Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VermilionRed

I expect the police conducting the investigation are wanting to get their facts absolutely straight so that the perpetrator can't wriggle out on a technicality.
Sure that’s the case, especially as the leading lady in this pantomime absolutely won’t want to press charges. Dozy mare hadn’t thought it through at all when posing with glum face and bleating to press.

Am I mistaken, is Harv’s pad directly across the road from the property where slapgate took place?

Reactions: 9
Im an Aquarian, I can go to zero to explosion in about 3 seconds. I even had a meeting with my boss one day in the boardroom one day, After 2 minutes of him taking complete and utter shite he went on to say he didn't feel comfortable being in the room on his own with me and walked out 🤣🤣 I have to admit I was fuming, I don't suffer fools and this guy was a complete wingnut!
Is this an aquarian trait or do I just have a short fuse.
I really can't cope with supposedly "smart" stupid people with no common sense, that ask really dumb questions especially in work, and liars. They do my nut in, send my blood pressure through the roof...... They really arn't good for my health
Nope I’m exactly the same…..I’ve mellowed slightly but can still fly off the handle very easily and have an incredibly low tolerance of idiots 🤣. Aquarian + red headed is probably quite a lethal mix 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ouroboros

VIP Member
This is a perfect explanation. I have always felt she needs constant validation.Even when she is supposed to Be in a relationship there has to be some proof of men still desiring her. Most of us here remember the thrill of the chase( or being chased), flirting etc.But most of us who are happy with a loving partner don’t need to be constantly reminded that we are desirable or sought after.
It is a very sad and selfish way to be, because you are betraying someone who cares for you.
The example of her going off with Drury whist still being with Kris is awful.
I won’t go into the morality of roping your young daughter into this, but it’s pretty despicable behaviour hurting someone like that.
If she was so bored with him, then end the relationship.
Sorry @DC16, but that’s the other thing about Gemini’s. They always think they can do better until they lose the one that can never be replaced!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

ORebecca

As I said in a much earlier thread, I'm slightly surprised she's never dated (or "dated") a woman, given that 1) IIRC she did at one point say she was bisexual and 2) several other similar people have done. It's difficult to say this in a way which doesn't come across badly though 😅
Say more 🤔😂

And I always get the impression that even tho all her ex’s are well shut of her, in her warped mind she thinks that they all still want her, she really does live in a fantasy world 😳
That’s the Narc in her.. probably the complete opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8