Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here a few times recently that no TV channels will touch her, then she does this 😀 she must think we ate all bloody stupid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here a few times recently that no TV channels will touch her, then she does this 😀 she must think we ate all bloody stupid 🙄
It’s bound to be some post-sentencing interview if she gets a non-custodial sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could you just spill a little bit? Are they as minging and soapy as they both look? Her hair looks absolutely rotten, really greasy, just why would you walk around like this? My only conclusion is that with all those rat tail extensions it's too difficult for her to wash it herself. Please enlighten us, he looks a right stinker!🤣🤣🤣
I thought they reported that she had her hair short the other day.

Reactions: 7
Is this true??? If she gets off you can Refer the case?
I’m not sure, there are only certain cases they will do that for, I couldn’t find drink driving on the list, but I only had a quick look.

Reactions: 8
Am preyinge fore yu a howp Va judg doent bullye yuo tewmarriwe.
Woooo babez fankz a milyun four yer preyas Pete you bleep. Eye new eye cud ownlee go an cownt on me bigesed fan didn eye four kynd forts and preyas. Keeeerun you wanka. Da judg wil sea me four wot eye am. A singa an hactrus an hontropentanor an orfa foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer a mudel an owl rand top burd wown e? An if knot, eyell jus giv im a flash ov me norks wown eye. Pete you bleep woooooo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of her fake meetings yesterday 🙄
That's got to be the worst attempt at a "signed contract" I have ever seen. Does she really think we're that thick?? I mean, I know her "fans" have the IQ of a drawing pin but Jesus....

How the duck did Katona earn a million on OF? Is it really that easy?
I paid her to keep her clothes ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank christ i don't watch tv news, though I can't see many channels being interested unless she's locked up.
Local tv maybe.
She’s old news.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Katie did too much cokey, we all want her in the pokey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1. Does she really need to invade Harvey's privacy by revealing this?
2. Someone needs to tell her - Harvey doesn't live there anymore.
3. Even if it IS illegal (could be Environment Agency legitimately investigating the leaking cesspit/sewerage for e.g.) it would be a civil matter not a criminal one, police not interested.

View attachment 924293
Not sure if you've noticed babe but those days are long gone. No one cares enough

Reactions: 9
It’s obvious it’s Crawl! He likes to bully ppl with Cancer or who is going through chemotherapy! I actually bleeping hate this man!!!!!!
He is exactly what she deserves ... Whatever anyone thinks about Pete, Alex, Keiran or even Kris ... She treated them all like crap & they just took it then walked away when it got too much ... This guy is a very different kettle of nasty fish than she is used to

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She has definitely not had any surgery All Bs again ... Went for a free consultation & a bit of Botox/ filler at most ... Apart from the fact she looks no different, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY she would be walking about this soon after 'boob job, removal of fat arse, full body lipo & a boob job' She would be lucky to be alive having all that done at once for a start ... Oh, and you look ok going 'for a walk' on those injured feet deary ... BS ... She is full of it ... Also, Carol, 'mate' the tracksuits are not a good look on you, you don't have the equipment ... At least make an effort and pad it out with a rolled up pair of socks ....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.