Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept! That took some catching up to ensure I was up to date for the big day šŸ˜³

Typical I'm on bloody early shift! Ah well, I'm sure it will make for a great read on here tonight when I get home šŸ˜

And just remember guys, don't be too disheartened if she walks today as we all know the inevitable will happen sooner rather than later... šŸ˜˜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have you noticed on her setup pap shots she likes to pretend sheā€™s unaware being papped looking in the opposite direction which is so obviously fake & then you have Carl looking straight ahead or right at the camera. Comedy duoā€¦ you would think with all her experience in front of the camera she would know how to create a more natural pose. šŸ˜‚

Just looking at the ā€œTV contractā€ envelope, is that her defence notes from Allan her lawyer for today & she has been doodling a fantasy ?
Smells of desperation, reminds me of the fake news Sept 2020 that she was filming a travel show for a German TV channel šŸ¤£.
I fondly remember Xmas 2019 & her glammed fashion shoots every night with used designer bags on her driveway pretending to have been Xmas shopping!
Still wondering about the ecstatic news of ā€œtumthing brewingā€ as she caressed her stomach with huge smile the week after her split with Krisā€¦ all her fans fawning over her she was pregnant course she never elaborated. Likely due to wind as too many brussel sprouts!
If indeed she had a real TV contract she would be sure to leak real information. Saddo !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God Iā€™ll be away from my phone from around midday to four-ish so Iā€™m going to have so much to catch up on! Wish I lived down her way as I would def be taking a days hol and going to see Krusty!

Reactions: 14
Welcome to #92, I just got home and notice the last thread over-ran a tad.

Original Title was On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

Well done @Sparkly23 for the winning title which I sadly had to trim to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ut-of-jail-card-is-so-rehearsed.25296/page-53

KATIE SHOULD BE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Katie is beyond belief...

View attachment 924801

I Don't think so Katie!!!
Baking???? Her?????? More like send an Uber to buy one at Marks & Sparks then claim she made it!
In any case she'll have other things to be thinking about later today rather than a poxy cake for the lad she's only been bothered with since she got nicked yet again :) LOL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Has anyone...ahem...been charged with giving Katie a fat lip some months back at her home? Or is that gone?
Carefully forgotten by the looks of it - or at least she'd like it to be because it doesn't fit the narrative of what a diamond geezer wanky is. Yeah of course he is!! ;)

Frankly I don't care if he knocks seven bells out of her on a daily basis because if he's belting her it stops another decent woman being clouted by him, what pees me off is that he gets away with it whereas anyone else wouldn't :(

Reactions: 23
Please, please Mr Judge throw the book at her & give her jail time. Got to be some karma today!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today is the day Tattlers. We have waited so long and so patiently for it. I hope we get the news we are hoping for - if not Iā€™m sure weā€™ll carry on filling thread after thread. Get your piss pots ready and make yourselves comfortable. Unless like me youā€™re working šŸ˜© I finish at 2:30 so as soon as I am home Iā€™ll be on it.
Keeping my fingers crossed all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I definitely reckon we are going to be needing those pisspots today, as I certainly see her getting away with it again, as usual. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink šŸ„‚Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial
This is Bewful! I hope our dreams come true and we can all clink glasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If proof were needed thereā€™s nothing at all wrong with her feet check out the footwear no one with feet problems could wear those.
Jeez talk about showboating eh? Who else but these assholes would scribble

"Dese TV contwacs wot I's sined 'ere in dis envilowp" then parade them around for the paps to see?

More to the point what imbecile has supposedly given TV contracts to these weapons-grade cunts anyway???? :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I definitely reckon we are going to be needing those pisspots today, as I certainly see her getting away with it again, as usual. :mad:
My gut feeling is sheā€™s pushed it too far this time. Instead of laying low and keeping out of the press. Sheā€™s done all she can to get in it instead and plates silly buggers in the meantime. Im hoping the judge realises she needs a big shock.

Reactions: 29
Hi Zoe, it's been a while! Wonder if kp knows you're uploading year old pictures to Facebook? Seeing as you owe 'her' Ā£3K I'd say probably not

Such unflattering pictures anyway!
Note the similarity :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.