Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Binfest Does AFP not like her son-in-law-to-be?

I bet she has said to KP, "You're not marrying Cole over my dead body" and that is precisely what KP will do....has that wedding ever been done before? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is the point of disqualification from driving if you can be on your 5th ban and still be able to get behind the wheel? Itā€™s not a punishment. Jail time is the only suitable punishment, considering thereā€™s no cash to pay fines.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ā£7368 to be precise. And further investigation suggests she has actually been banned from driving 5 times, not 4.
Can any legal person tell us what normally happens when you fail to pay court fines. I checked online for details and found thisā€¦

Do I have to pay the court fine all at once?
Sometimes a court will order full payment (and may give a period of time for this to be completed), but in many cases, the court can order that you pay in instalments, usually weekly or monthly.

You will not be given time to pay your court fine (and therefore may be sent to prison forthwith if a fine isnā€™t paid) if:

• in the case of an offence punishable by imprisonment, you appear to the judge to have sufficient means to pay forthwith;
  • it appears to the judge that you are unlikely to remain long enough at a place of abode in the UK to enable the payment of the fine to be enforced by other methods; or
  • on the occasion when the fine is imposed, the judge sentences you to an immediate prison sentence, custody for life, or detention in a young offender institution for that or another offence, or so sentences you for an offence in addition to forfeiting his recognisance, or you are already serving a sentence of custody for life or a term of imprisonment or detention.
Setting a default period

Section 139 of the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000 requires a court to fix a period of imprisonment in default.

Imprisonment in default is an extra term of imprisonment that you might receive if a fine is not paid:

ā€œā€¦the purpose of ordering a sentence of imprisonment in default is designed to ensure, so far as possible, that the defendant found to have realisable assets in the amount [ā€¦] ordered, should pay that amount and should obtain no advantage by refusing to do so. That authority stems not only from previous cases but also from the statutory provisions themselves.ā€ (R v Smith [2009] EWCA Crim 344).

The maximum term is dependent on the size of the fine imposed:

In her case it says thisā€¦ā€¦

An amount exceeding Ā£5,000 but not exceeding Ā£10,0006 months

So is she facing up to 6 months if she fails to pay ?
Plus how has it been allowed for her to have dodged paying in full up to this point, considering she is constantly flashing her cash and on holiday about once a month šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Next time she feels "lonely" aka needs a fix and goes off driving, please let her finish herself off properly - not involve some innocent soul going about their own business. This despicable, worthless POS just needs eradicating from the face of the earth.

God I am still bloody seething over it! I hope the attorney general enjoys the ICBM waiting in their Inbox though :)
Didn't someone say that the only person who can intervene to get the sentence reviewed is Dominic Raab? Can you send your ICBM to him as well?

Reactions: 9
Can any legal person tell us what normally happens when you fail to pay court fines. I checked online for details and found thisā€¦

Sometimes a court will order full payment (and may give a period of time for this to be completed), but in many cases, the court can order that you pay in instalments, usually weekly or monthly.

You will not be given time to pay your court fine (and therefore may be sent to prison forthwith if a fine isnā€™t paid) if:

• in the case of an offence punishable by imprisonment, you appear to the judge to have sufficient means to pay forthwith;
  • it appears to the judge that you are unlikely to remain long enough at a place of abode in the UK to enable the payment of the fine to be enforced by other methods; or
  • on the occasion when the fine is imposed, the judge sentences you to an immediate prison sentence, custody for life, or detention in a young offender institution for that or another offence, or so sentences you for an offence in addition to forfeiting his recognisance, or you are already serving a sentence of custody for life or a term of imprisonment or detention.
Setting a default period

Section 139 of the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000 requires a court to fix a period of imprisonment in default.

Imprisonment in default is an extra term of imprisonment that you might receive if a fine is not paid:

ā€œā€¦the purpose of ordering a sentence of imprisonment in default is designed to ensure, so far as possible, that the defendant found to have realisable assets in the amount [ā€¦] ordered, should pay that amount and should obtain no advantage by refusing to do so. That authority stems not only from previous cases but also from the statutory provisions themselves.ā€ (R v Smith [2009] EWCA Crim 344).

in her case it says thisā€¦ā€¦

Plus how has it been allowed for her to have dodged paying in full up to this point, considering she is constantly flashing her cash and on holiday about once a month šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
She's being allowed to make a mockery of the whole system for some reason. It's just not right.

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think sheā€™s going to be around much longer. There is only so much luck a person can get. Nothing changes, itā€™s just excuse after excuse with her. Something tragic will happen and sooner rather than later.
That's wishful thinking.

Reactions: 7
Morning all,

A few thoughts about yesterday.

