Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I like to stay indoors when it's Friday 13th, I once had a horrible feeling on that day. It was the day I could leave hospital with my newborn, I didn't want to go home then but had to for my four year old.

Once I got home with my newborn I was relieved and she was settled.
A few hours of being home, my partner had a call from a Skinhead friend from Bath, they said some band members had been in a car accident on the way to a gig in Germany.
The weather was really bad and the car ended crashing - the band was called 'Violent Storm'. The only survivor was Billy the lead singer. He was thrown through the windscreen as he wasn't wearing a seat belt.
He was never the same after the accident, had some brain damage
were there two brothers ( that passed) in this band?

Reactions: 6

Hammers of hell

i used to have a similar dream for many years from a young age.. it was also a blank space with me looking down on it, then in the middle ‘something’ would start scribbling in the middle of the blank page. I’d then wake up, then say if I got out of bed I’d do everything fast 🏃🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂 very strange dream, I had it for years!! I still get freaked out by someone scribbling on paper 😩
Still disturbs me even thinking about it 😫

• Heart
  • Wow

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Ok, who thinks this is even mildly atractive?
Yes, I mean you in the corner with the dark glasses and white stick!
Surely it's going to put those two slugs on her head back into the garden soon.
The resemblance to an early 2000's drag queen is remarkable.
Are they tattooed on?

VermilionRed

Out of curiosity I googled 'can you enter the US with a drink driving conviction?' and found this. It sounds like a pretty lengthy procedure, can't see KP bothering to do all that for a quick trip to Vegas, especially if there is no guarantee of getting a visa. https://www.chavinimmigration.com/u...nk-driving-and-admission-to-the-united-states
Couldn’t be arsed with all that malarkey - too much reading. Anyhow she’s famous and filming with Cami Li so that would override boring immigration rules.

• Sad

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Not reading the thread because I've only been home 15 minutes and I can't be fucking arsed!!

According to the current bun Katie has turned off the comments for her latest grid post of her
son Jett, They say Katie has turned off the comments due to being "trolled" after she got away
with a slap on the wrist from the courts.

Katie should have turned off the comments long before this joke of a conviction.

Oh I have cold lamb, ham, baked potato and coleslaw for my dinner.
Make a kebab! Have you got wraps?

Reactions: 5

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I wouldn’t dream of going to DXB now….used to go there every year a long time ago when there was basically one road from the airport to Chicago Beach Hotel (now the Jumeirah Beach Hotel) …. Was ridiculously cheap then ….now after many years as an ongoing building site it’s unrecognisable and really expensive….not to mention full of those port-a-loo girls or whatever they’re called 💩🤢🤣

Do you ever have dreams where you know the person you’re dreaming about and it’s exactly them….but other times it’s the same person but looks like some completely random person you’ve never seen before?!
🙋‍♀️ Yes, I know exactly what you mean

Scooby58

Im an Aquarian, I can go to zero to explosion in about 3 seconds. I even had a meeting with my boss one day in the boardroom one day, After 2 minutes of him taking complete and utter shite he went on to say he didn't feel comfortable being in the room on his own with me and walked out 🤣🤣 I have to admit I was fuming, I don't suffer fools and this guy was a complete wingnut!
Is this an aquarian trait or do I just have a short fuse.
I really can't cope with supposedly "smart" stupid people with no common sense, that ask really dumb questions especially in work, and liars. They do my nut in, send my blood pressure through the roof...... They really arn't good for my health
I'm the same light blue touch paper........