Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ouroboros

VIP Member
Not that this is important. I was told years ago that I was born on the cusp between Virgo and Leo.Which is a surprise, because as I sit here many would think I’d been born under the sign of the biscuit.
Well I was born under the sign of I don’t give a 🐀 🍑 and still hate Gemini’s… (sorry, not sorry)! 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

catty1

Not reading the thread because I've only been home 15 minutes and I can't be fucking arsed!!

According to the current bun Katie has turned off the comments for her latest grid post of her
son Jett, They say Katie has turned off the comments due to being "trolled" after she got away
with a slap on the wrist from the courts.

Katie should have turned off the comments long before this joke of a conviction.

Oh I have cold lamb, ham, baked potato and coleslaw for my dinner.
That dinner sounds lovely! Enough for 1 more?

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Nope, I can’t take it…😵💫😂… I just don’t understand with ALL the taped & video evidence it doesn’t know IT CAN’T BLOODY SING, then again… with no matter the evidence she gets away with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry, but that is like one of 'those' auditions on X Factor...

Last edited:
  • Haha

ORebecca

Katie deffo knew from the beginning. It was Chantelle that came home and caught him doing stuff in a so-called sex dungeon and was horrified. KP and AR went out with him dressed in women's clothes from very early on in their relationship.
I seem to of gotten mixed up.. Her crazy life is a lot to keep up with 😵💫

• Heart

ShoooBee

I want the thief that stole her ring named, Did he find out it was fake as F and gave it back?
Did he hand it into Police Lost and found.
Did Mr Half Price go back to Argos, or do click and collect and bought her a replacement.
Is she taking her attack dog back since he snored through the whole robbery 😱😱😱
Ohhh the mystery of it all
All will be revealed in next weeks episode of soap (dodger)

Jesus not another book! How on earth will she fill more than five pages.
She could always get some inspiration from here😉

As are a slut and their 🐁
A slut and her mouse ?😂

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Same here! That is a perfect description if me too. I am fair and understanding, but if you cross the line and get onto my shit list you are history.
It's always been said that Libran women are the most physically beautiful of all the zodiac!

• Heart
  • Wow

ouroboros

VIP Member
I’m not sticking up for her, nor do I put lying about something as vile as rape past her. I do also have to say though that whilst in the UK, the legal definition of rape/sexual assault are different, both terms are often used interchangeably to describe penile pentrative assault. It actually annoys me when sexual assault is used instead of rape as the latter is absolutely the worst crime anyone could inflict on another.

Rape - when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent.

Assault by penetration - when a person penetrates another person's vagina or anus with any part of the body other than a penis, or by using an object, without the person's consent.

The overall definition of sexual or indecent assault is an act of physical, psychological and emotional violation in the form of a sexual act, inflicted on someone without their consent. It can involve forcing or manipulating someone to witness or participate in any sexual acts.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
As I said in a much earlier thread, I'm slightly surprised she's never dated (or "dated") a woman, given that 1) IIRC she did at one point say she was bisexual and 2) several other similar people have done. It's difficult to say this in a way which doesn't come across badly though 😅
She's had bisexual experiences with Dwight Yorke and friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7