Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using H as an excuse again. He doesn’t even live there!!!
Harvey hasn't even been to MM since he went back to residential.

What she is saying about H is true, he hates wearing clothes. One of the neighbours called her to say he was standing at the door naked once. She didn't even realise and she was home! Says it all really. Funny how he'd always get dressed when I encouraged him to though, just seems to be her commands he can't grasp.

The bad news is I've tested positive for Covid. The good news is I can sit and revel in tomorrow's drama. We can only hope the judge sees straight through her and sends her down. She deserves nothing more than to be brought back down to earth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sleigh bells ring, skanky's minging, off to jail, we'll be singing.
There's my thead suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Suggestion

- Tis the season to be jolly, judgement day for Carols dolly

I can’t get it bold 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve tried to upload the actual video but I’m clueless. Can anyone else?
Don’t teenager girls experiment with make up at 14? I get his worried about SM, but it’s kind of normal to try out in private for fun right?

Reactions: 3
Harvey hasn't even been to MM since he went back to residential.

What she is saying about H is true, he hates wearing clothes. One of the neighbours called her to say he was standing at the door naked once. She didn't even realise and she was home! Says it all really. Funny how he'd always get dressed when I encouraged him to though, just seems to be her commands he can't grasp.

The bad news is I've tested positive for Covid. The good news is I can sit and revel in tomorrow's drama. We can only hope the judge sees straight through her and sends her down. She deserves nothing more than to be brought back down to earth.
I hope you’re not feeling too bad PT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’ll be her own drone. She’ll have the controls in one hand and her phone in the other. More boohoo poor me. If she feels unsafe in her home then Her Maj has a nice room for her. where she can be locked safely away. Thoughts and prayers for tomorrow , Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
16 weeks in prison is what I meant
Yep, I was just saying the minimum for her type of crime is 12 weeks, so that would be quite good too!

It’ll be her own drone. She’ll have the controls in one hand and her phone in the other. More boohoo poor me. If she feels unsafe in her home then Her Maj has a nice room for her. where she can be locked safely away. Thoughts and prayers for tomorrow , Katie.
Can't fly one, too pissed. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she lets her visually impaired son wander around the MM grounds naked, yeah right 🙄
Having one last evening throwing everything she has in the ring, kids, MH, surprised she hasn’t shown pictures of AFP today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she lets her visually impaired son wander around the MM grounds naked, yeah right 🙄
Having one last evening throwing everything she has in the ring, kids, MH, surprised she hasn’t shown pictures of AFP today 🙄
Give it time @DC16 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.