Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
He’s currently now frazzled by electrocution all for a cig butt unfortunately but we will keep his name and spirit going for him 🙏🏼
Oh, and there was I just praying that he'd got a proper light for his cigg-butt. (I would demand it on my death-bed - and finally fuck off the anti-smoking brigade.)

Reactions: 7
I’m a cancer too - end of June for me!

I remember kids at school doing the ‘ew…..you’ve got cancer’ when we learned about starsigns :(
I'm also a Cancerian but never felt like one. Then I looked up what my Moon sign is (Sagittarius) and everything made so much more sense. Never really believed in all that but I do now.

if the 2 brothers are from cardiff, they grew up across the road from my gran. i knew there mother, they were her only children . if they are the same ones.

• Sad

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I wouldn’t dream of going to DXB now….used to go there every year a long time ago when there was basically one road from the airport to Chicago Beach Hotel (now the Jumeirah Beach Hotel) …. Was ridiculously cheap then ….now after many years as an ongoing building site it’s unrecognisable and really expensive….not to mention full of those port-a-loo girls or whatever they’re called 💩🤢🤣

Do you ever have dreams where you know the person you’re dreaming about and it’s exactly them….but other times it’s the same person but looks like some completely random person you’ve never seen before?!
Can't say I have, no. Maybe others have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Dreams are really intriguing though. Anything at all can happen 😂

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
I'm back listening to KC and the sunshine band tonight.. sound your funky horn! I think I may have been a bit responsible for starting the dreams conversation for that I apologise. Some of the dreams I've read about have been similar to mine. I've had dreams about dirty toilets. What is that about?
I had a dream that my toes were mutilated and one was missing! I suppose that constitutes a nightmare. 😲

• Haha
  • Wow

mrbusiness

VIP Member

She also claims she and a friend were line up and the bloke licked her face.
I don't believe a word she says about being raped at 7, she said she was raped by a Celebrity as well but never name him
I do think something must have happened to her, to make her so disfunctiinal

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Yup, another 'needs the loo & can't find 1' dreamer here too 🤦 I then wake up needing the loo 😳

Just watched the video for LadBaby sausage rolls for everyone, featuring the food bank choir. And now I'm bawling 😭😭

The only thing Skanky has done for anyone is pose in a 'jabs army' t-shirt with Crawl Price. Another bandwagon she jumped on & did fuck all about 😡

Come on Skanky, get back in the recording studio with pRick Live & record a song for charity. Maybe Ed Shearing & his mate Elton will help 😉
I heard she's waiting for Sam Bailey to join in!

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
I have a Maggie Thatcher garden gnome round my pond and everybody gives me quizzical looks - that is, until I explain that I chuck bread-crumbs round it to attract the seagulls. They shit on her head, haha x

I don't know that song she's singing, but quite like it! Can anyone post it for me? Cheers x

• Heart
Reactions: 6