Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey my lovely Tattle family ❀
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🀒🀒
Natural, happy family photos i love them.

Reactions: 29
Posted 15 minutes ago

View attachment 918613

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, bleeping off to Belgium is proof!
priory for less than a week= cured, L.A on the piss (and gawd knows what else)= not cured, one quick day of running around swopping outfits, kids, pets, photograthing tit to sell crap and show what a great mum she THINKS is= resulting in more time to spend time with " the one", stuffing her filtered face with curry (and gawd knows what else), then off to Belgium to have a tit load of surgery and to find phone( missing up her tootie since 1999). she SHOULD be visiting her kids and family before she goes down, especially (the ill) jett. a filtered photo of you imitating keiren's bumhole dosn't cut it !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You could be right, how would she sit in a car for hours if she'd had anything done on her bum or lipo? She is a weird critter though who seems to
love the whole process so maybe she did get something else done?
Probably drove all that way for a free blow-dry

Posted 15 minutes ago

View attachment 918613

But Katie, you are not taking this seriously, bleeping off to Belgium is proof!
The judge should not need any "goading" because simple commonsense should dictate that this old baggage NEEDS LOCKING UP :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
her defence for a light sentence will be dying mother to look after(she does not live with her mother and Amy as a husband that can care for her)a disabled son to look after(Harvey is away at college and as carers so she does not look after him)4 other kids to make sure they are fed dressed and taken to school everyday(the 4 kids live with the dads and she is banned from the school of two of them so how can she claim that)and a loving and supporting partner to keep her out of trouble(we will all laugh at that one)last but not least HER MENTAL HEALTH(she as no mental health just the mental bit)

Asif the judges read daily Mail / the sun / mirror. Silly old slapper.
She honestly thinks the world revolves around her putrid self. Pathetic
lets hope the judge does read the sun/mail/mirror at least then they will have the true picture of what she is like and not just what her and her lawyer want them to hear

• Haha
Too busy eating curry and watching/reporting on IACGMOOH.
Like toadying around Frankie Bridge is going to let her be your Fwend skanky!
She'll avoid you like Bubonic Plague!

the prosecution will get to ask for their ideal sentence, the defence will get to ask for lenient sentence, the pre sentence report will be read out then they will decide on sentence. the main thing is the pre sentence report and any recommendations the probation officer has made.
Shame I didn't write that report necause I'd recommend Lynching for her :(

That's one almighty phone to not fall out of there, most likely a complete phone box.
Well her copper pot is more like a Tardis so theres plenty of space for it :)

The car was laying on the passenger side with the drivers door facing up. So how did she manage to get out of the drivers door. She also never wears seat belts and would have fallen from the drivers side down into the passenger side of the car yet never had a single mark or scratch on her. Amazing luck that or it never happened. Maybe coals been doing a bit of part time stunt driving.
It just don’t add up.
I read that sometimes when someone is so utterly pished behind the wheel as she was that if they crash they can walk away totally uninjured from it, mostly because they are so limp and flaccid that they bend instead of stress and thats what saves them. Hence why frequently drunk/drug drivers survive the impact and their passengers don't :(

Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I do like this time of night, it's when I'm most relaxed. Sorry to hear on your body clock.
It's great you can come on still on your rest days.
That's lovely to hear how much my pics but a smile on your face at low times. Pom hugs to you πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm looking forward to my trip, and be back Friday night 😘 xx

View attachment 919055
Now put rope through that ring, lead it back to the barn and leave it there :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just had a little trip to Instagram on Keiran's and Michelle's and it looks as though they having lots of fun with the kids while Skanky Drawers is getting herself rearranged 🀒🀒
She will be spitting feathers and swearing like a trooper if she sees these photos. She will particularly hate the one with Bunny and Michelle. Whereas she plays happy families with contrived pics, both Kieran and Pete are genuine in their child rearing and that is why the children are so happy in their homes. Children thrive in homes where there are consistent boundaries as that make them feel safe to relax.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's great on here isn't it ☺
I lurked on the KP threads for months and just checked in to read the goss but never had the confidence to post due to the community seemingly being so tight-knit and full of TL veterans lol I wasn't sure how well an "outsider" would be accepted?

I plucked up the courage to create an account and post a few months back and immediately realised I needn't have worried because I was made to feel very welcome by so many Krusties ❀
I've also received genuinely lovely replies to some of my posts, especially when discussing KP's (alleged) PTSD.
That was my main motivation for coming on here as I utterly despise her exploitation of the "mental health card", but by happy coincidence it has also introduced me to a decent, caring and absolutely hilarious group of misfits I can totally relate to πŸ˜‚
You are so very welcome :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought exact same, novelty has worn off already
Nobody was remotely interested.

