Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I also don't doubt it's part of her game to wind up the media and the general public (like us)."

And then she whinges that the media respond and are "goading" the judge?! STOP POSTING THEN, KATIE, FFS!!

Reactions: 26
I think she is starting to 💩 herself about Wednesday. Maybe she is starting to think there is a possibility she’s going to get sent down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately I don’t have as much confidence in the criminal justice system. People you think should get sent down don’t,and the ones you think shouldn’t be sent down are.

I really hope they come down hard on her they have a lot of options open to them but let’s not forget it’s the magistrates court so sentencing options are limited. If it was to be sent to Crown Court then I would have more faith in a harsher sentence. Let’s wait and see what the 15 Dec brings 🤞for the right outcome.

Reactions: 34
I think she is starting to 💩 herself about Wednesday. Maybe she is starting to think there is a possibility she’s going to get sent down.
Good, at least we will all be spared any more foul bowel stories of colonic irrigations if she's not so full of tit as usual 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good, at least we will all be spared any more foul bowel stories of colonic irrigations if she's not so full of tit as usual 👍
I doubt she’ll get a sentence but I hope she is beginning to clench her arse cheeks at the possibility of spending Xmas at her Majesty’s pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@DC16 now Crawl is using the MM for his shonky car dealings, does that mean that family Woods have jumped ship as @Binfest said would be happening? 🤔
I wonder how he’s offering finance to his customers if his business address is the MM? Surely his Consumer Credit License can’t be transfer to an address that has charges on it?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She might be heading down to see him today (if she's got any sense).
What would she do without her chauffeur Carl?
However much of a biffer he may (or may not) be, she needs him.

Reactions: 20
You choose surgery over seeing your son this weekend KP? You know the one you see EVERY weekend 🤥 or has served his purpose the last couple of weekends?
So she is no current weekend pics so goes for throwback of Harvey at NTAs. Is that to remind us all how famous she is, or is it to drag poor Harvey into the media so that people can feel sorry for her? You decide…..

• Angry
Reactions: 23
4 days and counting.👍

Should be a lot of announcements between now & then.
STILL waiting for the story explaining what caused the "switch".

She might be heading down to see him today (if she's got any sense).
What would she do without her chauffeur Carl?
However much of a biffer he may (or may not) be, she needs him.
The latest Mr.Price, chauffeur, dogsbody, and with her every second of the day. What a great life he leads!!! Nail bars, hair salons, takeaways!!! No doubt cleaning up after her too!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought she had to wait at home until covid test results arrive? Not sure Harvey school would like her to visit because she has just come back from Brussels

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I doubt she’ll get a sentence but I hope she is beginning to clench her arse cheeks at the possibility of spending Xmas at her Majesty’s pleasure.
Totally agree.There won’t be a custodial sentence, mores the pity.I suspect that it will be a suspended sentence and a long ban,and we’ve seen how effective that has been.If she is given a fine she won’t pay it as she hasn’t got any money(hollow laugh).
I can’t think of anything that would rehabilatate as she doesn’t think she has a problem, not really, because it’s everybody else’s fault.
The only solution is community service which she can’t monetise.
Failing that, stick her in a room on her own and have Mysterious Girl playing on a loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I found this report of someone caught drunk driving who had just one ban 4 years earlier, in comparison to 6 bans like KP. The defence also argued his good character ( no way to do that for KP! 😬 ) and he got a suspended prison sentence and community service. Surely she has to get something beefier for 6 previous bans?

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 11.30.54.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 11.30.45.png

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought she had to wait at home until covid test results arrive? Not sure Harvey school would like her to visit because she has just come back from Brussels
She probably has not taken her day 2 test yet so it won't be back in time for 15th.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You choose surgery over seeing your son this weekend KP? You know the one you see EVERY weekend 🤥 or has served his purpose the last couple of weekends?
I do Judge, I do see Harv every weekend. In fact I see him everyday - I face time him. Does that count??

• Sad
My daughter tells me it’s rumoured she’s pregnant….
Yeah always a rumour, god help it if she is, but I’m sure we would have all heard about it if she is. But I can’t see it myself she has been drinking whilst in LV so not a good start for a baby.😕

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.