Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks more like wanker chops…you know dirty and covered in tattoos!
Yes, sounds the same🤔

My god this is all so confusing...I'm trying to make a curry as well. Right, I'm turning off my phone...back later😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know he reads here and I know he'll screenshot what I say. It's bad enough having him threatening me before.
And if (as we presume) you are related to that asshole, how does that go down with the Family with his threatening you? Are they proud of him and all he's supposédly achieved in landing that hideous old gargoyle as his potential Missus? (Or so she thinks at any rate! LOL)

Reactions: 25
Looks like Lozza is doing the lip fillers now, she could do KPs and they can compare notes about Charlie Boy 🤣
B&Q could do skanky's make-up regime. Plenty of Polyfilla and garden shed paint to give her that "tanned Goddess" look she craves LOL

Nah I think initially he thought he'd tolerate her to get a bit of fame, I reckon he began to despise her, saw what chaos her life is from close quarters and hatched a plan to leave this relationship a lot richer than he went into it.
I hope that is the case even though I despise the creep

Reactions: 12
Precisely, @Binfest suggested there is proof, but nothing has materialised, so am wondering 💭 is it true, and why isn’t it out there!
People can say they have seen her drive recently but its all hearsay, need photographic proof, first hand testimony or similar

Reactions: 18
I know its probably been discussed before, but this thread moves very fast! So, does anyone know the possible maximum sentence she could be facing? X

Reactions: 7
Wow, huge amount of comments on The Fail article 😳 Not 1 in her favour. Everyone wants her locked up! If any of you have an account to comment on there can you please put that she's been seen driving since the accident 😊 and keep adding the comment. That'll ruffle a few more feathers. Surely from the comments she must see how despised she is 🥴
I did read a few comments that she has been seen driving again , but no surprise they disappear very quick . Next time I see one I will screen shot it , post on here , then see how long it lasts on there !!

Reactions: 19
I know its probably been discussed before, but this thread moves very fast! So, does anyone know the possible maximum sentence she could be facing? X
It ought to be a death sentance simply because I loathe the old bag - The Guillotine would be good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Title suggestion: When Katie goes to jail, who will provide stories for the Daily Fail?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.