Katie Price #91 boob jobs and BBL reversed, her get out of jail card is so rehearsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions like "Who da fuq are you?" And "What talent do you have, no seriously what do you do?"
1. He can light up a dark room just by smiling

2. He can do magic and make things disappear - just by walking in a room full of Peeps

3. Do a great Bulldog impression

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The red-Tops are saying she's getting lip-fillers and Botox today in readiness for her sentencing tomorrow - W0W, she loves her pain meds doesn't she??
I hope her creditors are keeping a diary of how they are struggling to make ends meet while she is spending THEIR money 🀬🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Lozza is doing the lip fillers now, she could do KPs and they can compare notes about Charlie Boy 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well, @ouroboros, we're all hoping and praying that secretly he's gonna bring her down!
I definitely think he has some other sexual interests outside of her. Every man she’s been with has eventually said she has really gross hygiene and she is not fanciable anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Seriously though, what is his motivation?
Just my thoughts/speculations - I think he's after the MM. He persuades her to sell it to him at well below market value on the promise that after the bankruptcy hearings they'll get married and then either live in it or market it as a wedding venue (this agreement being verbal only and not written down). He reassures her that she will still kinda own it because she'd be his spouse and could claim half in any divorce. He convinces her this is the only way for her to hold onto the MM. She agrees, sells it to him at a knockdown price and he disappears from her life in a puff of smoke, renovates MM/redevelops site and makes a tit load of money. Maybe his dad has agreed to invest the money needed to pull off this scam. Cole will threaten her to keep quiet (despite not technically doing anything illegal) by saying he will show the world pics of her snorting coke and being a terrible parent.

Just my theory!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just my thoughts/speculations - I think he's after the MM. He persuades her to sell it to him at well below market value on the promise that after the bankruptcy hearings they'll get married and then either live in it or market it as a wedding venue (this agreement being verbal only and not written down). He reassures her that she will still kinda own it because she'd be his spouse and could claim half in any divorce. He convinces her this is the only way for her to hold onto the MM. She agrees, sells it to him at a knockdown price and he disappears from her life in a puff of smoke, renovates MM/redevelops site and makes a tit load of money. Maybe his dad has agreed to invest the money needed to pull off this scam. Cole will threaten her to keep quiet (despite not technically doing anything illegal) by saying he will show the world pics of her snorting coke and being a terrible parent.

Just my theory!
Seriously he puts himself thorough having to lick that for a mucky mansion though! 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Seriously he puts himself thorough having to lick that for a mucky mansion though! 🀣
Nah I think initially he thought he'd tolerate her to get a bit of fame, I reckon he began to despise her, saw what chaos her life is from close quarters and hatched a plan to leave this relationship a lot richer than he went into it.

• Haha
A far less exciting theory is that he is the male version of her-thick as tit,lazy,selfish,wants something for nothing,very deluded notions of grandeur and led by his nose

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, huge amount of comments on The Fail article 😳 Not 1 in her favour. Everyone wants her locked up! If any of you have an account to comment on there can you please put that she's been seen driving since the accident 😊 and keep adding the comment. That'll ruffle a few more feathers. Surely from the comments she must see how despised she is πŸ₯΄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.