Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

I have one question.. Can it be proved she was driving?

This is my No 1 concern about this case. She was NEXT to the car, not in it… I hope I’m wrong..

Her behaviour pattern over the last 6 months has been incredibly helpful in terms of behaviour analysis.

I just want to clarify she ISNT homeless. She would be granted an amount each month for property rental. However, she no longer warrants a large property as she does not have any of the children for long periods of time. At best she could claim for a 1 or 2 bed property.

Currently she’s paying the mortgage for MM but she ISNT paying off the arrears. As mentioned previously eviction proceedings can be costly and drawn out… it appears this is Katie’s chosen path….. AGAIN! 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Have you noticed on her setup pap shots she likes to pretend she’s unaware being papped looking in the opposite direction which is so obviously fake & then you have Carl looking straight ahead or right at the camera. Comedy duo… you would think with all her experience in front of the camera she would know how to create a more natural pose. 😂

Just looking at the “TV contract” envelope, is that her defence notes from Allan her lawyer for today & she has been doodling a fantasy ?
Smells of desperation, reminds me of the fake news Sept 2020 that she was filming a travel show for a German TV channel 🤣.
I fondly remember Xmas 2019 & her glammed fashion shoots every night with used designer bags on her driveway pretending to have been Xmas shopping!
Still wondering about the ecstatic news of “tumthing brewing” as she caressed her stomach with huge smile the week after her split with Kris… all her fans fawning over her she was pregnant course she never elaborated. Likely due to wind as too many brussel sprouts!
If indeed she had a real TV contract she would be sure to leak real information. Saddo !
I’m still waiting for the “3” things that she said would “come out” leading to the crash and the “all will come out” after he slapped her!!” - playing for time to think up yet more lies

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Morning all,

This is my No 1 concern about this case. She was NEXT to the car, not in it… I hope I’m wrong..

Her behaviour pattern over the last 6 months has been incredibly helpful in terms of behaviour analysis.

I just want to clarify she ISNT homeless. She would be granted an amount each month for property rental. However, she no longer warrants a large property as she does not have any of the children for long periods of time. At best she could claim for a 1 or 2 bed property.

Currently she’s paying the mortgage for MM but she ISNT paying off the arrears. As mentioned previously eviction proceedings can be costly and drawn out… it appears this is Katie’s chosen path….. AGAIN! 🙄
She admitted it, so I doubt she could try and claim it wasn't her. Also there was a witness who got her out, who police will have spoken to. Surely all the guff about her broken trotters in the last few days proves she has accepted the charge and is trying to reduce the sentence by mitigation?

Reactions: 25
I definitely reckon we are going to be needing those pisspots today, as I certainly see her getting away with it again, as usual. :mad:
DC, I tend to agree with you. Suspended sentence, community service and hopefully a massive driving ban. The silver lining will be that she will drive again no matter what the court says, she will get caught and they will throw the book at her as there will be no other option on the table. Her luck is running out fast.

Reactions: 31
I’m still waiting for the “3” things that she said would “come out” leading to the crash and the “all will come out” after he slapped her!!” - playing for time to think up yet more lies
She always uses that line. It’s her deflecting her own behaviour. She’s a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I absolutely can’t stand smug Pete, but since he put his foot down on being treated like a POS, it’s been every man she’s ever known to blame. I’m surprised her male children haven’t been blamed for something as well. She hates men, but cannot be alone for 5 minutes because without sexual validation she feels like nothing. She has no self worth that isn’t related to her sexual organs. It is actually really really tragic that she hasn’t once reflected on the fact that she is the common denominator in all of these sagas…What is wanker chops to her - a very very disastrous mid-life crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning all,

Not sure I understand why she would still pay the mortgage if there is wheels in motion to repossess/evict her as she has substantial arrears & bankrupcy?
Would it not be better to pay her creditors the money she owes them if she will lose the house anyway.

Reactions: 22
Hi Zoe, it's been a while! Wonder if kp knows you're uploading year old pictures to Facebook? Seeing as you owe 'her' £3K I'd say probably not

Such unflattering pictures anyway!
KP looks very matronly in those pictures, she's got that middle-aged hardness about her features that some women get.

Reactions: 16
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink 🥂Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial
Jodie Marsh is far too busy acting her age looking classy and running a rescue farm to be bothered with the dregs of KP

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure I understand why she would still pay the mortgage if there is wheels in motion to repossess/evict her as she has substantial arrears & bankrupcy?
Would it not be better to pay her creditors the money she owes them if she will lose the house anyway.
I honestly think in her little mind that if she pays the mortgage it’s hers..🙄 She has been using the property for storage these past couple of years.. Katie likes to find loopholes 😡

The Ashstead residents were quite vocal in stating Katie was driving whilst she lived there. If only the Police/media requested Ring footage. The fathers know she’s been driving this whole time too. I know they want to protect their children but what about other road users/families.It’s only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured😞

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
If proof were needed there’s nothing at all wrong with her feet check out the footwear no one with feet problems could wear those.
She doesn't look like she's had ANY recent surgery in Brussels though. She must get her 'people' to spread these rumours just to get her mush in the papers....

Reactions: 21
I bet she is so cocky she doesn’t even turn up with a suitcase today

8 weeks custody for me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Today is the day Tattlers. We have waited so long and so patiently for it. I hope we get the news we are hoping for - if not I’m sure we’ll carry on filling thread after thread. Get your piss pots ready and make yourselves comfortable. Unless like me you’re working 😩 I finish at 2:30 so as soon as I am home I’ll be on it.
Keeping my fingers crossed all day!
I do hope you're not a 'sign-language' tutor then! But do hurry on home and get the kettle on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she owned the Mucky Mansion?
She probably did at one point, but had to re-mortgage. It only cost £1.2m when she bought it so must have been able to afford it outright.

I bet she is so cocky she doesn’t even turn up with a suitcase today

8 weeks custody for me
What does she need anyway? She doesn’t wash, wigs and make up aren’t allowed and they provide clothes for you. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.