You know if you lie in court you are held in contempt? What about Joe Harrington her solicitor saying Katieā€™s mum was terminally ill with cancer? Is there something we donā€™t know or a plain untruth?

On reading what the court said about what happens if she breaches the order. It first says if she breaches it she will go to prison, then it says if she doesnā€™t turn up or do her community service ā€œin all likelihoodā€ she will go to prison.

A little bit of research on Mr Harrington again. There is a very strange review left by a client.

Im not holding my breath about police and their appeal. Whatever happened with the domestic abuse incident? Are they still investigating it?

Ok take care and have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 24
having had time to digest all thisā€¦.

Non rational me - Still disgusted and fuming šŸ˜”

Rational me - Karma is coming! Everyone wants her to get her just desserts. She is on a suspended sentence and sheā€™s a dick! Sadly she will drink, take drugs and drive and this time the whole world will see, as the whole world wants to catch her šŸ‘€. We also have the bankruptcy hearing, the fines and many other things that can trigger the suspended sentence.

Finally whilst I hate The Scum newspaper, their front page this morning shows that the media think she is poison too. There will be no more tv appearances or sponsorships.

In summary, Krusty has finally derailed her own gravy train and karma is coming!

Reactions: 33

Setting a default period

In her case it says thisā€¦ā€¦

you go back to court for non payment, you agree a payment plan, can be minimal, if you fail that a attachment of earnings can be made where they take it from your wages or take directly from your benefits if you claim. eventually you will get sent down but can take a while to get sent down for non payment. special circumstances where person blatantly earning and not paying could happen quicker.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
having had time to digest all thisā€¦.

Non rational me - Still disgusted and fuming šŸ˜”

Rational me - Karma is coming! Everyone wants her to get her just desserts. She is on a suspended sentence and sheā€™s a dick! Sadly she will drink, take drugs and drive and this time the whole world will see, as the whole world wants to catch her šŸ‘€. We also have the bankruptcy hearing, the fines and many other things that can trigger the suspended sentence.

Finally whilst I hate The Scum newspaper, their front page this morning shows that the media think she is poison too. There will be no more tv appearances or sponsorships.

In summary, Krusty has finally derailed her own gravy train and karma is coming!
its disgusting the way the uk media promote this vile women. all about the clicks though and the advertising revenue, thats what's important to them.

Reactions: 18
Just seen all the comments on her Instagram post of junior and the horse.

Someone has commented your only mode of transport for the next few years šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even the Daily Star is posting a negative narrative on it, hitting home again and again that its son has failed to acknowledge its pathetic throwback "Eyme sutch a grate muvva" post on SM

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Donā€™t think that any of her Youtubes will be watched now,especially Harvey ones etc.Well hope not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The sentence is a complete joke, especially the community service part. Iā€™ll be very surprised if she did more than one or two community service ā€˜sessionsā€™.
There was a premier league footballer for my local team put on community service a few years ago and I think he did two lots of it and then was removed from it as the press and fans kept turning up and it was disruptive for the other people there and it was seen as a safeguarding issue for the others that were doing it.
All he had to do once he was removed was go and sit in the probation office for one or two hours a week!

• Angry
  • Wow
I canā€™t tell you all how angry I am at this sentence..but Iā€™m not surprised.
Two years ago my niece was driving home from work and was hit head on by a drunk drugged driver she was hit so hard she was air lifted to hospital and was in a coma with multiple head and body injuries, she was in a coma for about 5 weeks and in hospital for 3 months having multiple surgeries due to her injuries. Her daughter was 5 at the time and she was allowed in to see her mummy and the consultants said this would help her recover anyway she now has partial brain injury so she cannot look after her little girl, she now lives in assisted living accommodation and although she has lots of contact with her child she simply isnā€™t capable of being her full time mummy. She has severe depression she has tried several times to take her own life because of her new life isnā€™t what it was a fun caring amazing mum. And the drivers were found ( they went on the run ) and guess what neither went to prison just had to attend drug and alcohol rehab and this wasnt one of the drivers 1st offences so these two pieces of absolute shite got away with destroying a childā€™s life a mothers life and a familyā€™s life and yes we were very lucky she didnā€™t die having been told several times she might whilst in hospital. I had no expectations of KP ever going to jail yesterday because seemingly if you drive drugged up and pissed you are given a piss poor sentence this justice system is a bloody joke and I truly pray those two who ruined my beautiful nieces life and KP get their Karma I truly hope and pray they do šŸ™ you horrible disgusting vile bastards

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Good to see that Sussex and Surrey Police are considering their position and their official statement says ā€œWe are now exploring whether we can appeal this sentenceā€.
I would assume that there will be a lot of police patrols around the MM area keeping an eye out for her. They know that she drives they just have not been able to catch her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.