I couldn't sleep at 4am, the dog got me up and I couldn't get back off. I laid here just thinking what a truly terrible, awful person she is. Personally I don't think she'll go to prison. Either she'll get let off with another fine and ban or get some stupid suspended sentence. Unless she just doesn't turn up then they can issue a warrant but, if for instance she says she's got covid symptoms, post op infection whatever, what can they do?
One thing I am sure of is that there will be a public outcry. She'll immediately fly off somewhere hot to avoid the backlash.
When she eventually shows her face again and contacts the media to get back on this stupid never ending gravy train of selling pointless stories, she should be met with a short curt "I'm sorry but we are no longer interested in you in the light of what's happened." She' should be cancelled, dropped, end of. They should then turn on her with the full viciousness they're capable of which, given the public mood, will sell far more papers than anything she could concoct. It will happen, they're circling like buzzards around a dead croc!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If she is fined as well as ban,how the duck is she going to pay it? Will it be added on to money she owes Re being a bankrupt?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she went to Belgium πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ for surgery, but I do believe that she has concocted the story so she can tell the court β€œlook at all the lies they write about me”. Boofrigginhoo πŸ™„

Reactions: 37
Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I do like this time of night, it's when I'm most relaxed. Sorry to hear on your body clock.
It's great you can come on still on your rest days.
That's lovely to hear how much my pics but a smile on your face at low times. Pom hugs to you πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm looking forward to my trip, and be back Friday night 😘 xx

View attachment 919055
Cole could do with an upper eye lift, his eyes are getting even piggier.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe she went to Belgium πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ for surgery, but I do believe that she has concocted the story so she can tell the court β€œlook at all the lies they write about me”. Boofrigginhoo πŸ™„
She probably went to one of the Christmas markets or something!

Reactions: 22
These are so lovely to see, children being children not being used for a person’s MO.
Jett looks genuinely happy, and very close to Michelle’s son and which will no doubt pass Skanky off, Bunny looks very close with Michelle. The fact those kids have the love and support they do will go some way to repairing the damage their mother continually does to them. No matter what those kids know they will always have their dad and Michelle…..Skanky take note!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
priory for less than a week= cured, L.A on the piss (and gawd knows what else)= not cured, one quick day of running around swopping outfits, kids, pets, photograthing tit to sell crap and show what a great mum she THINKS is= resulting in more time to spend time with " the one", stuffing her filtered face with curry (and gawd knows what else), then off to Belgium to have a tit load of surgery and to find phone( missing up her tootie since 1999). she SHOULD be visiting her kids and family before she goes down, especially (the ill) jett. a filtered photo of you imitating keiren's bumhole dosn't cut it !
Didn't she just come back from having surgery done, then turned up to have a meeting with an MP (with AFP). Left after about two minutes because she was in pain. Like she said then she still turned up even though she was in pain -

GOOD!....No excuse for not turning up on Wednesday then

Reactions: 22
Serial offender and pleaded guilty.
How can the courts not sentence to the max?
Mitigating factors?
I don't think you can truly find any.
It has to go down.
According to the law she does have mitigating factors. Admitting guilt is one - it automatically reduces the sentence by around a third, can be less if the judge feels the crime is serious. Other mitigating factors can be mental illness and addiction. These are in the sentencing guidelines and the judge does have to look at them. The judge can take them into account or not at the end of the day, but they usually do if they seem legitimate.

If she is fined as well as ban,how the duck is she going to pay it? Will it be added on to money she owes Re being a bankrupt?
I don't think they will fine her. The court have you fill in forms about your income so they can figure out a fine. As she is pretending to have no money and has not paid back millions I think the court will realise that's a dead end.
There's plenty of other options for her, prison, suspended sentence, curfew ( not able to go out at night), community service and a tag. I think it might be quite good if she had to live at AFP's under curfew, got community service and a tag! We all know she will just break any more rules she's given which can only end up in a prison sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I wonder where she was filming this.

His dad's house is up for sale again. not a good look for viewers to see a car lot. 🏠 πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸ€£
I suggested before that Crawl and his shady dad may be selling up to get the dosh to buy into the MM as they'd see it as an sure-fire investment (twelve acres with development potential). Skanky is a) thick as tit and b) totally in thrall to Crawl so they could easily con her. She needs to question why Crawl sticks around when everybody else has run away from her.

• Heart
The picture he posted from the Porsche In France was definitely passport control at the Eurotunnel in Calais, I recognise the white awnings. But it's perhaps more likely she's gone over for a consultation for future surgery rather than the surgery itself? I also don't doubt it's part of her game to wind up the media and the general public (like us). She's a twisted hoebag.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.