Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if she gets a community service thingy,the bleep will Appeal I bet.Saying about her MH,her trotters etc.lying old shag bag.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Like it that makes sense, he was apparently slagging her off in Sheesh to a group of people just before he got with her saying what an ugly old slapped she was.

I’m off there now 🏃‍♀️
Yes I've added my thoughts lol

Reactions: 12
1. Does she really need to invade Harvey's privacy by revealing this?
2. Someone needs to tell her - Harvey doesn't live there anymore.
3. Even if it IS illegal (could be Environment Agency legitimately investigating the leaking cesspit/sewerage for e.g.) it would be a civil matter not a criminal one, police not interested.

1639506819596.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I love that she's worried about what her kids will think if she goes down tomorrow 😂😂 Yup, they'll be gutted that you've been punished for committing a crime. Stupid thick witch 🙄
Yet she's not worried about them seeing her shove a phone up her fandango, having a toe shoved up her snatch, endless 'sexy' topless poses, tons of naked pics showing her tattooed fanny, tons of pics of her being a drunken drugged up slag. Or reading about her constantly slagging off their dads.
She really is sick. She is seriously deluded. And I honestly believe she is dangerous. She would kill someone & show no remorse or accept any responsibility 😕

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow, huge amount of comments on The Fail article 😳 Not 1 in her favour. Everyone wants her locked up! If any of you have an account to comment on there can you please put that she's been seen driving since the accident 😊 and keep adding the comment. That'll ruffle a few more feathers. Surely from the comments she must see how despised she is 🥴
Who saw her driving!

Reactions: 10
3. Even if it IS illegal (could be Environment Agency legitimately investigating the leaking cesspit/sewerage for e.g.) it would be a civil matter not a criminal one, police not interested.

View attachment 924293
OMG ~ she lets Harvey run around NAKED?? Mother of the year NOT!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

View attachment 924293
She can tell the cops tomorrow as they lead her out of the dock in handcuffs then can't she. Miserable auld bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 924293
Love the way she implies all autistic people like to wander round naked, that would be a nope for my autistic relative, they prefer clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

View attachment 924293
Harvey goes out naked? This can't be really surely? :oops: She is his mother and shouldn't let him be doing that as that is one thing that CAN
become a police matter, it's called 'indecent exposure'. People can be prosecuted for being naked in view of others, even if they're on their own property. Of course H won't know that..... but she is the bleeping parent! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Shonky cars or is it his extra-curricular sniff activities?
We’ll it’s not the cars is it , because he’d have to leave her side to do that & I’m guessing he isn’t allowed to 🤔

If I was a journo after a hot story I’d start following him , even if it’s sniff there’d have to be drop offs & pick ups ,

He’s an all round utterly shady character .

Where are the ex girlfriends ?

Ex boyfriends ?

Ex employers ?

I can understand people not really wanting to be overly associated with him & his current obvious & embarrassing situation , but it’s like he didn’t exist until her …..

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Q. Is there proof of her driving since the accident, or is this being kept to one side if she gets a suspended sentence & then drop the bombshell?
I said similar this morning, Binfest said there 'was evidence and they were trying to get to it' or words to that effect, so not being a copper or someone with any authority, how could it be 'got' unless someone online has commented they have footage? ...then they could be asked to share it. Whatever the case might be it doesn't seem likely the evidence could be given to the court in time for tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.