Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VermilionRed

She'll crow to much about Harvey's business empire that she'll loose the funding she gets for his college . Then she will really shit herself since she's been trying to get anyone to look after Harvey but her since Kieran left.
Doesn’t have the intelligence to work that one out though, only the cunning of deflecting any interest away from what she might be trousering.

Reactions: 10

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Right my fellow Tattlers…..I’m off for another early night…..having an overnight stay in Winchester tomorrow sampling the Christmas market and other things….🤞 I don’t miss anything major as I won’t be in my most recent ‘arse cheeks stuck on the settee with laptop attached to my hands’ position until Wednesday afternoon. I’ll be sampling some hot toddy’s but please don’t let me miss any ☕. 🎄🎄xx

Or you have recurring theme dreams….mine over the last 10years have been about needing to go to the loo and either I can’t find one or every one I find is absolutely disgusting and I can’t go in them…..as you can tell from this I’m definitely not Skanky in disguise 🤣
Dreams are so fascinating, have a great time 🎄

• Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I used to get that all the time when I was a kid, my son's is Wednesday too and I've always made sure he had a separate proper birthday. Happy birthday to you, and all the other Capricorns ❤😘
Morning Krusties,. My son's birthday is just after the New Year. So we always made sure that the tree and decorations were down before his birthday. He also had separate presents. Still do even now when he is in his 30s.

• Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I used to get that all the time when I was a kid, my son's is Wednesday too and I've always made sure he had a separate proper birthday. Happy birthday to you, and all the other Capricorns ❤😘
Thank you! Happy birthday to my Capricorn Tattler friends ❤

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
I wouldn’t dream of going to DXB now….used to go there every year a long time ago when there was basically one road from the airport to Chicago Beach Hotel (now the Jumeirah Beach Hotel) …. Was ridiculously cheap then ….now after many years as an ongoing building site it’s unrecognisable and really expensive….not to mention full of those port-a-loo girls or whatever they’re called 💩🤢🤣

Do you ever have dreams where you know the person you’re dreaming about and it’s exactly them….but other times it’s the same person but looks like some completely random person you’ve never seen before?!
Or you dream about a place you know you’ve never been to before, but you feel like you know it like the back of your hand, it’s really strange.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Last year's tree, this year's tree. Daddy Wood's gonks & bacon rasher decoration's.
I wonder why they hung a pack of sausages on the tree?

Speaking of Kieran doing OF. What about this one? I mean she’s married with a small boy so it’s obviously too lucrative for partner’s to complain about!

P.S. Is that a bikini or another chance to show how fabulous you are at 40!
Oh MY! She looks like she could demolish bowling balls with them thighs!

• Haha
Its likely she was seen by probation before being allowed to leave court. They would then set up an appointment to go through her plan, not sure if there is a covid related backlog but they normally see you the week after to put wheels in motion, its unlikely she will start her community service this side of the New Year .
Thank you for this 👍

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Do you ever have dreams where you know the person you’re dreaming about and it’s exactly them….but other times it’s the same person but looks like some completely random person you’ve never seen before?!
[/QUOTE]
It’s called condensation

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I have a Maggie Thatcher garden gnome round my pond and everybody gives me quizzical looks - that is, until I explain that I chuck bread-crumbs round it to attract the seagulls. They shit on her head, haha x

I don't know that song she's singing, but quite like it! Can anyone post it for me? Cheers x
Oh Nadia. I think she’s definitely got something against KP. Fabric conditioner is highly flammable. Ask some of Mrs Hinch’s followers who set fire to their houses by doing this. Fabric conditioner actually makes clothes more flammable.

• Wow

oogling

VIP Member
I think it’s like calling someone ‘babe’ or ‘nun.’ Her way of trying to be different and sounding like a twat! 🤣

Speaking of babe - anyone else threaten divorce if your OH ever calls you that? 🤢
I fucking HATE babe, so bastard lazy. My brother called every one of his girlfriends ‘babe’…like they all morph into one, nicknames are meant to be personal!

• Haha
  • Heart