Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah, that’s not possible though. That’s what the Vegas trip was all about. Whisk her off on surprise Vegas jaunt and take her down the aisle. None of her family aware, nor present. Just KP, Crawl and his parents.

Soon as news broke of impending nuptials, legal letters swiftly followed issued by PA and KH and KP had to make a difficult decision. Hence recent diatribe about exes having driven KP to seek therapy in the past and you shouldn’t use your children. She’s the only user here though.
Marriage doesn't make any difference to visitation rights. The dad's can't stop her from marrying.

Reactions: 7
Surely he’d just marry her if he was that desperate for the MM?
Exactly, there are much quicker and simpler ways of taking on Dolly's debts 😄

What’s the land actually contaminated with?
A leaking septic tank, so bio-hazardous waste and chemicals.

It's not 'poor pwicey' it's stupid, arrogant, conceited, greedy pwicey. They say it's easy to sell to a salesman so maybe it's as easy to con a conwoman.
Yes that's why I put the ''

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s going to be around much longer. There is only so much luck a person can get. Nothing changes, it’s just excuse after excuse with her. Something tragic will happen and sooner rather than later.
That's wishful thinking.

VermilionRed

The other thing I don’t get is if the repair costs are so high and the land is actually contaminated then the mortgage company will lose out either way. Selling at auction will barely cover their costs. I would have thought getting her to pay arrears and staying on track with monthly payments is the most viable solution financially.
Forget contamination and repair costs. Look generally at the scenario for repossession of property. Then the scenario for swerving repossession and taking control of the asset, not necessarily in equal parts.

• Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
She has not paid as she has thought she would get away with it and get discharge in 12 months.....she admitted as much. The bankruptcy has been extended due to her deliberately not complying with numerous requests for information.

How much do you think the house is worth? Whilst it was originally a nice house if you look at an aerial shot it really is not in a desirable location.
It would cost thousands to simply hire skips to get rid of the junk and rubbish she has left lying about
You are then talking about £100.000s to fix internally, sort the grounds out, sort the tennis courts, the swimming pool along with the septic tank

There was a moratorium during covid for repossessions but even then the mortgage company will only repossess if they have a likely means of getting their money back.
As you know so much, how much exactly does she owe the mortgage company/ies? Well I doubt the mortgage company will be getting their money back anytime soon, if ever if they’re relying on KP sticking to the payment plan as she hasn’t done so far.
So you‘re saying a property development wouldn’t even want it in West Sussex for the right price interesting 🤔 ...time will tell.

Timz

VIP Member
Tried to scroll through the first 15 pages of this thread, but I think this could be the next title suggestion KP94 as a few people quoted this article 🧐 @Whl1994
JAN MOIR “If Price was remorseful, she'd be begging to be locked up”

Free to disagree and double-check! The one following is from @Alex_Jones
#94 Katie Price -

Underbite Bully Boy Coal has taken the bait. What an absolute melt. That fucker should stick to coercive control.
Yes when we get to post 1000. I was going to do that myself to check but the thread just carried on, tbf we can use the top rated suggestion last thread from @Rockin' Robin for #94 😆
Just modified the thread suggestion if that’s ok?
KP#94 Pricey gets off scot-free, it would be jail time for you and me!
This was c/o @Rockin' Robin

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Trouble is, the only way to stop her driving (even without the licence) is to shred her legs! It always amazes me, watching police shows, how many banned drivers get caught, then have their ban extended. It clearly doesn’t work. You could ban her for life but it only takes that once, drunk and drugs and what little sense she has left gone, when she gets in a car and wipes out an innocent life. I have to wonder at coals reasons for giving her a car, knowing what she is like. I wonder if he has an insurance policy on her? :unsure:
Life Insurance .. maybe ?

• Haha