Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Was the baby clothings line just another lie?????

Just reading from the sun.

Reactions: 9

VermilionRed

So this is your theory but you seem to talk like you know what they want, how can you? Even if the property is sold at auction ( which it may not be as the mortgage place will want the best price) they have no guarantee of winning. Then there's the 100,000s of costs to decontaminate and possibly huge planning costs to change use. Sorry, I don't buy it.
Set as
Does he need to have power of attorney to make money from MM? Surely the land if not the house is worth more than she paid for it originally, Carl is also Director with his Dad of a plumbing business so no doubt has the means to do the house up and if he paid off the debt no doubt he/they would want their name on the deeds. As for KP allowing it stranger things have happened, especially if she thinks he’s the one. Personally I think she’s far more invested in the relationship than he is, he also now knows a lot about her personal life and no doubt her real finances, so probably has a lot on her and could dish the dirt. Kris said similar about dishing the dirt on her if she carried on attacking Bianca and that soon shut KP up.
Yes JWren, that’s it. You can set aside decontamination costs etc. A mere trifle in the grand scheme of things …

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
It was in bold and was a really good suggestion, but to be fair the last thread went into overdrive so quickly yesterday I think it was a tough task to find anything.
Another way of doing it would be to repeat the title suggestion again, when coming to the end of the thread.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
She is talking shite like Boris at his press conference saying the public were sending him messages of support after his Xmas party lies 😏
They're very very similar.
I suggest just don't believe a single word that comes out of their vile, ignorant lying mouths.

Denise8

I don't know how the law works but I know if she breaks the law within the next 12 months she will go to jail. Does that just mean drink driving or any criminal offence. I'm unsure about that 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure it’s any offensive then they will sentence her for the new offensive and the driving again.
So there’s hope for us all yet
Just gone over there to put my comment in aswell.

👏 exactly she’s made no effort to even appear shameful I did say to my partner how the public was against her for drink driving on a ban then after all the comments on Instagram that was all #bekind but then when she goes over to Las Vegas straight out of rehab then she put on the marriage prank/whatever it was why putting it on Instagram knowing full well the attention she,d get from paps etcI noticed everyone had enough of her (I use to be a fan well yeah a fan many years ago aswell I have her books in my closet still 🙈 must remember to put them out actually. Her sister saying she took responsibility no she got caught she crashed she couldn’t deny it

Thanks for explaining I was thinking earlier what’s legitimate expectation mean 🤷‍♀️
On her first hearing the judge would of been aware of her previous convictions though wouldn’t she on that day ?
Or would they have put in for pre sentence report ?
Im just so shocked that if on that day the judge knew about her previous why she would give her a condition for release I just can’t get over that she walked from court today when I knew someone who stupidly drove on a ban he got 4 months in prison and he wasn’t drunk or had done it 6 times like her either
(Sorry the above chats to the other two posts I meant to comment on individually I’m new over here )

Jwren

VIP Member
Exactly, there are much quicker and simpler ways of taking on Dolly's debts 😄
🤔 Clearly not as they had to come home from Las Vegas unmarried. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box, although he likes to think so where money is concerned apparently he did a chat on her YouTube about how he collects certain £2 coins for their rareness 🤦🏼‍♀️ .....so I wouldn’t assume he’s not after what he thinks he can get/make from her.

ouroboros

VIP Member
All joking aside why is this woman not in prison?

Four counts of driving whilst disqualified the last time whilst under the influence of drink AND drugs.

Unpaid court fines of over £7000.

Has shown utter contempt for any court orders adjudged against her.

And the only defence her solicitor can offer is her life is “complicated” and she struggles with paperwork?

Travesty seems almost completely inadequate....
All joking aside? I can’t agree to that sorry! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I bet that's why he had to shave in the bath that time she was moaning she had to clean up after him, he had to get rid of his downstairs beansprouts so she could find the bugger 🤣
Oh Facie. Do you think he's a grower or a shower.

• Haha

Hollytoot317

No game playing. We should all be careful with whom we associate and where we make our bed. Price, the viper is nestled right in with a nest of vipers. Alex Reid, Kieran and many others have been victims. Price in turn is a victim.

There is no fiendish plot, no Victorian novel you quote. It is dog eat dog and instinct is to cling to and trample over whatever and whoever to get where with no thought for the casualties and consequences.

Namaste
M’lady or M’lord I am somewhat confused about what one doth quoteth.

what is this all about?

• Haha

VermilionRed

She hasn't stuck to the payment plans of her bankruptcy, she hasn’t paid court fees, fines, nor some solicitors fees etc, so how exactly would the mortgage company get her to stay on track with monthly payments?
It’s in no-ones interests for the property to let’s say, slip away from their hands. So, if suitable arrangements are put in place where all interested parties can secure the asset, not necessarily in equal parts, then it’s business as usual for the MM.

• Wow

VermilionRed

They clearly went over there to get married and something prevented them. I’m not sure anyone is saying the dad‘s stopped her marrying as such, but they might have made it clear if she married him there and then it could prevent her having her children to stay. Maybe because they didn’t wish to stay when he was present, or it could be something did happen that night involving him which made them worry for their children’s safety. I’m not sure I’d feel happy with my children being around/living with someone who has connections with drug dealers, even more so after she said she was attacked.
That’s it JWren. Can’t prevent them marrying at all, it’s the fallout and consequences after the event.

MM is close to Brighton and within an hour's drive from London, really it's a goldmine for a developer, location-wise, if someone buys and cleans it up. There's a planning application on the go for thousands of new homes very near to MM, if that gets rejected then whoever was hoping to buy around there will be keeping their eye open for anything else new. MM itself might not be desirable to any of us, but I live near there and 1970s bungalows go for over £500k, sold as soon as they're on the market. Mental, I know, but someone will make a mint from MM and/or the land, one way or another.
… and a few hundred gallons of bio solids (or night soil) will serve to enrich the surrounding acreage, so easily dealt with. As you say, a goldmine for a developer.

Last edited: