deffo found her ‘one’ they’re a match made in hell!

Erm… didn’t she give PA a BJ when he got out of the jungle and she ambushed his room… seems to me to be someone who USES sexuality to get what they want, trouble begins when the other person wises up & wants to leave. Coercive Control! The prey becomes the bad’un & the predator becomes the victim. Read the Charles Drury pieces, the attempts at ‘sexting’ married celebs using sexuality, its all there.
Could it of been her being investigated for coercive control from the night of Slapgate?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She absolutely has stated she was raped in a park at the age of 7. Despite her many faults, if that is true (and I sincerely hope no one would ever make something like that up), it totally explains her car crash life!
I don't believe her. Having seen the interview with Graham Norton in which she bragged about Alex's liking for cross dressing, the encouragement she gave him, how much she liked it to and that she'd known from the outset, to, I think it was on Loose Women, where she put on a poor me po face and claimed she knew nothing and she was a victim of it all. I wish whoever put those two interviews on here before would put them on again.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is she going to drag the "Terminally Ill" AFP down to the beach again on Christmas Day just so she can see J & B without Mr Carol Price involved?

• Sad
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Glad to hear folk having nice dreams… I had one where I had made a new friend from Uni, who was a rentboy who was charging £50 a night 😂 but that’s not for here 😬
I woke up having an orgasm once after having sex with some random handsome guy. I felt really bad, couldn't look the OH in the face

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I would love our Pom to do a picture of this. That made me laugh about Lee going to the electric chair. Bloody love the humour on here
I looked for Lee Purkiss on Google but can't find a pic of him lol, I don't know who he is 😄😄😄 ❤😘 xx

Will Dave Lee Travis do instead for now looool 😄😄😄😄🤗🥰❤😘 xx

Resizer_16400771449780.jpg

He looks to happy to be electrocuted 😄 x

• Haha
A serious question? How can Katie be thinking of writing an eighth autobiography? I mean I know she doesn’t actually write them but what is going to go in them that hasn’t already been said or isn’t already known? Talk about flogging a dead horse! How is the horse by the way?

On checking, Dirk Bogarde wrote 10 autobiographies/memoirs, but we’re talking Dirk Bogarde here, who had a long and distinguished career and who met many famous people, not some washed up glamour model!
dirk bogarde and other celebs write about their interesting lives, skanky writes about her uninteresting fuckbuddies and the amount of cock she gets through, her books wont stop until she dies !

I’ve not seen him named anywhere before…
when it happened,i read a facebook post of someone who was driving past and they ( i believe it was a woman) said carl was making monkey noises and jumping around and the police arrested him.

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
@Blessmyheart I've hardened up a lot in the last 18 months. There's been 4 deaths in my family not mention the lockdown .I've been ill and am now on medication and a close friend has died. I'm done with certain shitty people. I've learnt to shut out the nobodies. People you think are friends are nowwhere to be seen. Tough luck on them because they may need me one day. The saying is " If you can't be there for me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best". I know who's there
We're here.

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
All this, she may have been abused as a child etc, raped by a celeb how she treats men......how she treats EVERYONE, Including her kids. I just don't buy it that her behaviour is linked to the past. My personal opinion is she's the 👿👿👿👿👿👿 don't think the Priory can fix that! Although if I were them , I'd start with a straight jacket (no doubt she'd use it as her new clothing line) a padded and windowless room

• Heart
  • Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I now work with a lad who has PWS. He is also super tall but is fit and in shape. He isn’t allowed to just eat whatever he wants. He is also autistic but super high functioning. He came across a shirt with “bitches” written on it and shyly showed me while he was laughing about it. He knows what’s up!
It would be interesting to know what Harvey is actually like, as far as mental capacity. I am sure that all cases vary. But I suspect she makes it out to be worse that it possibly is.
I hope he thrives on his own and can drop some of that weight-it’s holding him back from a lot of living!

• Heart