Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Don't look Blessmyheart. It's not worth the eye damage. Just imagine what could've been. I'm trying to spare you the trauma of starfishgate. Focus on the Christmas jumpers. It's the best way forward
I’d probably be better looking.My imagination is running riot with “ eye of Sauron Vibes.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

VermilionRed

I mentioned power of attorney as someone mentioned it in the past, it couldn't apply to someone trying to get the house though as she doesn't own it. The contamination on the land can't just be cleaned up by a plumber, there are all kinds of regulations that make it hugely expensive it could be tens or hundreds of thousands.... If they wanted the land then they would need planning permission to knock down the house, these things can take years with no guarantees of success and again, hugely expensive. Even if they did work on the house that's no guarantee the mortgage company would allow them on deeds. It just seems a very convoluted plan with no guarantee of success. I don't think Crawl is clever enough to carry out these sorts of plots either! I think he would make easier money dishing the dirt.
You gotta look longer term Helena, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Reactions: 5

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I readily admit I know bugger all about these things, but surely a property on contaminated land is actually worthless?
That’s what I thought.By the way is the MM listed? I know nothing about these things either, so am willing to be corrected.

Reactions: 4