Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
community service and a 2 year ban is still good as we know how desperate she is to get back behind the wheel, and community service is a proper pain. hopefully she will get something dire to do. besides she will be back in court at some point in the future either, breaching the probation order or getting behind the wheel again.

Apparently she's back in court next week over an unpaid Dartford crossing charge that has gone from £7.50 to £1500 in unpaid penalties!

So on her IG stories feed she claimed she was baking a cake with Harvey, yet last week she was claiming they were living in hotels as they were homeless! She just can't keep her lies straight can she?
The Dartford Crossing lot should simply add their name to the list of people it owes money to.

What I don't understand is WHY the Court yesterday just fined her again when she owes 7K already? Why haven't the bailiffs been to Trampy Towers to collect like they'd do to anybody else???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hopefully that would be jail time the thieving hag.
HMRC have enough to prosecute. Personally I’d look through the files, find the minor offences and use one of them. This would trigger her sentence.

I know the validity of binfest is questioned but his comment regarding “Time” made a lot of sense.

February 14th 2022 at the Rolls Building is the next bankruptcy hearing. I’m assuming Katie will attend given recent conditions placed on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Earlier than that I reckon. Something will happen over the Christmas period, she won’t have the kids as we are led to believe the Dad’s have them this year. Pwicey is going to party like crazy, and that relationship has the stability of a volcano about to explode. They have no friends, both families have been keeping their distance, don’t think either side is impressed with the pair of them, he has no proper job, just her chauffeur and general dogsbody.

Basically they live in each other’s pockets 24/7, its a very unhealthy toxic relationship, something will crack again. They often look like they’ve just had an argument.

A holiday is also probably looming, they may even be abroad for Christmas, but what do they actually do on hols, rarely see them doing any sightseeing etc, it‘s either her having surgery or them getting off their tits, like teenagers, and that’s when the tit flies. Trouble incoming soon I’d say.
Slapgate with Biffa, edition two. Sorry but she deserves it and HIM!

HMRC have enough to prosecute. Personally I’d look through the files, find the minor offences and use one of them. This would trigger her sentence.

I know the validity of binfest is questioned but his comment regarding “Time” made a lot of sense.

February 14th 2022 at the Rolls Building is the next bankruptcy hearing. I’m assuming Katie will attend given recent conditions placed on her.
I can't find Binfest's posting - what did they say pls??

Reactions: 17
Don’t drink and drive for duck sake. People are outraged because many have suffered terrible consequences of drink drivers. So much pain for what?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m gobsmacked at the audacity of her turning up with designer bag and shoes and coffee! She doesn’t give a tit does she?!

Next thing will be how her community justice is being compromised as paps keep turning up and disrupting her ability to work. Wouldn’t surprise me if there is an attempt to overturn that part of her sentence on this basis.

Would she start her community service work before Xmas does anyone know?
Locals need to confront der fing on CS then pelt it with rotten eggs
An LBC presenter last night introducing a programme about drink driving 'Katie Price, I don't know much about her but she seems a rather ridiculous individual'.
He ought to have come on here to learn a bit about the hideous old skank and then made his programme :(

Thank you for the update @Cloud ChaserT

Will the Feb hearing go ahead?! Can she pull the MH Card again?!

I note Joe Harrington made some acknowledgment of her financial mess and bankruptcy hearing.
Harrington looks an utter sleazebag Perfick fer 'er then :(

Still he'll have every single drug-addled drunk with a few quid on his doorstep today wanting him to represent them now he's got skanky off - maybe she told him that instead of paying him he'll earn far more through Publicity?

Reactions: 20
Thank you for the update @Cloud ChaserT

Will the Feb hearing go ahead?! Can she pull the MH Card again?!

I note Joe Harrington made some acknowledgment of her financial mess and bankruptcy hearing.
I saw that..

Did Joe mention that she has had THREE opportunities to clear the bankruptcy by paying a percentage of total amount. THREE times she ignored pleas to come up with an amount she was willing to pay. Did Joe mention that she has run up cost of nearly £250k due to lack response. I know she claimed her mailman mixes up her mail…. Which is why copies are sent to all her email addresses. She will still claim she hasn’t received letters so they are re sent.. hence why the cost have escalated so quickly 😡

The Dartford Crossing lot should simply add their name to the list of people it owes money to.

What I don't understand is WHY the Court yesterday just fined her again when she owes 7K already? Why haven't the bailiffs been to Trampy Towers to collect like they'd do to anybody else???
Because technically it’s not her property….. I know, I know.. Crazy isn’t it 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
All joking aside why is this woman not in prison?

Four counts of driving whilst disqualified the last time whilst under the influence of drink AND drugs.

Unpaid court fines of over £7000.

Has shown utter contempt for any court orders adjudged against her.

And the only defence her solicitor can offer is her life is “complicated” and she struggles with paperwork?

Travesty seems almost completely inadequate....

• Angry
Reactions: 29
They have stopped paying for Sun PR and the Sun just goes wild on them ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Many years ago on the underground thery had cleaners at night/early hours in morning,They would be on their knees shuffling along cleaning the lines,they were called Fluffers,that’s what’s skanky should do for CS..the old bleep.
She'd have to be a Shitter though clearing up the railway lines where the toilets empty out onto the track :(

She won't be doing anything as menial as cleaning anything because she does not clean anything in her own hovel does she?
The ol' Broken Feet scenario will be out asap because of course she cannot be doing all that walking and bending down wiv' dem liye-freteninly injurd feyt 'o 'ers. She'll skip out of that too :(

Reactions: 15
I wasn’t aware of the unpaid fines. She’s not long back from Vegas. How is she allowed get away with putting two fingers up to courts like this?

Reactions: 25
My only thought is that skanky is so arrogant that by the new year I imagine she’ll start to drive on the sly again. She is really unstable and this sentence will feed into the narcissistic tendencies that she is untouchable. She will be her own downfall just sit and wait, frustrating as this is.

Reactions: 26
WTF is going on with her hair in this picture? View attachment 926760
She could do with sending Cole on a course to learn how to do her hair, extensions, nails and make-up as he's so emasculated anyway he's got no pride left to lose. If he's going to live his life as a pussy-whipped cling-on he may as well make himself useful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry to hear of your struggles with your mam and welcome Cheeky monk3y. Yes she is a joke. I can't decide whether or not that pic of her going into the court showed her shitting her pants thinking "I'm fucked "or she was putting it on for the media and courts. I'm inclined to think the latter. That bloody woman loves to sail close to the wind and that mindset will be the downfall of her. I remember watching a clip of her saying" I will have the last laugh, I always do" this is the pure arrogance of this POS. She is far from glamorous these days, looks more like a down and out and always looks grubby

Yes he's always on his high horse taking the moral high ground. Just look at the way he lays into Meghan and Harry. I'm no fan of those 2 btw. I think for someone who has a lot to say about people's bad behaviour he seems to be strangely quiet. Piers gives the impression he wants to call people out on their bad behaviour all the while Kunt Prick is one of the worst offenders
I agree. His silence is very telling.

Next time she feels "lonely" aka needs a fix and goes off driving, please let her finish herself off properly - not involve some innocent soul going about their own business. This despicable, worthless POS just needs eradicating from the face of the earth.

God I am still bloody seething over it! I hope the attorney general enjoys the ICBM waiting in their Inbox though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s going to be around much longer. There is only so much luck a person can get. Nothing changes, it’s just excuse after excuse with her. Something tragic will happen and sooner rather than later.

I wasn’t aware of the unpaid fines. She’s not long back from Vegas. How is she allowed get away with putting two fingers up to courts like this?
£7368 to be precise. And further investigation suggests she has actually been banned from driving 5 times, not 4.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They have stopped paying for Sun PR and the Sun just goes wild on them ha!
Its great though - at last the worm has turned on her!

I want to see the rest of the media join in now to destroy it entirely followed by the Police appeal backed up by our remonstrations seeing it carted off to the Nick! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty obvious that she has been merrily driving many times while disqualified, supposedly that was her BMW she crashed, who needs a fancy car if he can’t drive, ok probably one of Carl’s but none the less it was left at MM for her. She has a history of being caught out but there must be other times too & each time she is putting other lives in danger.

if the police check her mobile signaling data & anpr data for the BMW numberplate around the time Carl temporarily disappeared off the scene I am sure a camera must have picked her up somewhere.

Only hope public outcry/cops can appeal, as every drunk driver will be looking for same loophole to avoid jail time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I wonder how Lee Purkiss got on in court today 🤔🤔🤣🤣";)
I bet he got locked up, probably for dropping a fag butt on a pavement or something as serious as that............................
To off set Prices lenient sentence, poor Lee got the electric chair ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.