Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Zoe, it's been a while! Wonder if kp knows you're uploading year old pictures to Facebook? Seeing as you owe 'her' £3K I'd say probably not

Such unflattering pictures anyway!
What is the point of using KP to advertise you are a MUA if you have to filter her pics to mars and back?

Might as well use this model, same startled birdbrain look.

dddownload (1).jpeg
ddownload (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why would Zoe owe KP money if she provided a service?
To cut a long story short, OK Magazine negotiated a £10,000 fee in exchange for skanky and carols first exclusive interview and pictures together. Because Zoe posted a behind the scenes image on social media before it came out, OK took £3000 off as the contract had been broken. KP demanded this from Zoe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
To cut a long story short, OK Magazine negotiated a £10,000 fee in exchange for skanky and carols first exclusive interview and pictures together. Because Zoe posted a behind the scenes image on social media before it came out, OK took £3000 off as the contract had been broken. KP demanded this from Zoe.
Somebody skanked the Skanky?
Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh, my heart bleeds for her, she doesn't mind other people losing money on her account when she refuses to pay her bills but doesn't like losing money herself. Zoe can pay the £3k to her creditors then 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I had a peek at that Zoe types website and oh my. Every "look" was the same. Cresote base layer, all of a Mac palette on the eyes, drugged slugs for eyebrows, all the false lashes you can take, then a streak of highlighter down the nose ending in a disco ball shine on the tip of the nose. Then filtered tae duck. Just why? They all look the same. In my day you did a once over with a chamois leather from Halfords and you were good to go. I would hate to be a young girl in this world now, it seems awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I had a peek at that Zoe types website and oh my. Every "look" was the same. Cresote base layer, all of a Mac palette on the eyes, drugged slugs for eyebrows, all the false lashes you can take, then a streak of highlighter down the nose ending in a disco ball shine on the tip of the nose. Then filtered tae duck. Just why? They all look the same. In my day you did a once over with a chamois leather from Halfords and you were good to go. I would hate to be a young girl in this world now, it seems awful.
I love makeup, always have, give me a glittery eyeliner and I'm a happy bunny.
I got married wearing a version of Toyah's flames makeup. I didn't say I was subtle 😎
I used to have Siouxsie eyebrows and liner, then discovered glitter. Bliss.

Why do girls /women wear exactly the same heavy, shades of orange makeup then stick the same filters on top?! Why!
What's it meant to be?!
It makes absolutely no sense to me.
I don't even know if my phone has filters.
Ah, snapchat, the ones like a hall of mirrors, i liked those a few years ago.

But the identical faces? Whhyyyyy?!
Experiment! Play about with makeup! Have fun!
Be a bloody individual!
Be your own person not a friggin copycat!
Fugme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am watching the new Spider-Man film at 3.15 tomorrow. Son has begged me not to go on social media tomorrow so I don’t see any spoilers. But… checking on Tattle to see if Krusty is in the clink doesn’t count surely…? 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forever on the catch up… from Cole’s stories. I see the extensions are off on their holidays to the sofa 👀
0DB841D2-59DB-40C3-8238-57350B9B6315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Nice Yves Saint La'ponce bag and Louis Guilton shoes KP... How you affording this?
expensive clothes that do nothing for you, never mind, soon to be "orange is the new black", love the sticky up hair on the top of your head, has it broken free of the extentions, snapped off, due to over dyeing or is it a nod to "something about mary" ? either way, katie you look a right woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t think your Dolly is buzzing for Christmas behind bars
Yes, Katie. We are buzzing for Christmas because our Christmas may come early (this afternoon) when you are sentenced. Regardless of the outcome, you are just a gift that keeps giving because if we are disappointed today, we get to look forward to February! In the words of Kevin (Home Alone): Merry Christmas you filthy animal!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.