Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working tomorrow but my boss is getting a booster jab at 2pm, is it wrong of me to hope he feels a bit woozy afterwards and doesn't come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink 🥂Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial

Superb

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a job interview tomorrow at 2, so if whoever starts the next thread could put the sentence she gets in the title so I can have a quick glance before school pick up that would make my life a lot easier please 😁 not sure I will have time to scroll through the many comments there will be 🤣 roll on tomorrow!
Good luck 🍀with the interview tomorrow

Fingers crossed 🤞 Skanky goes down

🎙 Keyboard warriors ⌨ Are you ready??
🥂

🗣 Yeaaaaah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm working tomorrow but my boss is getting a booster jab at 2pm, is it wrong of me to hope he feels a bit woozy afterwards and doesn't come back?
I have to WFH tomorrow to babysit my extremely depressed mother in law. I’m not saying that’s good but I do like to see the silver lining in every situation!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm at work tomorrow too, I'll have to wait until I get home to catch up so I hope they keep her waiting all afternoon and she goes in last 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome to #92, I just got home and notice the last thread over-ran a tad.

Original Title was On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

Well done @Sparkly23 for the winning title which I sadly had to trim to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ut-of-jail-card-is-so-rehearsed.25296/page-53

KATIE SHOULD BE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Katie is beyond belief...

View attachment 924801

I Don't think so Katie!!!
With a file in the middle!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink 🥂Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial

Superb!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m training for my new job tomorrow afternoon, thankfully from home though

Happy pre sentencing eve all, hope we all get what we wish for 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a bit naughty and watching the prog on Ch4HD about OF! 😝 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I want to ❤ this eleventy billion times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi all, I’ve been following the Star Hobson trial so I’m a bit behind! Is it tomorrow afternoon Skanky is in court?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.