Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my thoughts/speculations - I think he's after the MM. He persuades her to sell it to him at well below market value on the promise that after the bankruptcy hearings they'll get married and then either live in it or market it as a wedding venue (this agreement being verbal only and not written down). He reassures her that she will still kinda own it because she'd be his spouse and could claim half in any divorce. He convinces her this is the only way for her to hold onto the MM. She agrees, sells it to him at a knockdown price and he disappears from her life in a puff of smoke, renovates MM/redevelops site and makes a tit load of money. Maybe his dad has agreed to invest the money needed to pull off this scam. Cole will threaten her to keep quiet (despite not technically doing anything illegal) by saying he will show the world pics of her snorting coke and being a terrible parent.

Just my theory!
Like it that makes sense, he was apparently slagging her off in Sheesh to a group of people just before he got with her saying what an ugly old slapped she was.

Wow, huge amount of comments on The Fail article 😳 Not 1 in her favour. Everyone wants her locked up! If any of you have an account to comment on there can you please put that she's been seen driving since the accident 😊 and keep adding the comment. That'll ruffle a few more feathers. Surely from the comments she must see how despised she is πŸ₯΄
I’m off there now πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, huge amount of comments on The Fail article 😳 Not 1 in her favour. Everyone wants her locked up! If any of you have an account to comment on there can you please put that she's been seen driving since the accident 😊 and keep adding the comment. That'll ruffle a few more feathers. Surely from the comments she must see how despised she is πŸ₯΄
Oh yes, already done 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just checked out Blackbear PR
All I can say is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Home built website by the look of it, a washed up boxer, a few very low rent reality tv people and a couple of influencers! Amazing what you can knock together from your mums basement nowadays!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Home built website by the look of it, a washed up boxer, a few very low rent reality tv people and a couple of influencers! Amazing what you can knock together from your mums basement nowadays!
Yeah it’s a start up agency

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How will people cope tomorrow? Will you be using a bucket in the corner of your living room and switching off your phones?

I feel a bit like the women who knitted away whilst people were having the pleasure of the guillotine.

I wonder if following the verdict somebody with legal expertise can explain?

Anyway I don’t think the judge would not send someone to prison just because they needed foot surgery. I have seen cases of people who were very elderly and very ill still sent to court even if in an ambulance and on a stretcher. It’s incredibly rare for someone to avoid prison for health reasons.

Have a good day y’all

Anyone for stuffed pigs trotters?
I have my knitting ready! Off wiv 'er 'ead loike wot innit eh!!! I'm in the right country for Madame La Guillotine of course :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm on my way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve already commented but I’ll go back & add that no problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She will just be packing a Mrs Woods suitcase, having to remove all those labels off of everything brand new she has just purchased, like when she bought 2 cases full of brand new stuff for the kids before they went to Turkey. Filling it with Princess lashes, wigs, nails and bathbombs.

For dinner tonight will be an extra large curry, followed by a Maccy-D washed down with a 2 litre bottle of diet coke. Then she will be ready to hide the burner phone to take in, no 3 guesses where :sick: Finally will lay out her JYY chavtastic outfit for court, along with some very expensive trainers for her poorly feet.

She will be Facetiming all her kids as soon as they are home from school telling them they are soooooo cute and telling AFP what to write for her IG statement while she is banged up inside.

I take it the Harvey YT will be scheduled for tomorrow evening as a deflection, unless she puts it on tonight.

Then again, she's probably been in the hairdressers all day having a wash and blowdry. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Cole….
That company must be really shite if they've taken him on :)

• Haha
Q. Is there proof of her driving since the accident, or is this being kept to one side if she gets a suspended sentence & then drop the bombshell?

• Wow
  • Haha
Q. Is there proof of her driving since the accident, or is this being kept to one side if she gets a suspended sentence & then drop the bombshell?
Why would someone wait until after if they have proof? No one likes her enough to protect her do they?

Reactions: 15
He doesn’t want fame though!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
He is most definitely the worst one she’s ever had as her β€˜the one’. Complete and utter arse!!!
But precisely what she DESERVES - someone to treat her as she's treated thousands of others over the decades :)

Karma sunk his Teef into her plastic arse at long last :)

Reactions: 16
Why would someone wait until after if they have proof? No one likes her enough to protect her do they?
Precisely, @Binfest suggested there is proof, but nothing has materialised, so am wondering πŸ’­ is it true, and why isn’t it out there!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.