Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing she won’t be getting back is her licence
Or her youth..

Latest on their IGs

In the sun
Cover ups on the tit KP tats would be a start..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It would be great if the fact she was seen and reported to the police driving , before upside down gate, was given as evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Only one thing to say, IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME!
The Judge as already warned you that this usually has a prision sentence.
As for excuses don't forget you have used them all in court numerous times in previous case's, and guess what AFP is STILL ALIVE! Harvey is in full-time RESIDENTIAL CARE AND DOESN'T NEED YOU.
As for the media, you wouldn't have a pot to piss in without them.
As for your Mental Health....you have Fucked up your whole life, you destroy everything you touch. That isn't Mental Health that is someone who has spent her life blaming others, never thinking of others, and never taking responsibilty for her tit.
This "if youd been frew what ive been frew" doesn't wash. We all have had to deal with awful things, things thst weren't of our own making but we don't cry PTSD or MH.
You actually make me feel physically sick when you play these cards.
If the Judge doesn't send you to prison due to you playing the system, then I hope you've played it well and you end up getting bleeping sectioned. 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Latest on their IGs

In the sun
Latest on their IGs

In the sun
What’s with all the pound land toiletry sets?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But Hampy didn’t stop eR going on pissups when pregnant with Harvey,I’m sure her going on the piss all the time was a cause of H problems.Well,that’s what I have always thought.
Absolutely Dolly that’s exactly why she doesn’t change to many enablers 😡. Still if she is ain’t Carl the lucky one saddled with her for life. If they split and he wants to move on it will be the same onslaught of venom forever and a day .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The latest Mr.Price, chauffeur, dogsbody, and with her every second of the day. What a great life he leads!!! Nail bars, hair salons, takeaways!!! No doubt cleaning up after her too!!!
I don't know how she finds these subservient men, poor Keiran wound up as one too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Who are these so called friends that keep drip feeding the press with comments??? As I’m not aware she even has any real friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would a suspended sentence stop entry to the United States?
Any conviction would stop her, she would have to declare it on her online visa application which would be rejected. She could then attend an interview at the US Embassy but last I heard they had a backlog and she would have to really have exceptional circumstances to get one ...

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't know how she finds these subservient men, poor Keiran wound up as one too.
She only needs to find a half decent person, then start the emotional blackmail and manipulation. It's like brainwashing. Anyone can be drawn in by it. I think Kris had a lucky escape as she was not able to get up the duff and use that as an emotional tie for control. The man in my family that is being emotionally and financially abused goes back again and again...because she uses his fear of being a bad father and broken families to make him feel guilty, also a bit of self harm and suicide threats thrown in for good measure!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
6 months suspended for two years and a 3-year driving ban seems a good 'un. Good odds she'd get caught again.
Agree, plus when Cole want's rid of her and to make a quick quid from the media he could always give her another car, make sure she gets caught driving and its win win for him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think there's a chance in hell she'll go to prison.
Unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.