Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of the bluster she will post tomorrow as if she doesn’t care about the sentencing, we all know underneath she will be 💩💩 🧱 🧱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've seen her writing enough to know that 'TV contracts signed' is in fact, her own writing.

What an embarrassment.
i bet it’s a picture of Jodie marsh inside, that will be put up at mm. Carl would have convinced her it’s her, just like that tattoo of Jodie he’s got😏. I bet she LOVES it! it will have pride of place on that mantle piece, before it falls down 🤗❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just my thoughts/speculations - I think he's after the MM. He persuades her to sell it to him at well below market value on the promise that after the bankruptcy hearings they'll get married and then either live in it or market it as a wedding venue (this agreement being verbal only and not written down). He reassures her that she will still kinda own it because she'd be his spouse and could claim half in any divorce. He convinces her this is the only way for her to hold onto the MM. She agrees, sells it to him at a knockdown price and he disappears from her life in a puff of smoke, renovates MM/redevelops site and makes a tit load of money. Maybe his dad has agreed to invest the money needed to pull off this scam. Cole will threaten her to keep quiet (despite not technically doing anything illegal) by saying he will show the world pics of her snorting coke and being a terrible parent.

Just my theory!
Only thing making me doubt this is the state of the place. As I said previously my mate who's a really wealthy property bod has been watching this with interest and fancied buying it. I was mega excited because of the stables and paddocks. She's told me it's way too far gone because of the problems with the drainage etc and isn't a viable investment because of the huge amount of money it needs to put it all right. What a shame, that beautiful place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i bet it’s a picture of Jodie marsh inside, that will be put up at mm. Carl would have convinced her it’s her, just like that tattoo of Jodie he’s got😏. I bet she LOVES it! it will have pride of place on that mantle piece, before it falls down 🤗❤
He didn’t have a go on Jodie as well, did he? WTH is wrong with these dirty ho bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t teenager girls experiment with make up at 14? I get his worried about SM, but it’s kind of normal to try out in private for fun right?
. I remember experimenting with make up at 14. Used to ‘borrow’ my mum’s.
But then it was private and not plastered over social media for all the perverts of the world to see. It was just family photos.
I don’t like to see it all on social media. It worries me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Only thing making me doubt this is the state of the place. As I said previously my mate who's a really wealthy property bod has been watching this with interest and fancied buying it. I was mega excited because of the stables and paddocks. She's told me it's way too far gone because of the problems with the drainage etc and isn't a viable investment because of the huge amount of money it needs to put it all right. What a shame, that beautiful place.
Indeed, the land's contaminates as she let the cess tank burst, chemicals and turds galore! you'd need expensive work to clean it up to a certain standard by law, could take hundreds of 100,000s off the value!

Reactions: 10
So bleeping vain, he is.

Do you think he is in love with her?
Could you just spill a little bit? Are they as minging and soapy as they both look? Her hair looks absolutely rotten, really greasy, just why would you walk around like this? My only conclusion is that with all those rat tail extensions it's too difficult for her to wash it herself. Please enlighten us, he looks a right stinker!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Indeed, the land's contaminates as she let the cess tank burst, chemicals and turds galore! you'd need expensive work to clean it up to a certain standard by law, could take hundreds of 100,000s off the value!
Plus all the other stuff to. I just can't believe what she's done to it, what a stupid woman.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.