Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had to wait at home until covid test results arrive? Not sure Harvey school would like her to visit because she has just come back from Brussels
i think shes gonna come down with a possible covid case on wed. the one thing that will guarantee a cancelled court date

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Yeah always a rumour, god help it if she is, but I’m sure we would have all heard about it if she is. But I can’t see it myself she has been drinking whilst in LV so not a good start for a baby.😕
But Hampy didn’t stop eR going on pissups when pregnant with Harvey,I’m sure her going on the piss all the time was a cause of H problems.Well,that’s what I have always thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I suspect she'll get a suspended sentence, which will annoy the hell out of this thread, but it is in line with what most people get. If not then she'll maybe get a month or so in prison.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I honestly don't think so. 6 previous bans and breaking disqualification is pretty serious. She might not get sent down to a cell but I don't think she will like the sentence she does get.
I reckon she'll get a suspended sentence and she'll see that as a win for her

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder how he’s offering finance to his customers if his business address is the MM? Surely his Consumer Credit License can’t be transfer to an address that has charges on it?
Your registered company address and the place you do business from don't have to be the same address. I would think the address registered with Companies House won't change and any credit licence will be registered to that address as well.

Reactions: 9
Hey my lovely Tattle family ❤
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🤢🤢
those kids look so relaxed and happy. keep showing your bumhole keiron, if that's what it takes to provide for your kids.....oh, and take that rancid old slag to court for maintinance, it'll save her having any more unnessersary plastic surgery,make her provide for the her kids and keep her out of the papers !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly don't think so. 6 previous bans and breaking disqualification is pretty serious. She might not get sent down to a cell but I don't think she will like the sentence she does get.
A suspended sentence would still be good, the state she's in there's no way she won't get caught again.

Reactions: 24
Would a suspended sentence stop entry to the United States?
Skanky and Wanky are not moving to the states. Both of them are bull shitting turd hoppers. Scamming their way through; bath bombs, tit clothing lines, YouTube vids and rinse and repeat story lines in the gutter press. The only article regarding Price I would wish to see is it’s obituary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.