Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
expensive clothes that do nothing for you, never mind, soon to be "orange is the new black", love the sticky up hair on the top of your head, has it broken free of the extentions, snapped off, due to over dyeing or is it a nod to "something about mary" ? either way, katie you look a right woman !
Did someone say orange?.....

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 07.37.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Nice Yves Saint La'ponce bag and Louis Guilton shoes KP... How you affording this?
She spends all that money and still looks like a pile of tit -

You can chuck all the money you like at it but you'll still look like a turd skanky :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today will be interesting, whatever the outcome I think she is screwed.

If she goes to prison, she will be out of circulation for a while, but I think for her, this is her best case scenario as she will milk it afterwards and the papers will keep entertaining her.

If she gets a suspended sentence, she will have her current lifestyle curtailed. No way will she be able to abide by the terms.

If she gets a community service she will try her best to get out of it, or shirk off, but that tit will not work even for Ms Dontcha know Who I Am.

And if she gets off, there will be so much uproar from the general public, that the red tops will seize on this and nail her to the wall. Karma time!

So, trying to keep my p pot on standby and reflect on her comeuppance whatever the outcome.

It will be interesting if any reference to drugs will be mentioned in sentencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My gut feeling is she will get a suspended sentence but with her lack of regard for the law I would not be surprised if she was caught driving again so I really believe she will end up behind bars sooner or later. What infuriates me is that she might kill someone next time, I hope the judge takes into account her driving history, she is a menace on the roads she shouldn’t have a license full stop.

When she is convicted looks like Carl will have to jet off to his 2nd home aka Las Vegas alone though as she will struggle to get entry bet she didn’t think of that !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Carefully forgotten by the looks of it - or at least she'd like it to be because it doesn't fit the narrative of what a diamond geezer wanky is. Yeah of course he is!! ;)

Frankly I don't care if he knocks seven bells out of her on a daily basis because if he's belting her it stops another decent woman being clouted by him, what pees me off is that he gets away with it whereas anyone else wouldn't :(
it as not been forgotten (Katie tells us the truth will come out and she would not lie to us)i think the chargers will be dropped(if not allready)as she as refused to help the police with their enquiry(and a waste of police time and money prosecuting someone when they are back in a relationship with the attacker most he would have got would prob be a fine for assault) and it will just become a she said he said case.the fact that no newspaper as said the case is closed makes me think the police are looking into something else to do with the attack as it does not take over 3 months to charge or not charge someone because they had a fight that got a bit out of hand and one of them supposedlly hit the other

Reactions: 19
What is the story with her brother Dan. Did they have a fall out, seemingly close in the past etc! Some big bust up must have happened?
I wondered this. He used to manage her career and money so perhaps the fact that she spunked it all up her nose had him running for the hills.

Reactions: 20
it as not been forgotten (Katie tells us the truth will come out and she would not lie to us)i think the chargers will be dropped(if not allready)as she as refused to help the police with their enquiry(and a waste of police time and money prosecuting someone when they are back in a relationship with the attacker most he would have got would prob be a fine for assault) and it will just become a she said he said case.the fact that no newspaper as said the case is closed makes me think the police are looking into something else to do with the attack as it does not take over 3 months to charge or not charge someone because they had a fight that got a bit out of hand and one of them supposedlly hit the other
Let's hope then for the scenario that the police are looking for Other Things amongst this fiasco and that him belting skanky was just the entry point they'd been looking for :) Oh goody!! 😇

• Heart
Yes, except she claimed coercive control, so police will be going through phone and text messages (possibly months or years worth) to find examples of behaviour. Hopefully they found examples of her behaviour and that's why it's dragged on too!

Don't forget to pack your bag to take with you today Pricey. You're going down. 👎
Don't bother with the toiletries or any hair products. Big Bertha has been waiting along time for your arrival so best to keep out of the showers. 👍
Enjoy your time inside as WE all will. 🤣🖐🖐

• Haha
Don't forget to pack your bag to take with you today Pricey. You're going down. 👎
Don't bother with the toiletries or any hair products. Big Bertha has been waiting along time for your arrival so best to keep out of the showers. 👍
Enjoy your time inside as WE all will. 🤣🖐🖐
This old soap-dodger will enjoy avoiding the showers, sitting there on her fat arse stinking in her JYY trackies :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love makeup, always have, give me a glittery eyeliner and I'm a happy bunny.
I got married wearing a version of Toyah's flames makeup. I didn't say I was subtle 😎
I used to have Siouxsie eyebrows and liner, then discovered glitter. Bliss.

Why do girls /women wear exactly the same heavy, shades of orange makeup then stick the same filters on top?! Why!
What's it meant to be?!
It makes absolutely no sense to me.
I don't even know if my phone has filters.
Ah, snapchat, the ones like a hall of mirrors, i liked those a few years ago.

But the identical faces? Whhyyyyy?!
Experiment! Play about with makeup! Have fun!
Be a bloody individual!
Be your own person not a friggin copycat!
Fugme.
Absolutely agree Crow. Same here teen in the mid 60's. Played with make-up hair colour the lot. No matter how much make up when on we were still individuals, there was no filters available then, actually no mobile phones either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For all the papers say, she is not worried about tomorrow. She has no emotions. She Couldn’t care less at all.
I think she knows she is getting off on some technicality!!! She must do, as anyone who had an ounce of regret for what they had done would not be behaving like nothing happened.
Agree Midsummer. But I do think/hope if she does get off the public backlash will be so great (especially if she comes out smirking and punching the air) she'll be finished anyway. Blue x

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.