Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is off the car lot. Has anyone noticed that the most recent cars on the lot are photographed on a country lane rather than next to his father's house. 🏠 🚗🚗
i actaully think those cars are advertised on another little dunrow car dealers site tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Roll on the 15th, and FrankenPrice’s date with destiny. Will turn up at Court in a wheelchair or on crutches, recovering from surgery. AFP dragging an oxygen bottle on one side and Car Rash, on the other side, dragging his under bite jaw like the Desperate Dan he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That pic was obvs taken when they were at AFP the other week.

surprised Carl is allowed to post pictures of the kids on his IG stories 😡
She will have told numnuts to post it just to piss Kieran and Michelle off, very dangerous game she’s playing, and he has zero shame😡 whilst Kieran is making memories with his family, all she has is old photos and vids on her phone - tragic

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Roll on the 15th, and FrankenPrice’s date with destiny. Will turn up at Court in a wheelchair or on crutches, recovering from surgery. AFP dragging an oxygen bottle on one side and Car Rash, on the other side, dragging his under bite jaw like the Desperate Dan he is.
I dont even think it will happen tbh..my betting is a new year year hearing.........................................................but you never know ...............she deffo thinks shes done enough with the sob storys the past few weeks to maybe get off with this but again like ive said before she aint getting her licence back thats surely a definate? Its safe to safe who is controling all this circus and its not katy price.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pic was obvs taken when they were at AFP the other week.

surprised Carl is allowed to post pictures of the kids on his IG stories 😡
He seems a bit pervy where the children are concerned, I'd want him DBS tested before I'd let him near mine.

Reactions: 16
Jett picture is from ones she took in summer at friends pool, picture of Princess is them clapping for NHS so all kids pictures old

Reactions: 18
Found this from 2019 when she got the 5 year restraining order

How's that karma coming along Katie, it's not Michelle who's in court on Wednesday is it? 😬 😅

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 12.02.16.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 12.11.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Found this from 2019 when she got the 5 year restraining order

How's that karma coming along Katie, it's not Michelle who's in court on Wednesday is it? 😬 😅

View attachment 917719View attachment 917720
The only 'Karma' she has is having to pick up the pieces of your car crash of a life. Looking after your kids when they are upset because they can't understand why 'mummy' can't look after them like a normal parent.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ok on a chat show last night one of the guests showed pictures he drew when he was 13….pretty good representation of what the reality probably looks like now (apart from the bazooka size) 🤣🤣
Oooh, I like the Westbrook-esq deviated septum! It's almost like he knew that many years down the line Krustie would have snorted her way through twelve acres of Columbia's finest 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only 'Karma' she has is having to pick up the pieces of your car crash of a life. Looking after your kids when they are upset because they can't understand why 'mummy' can't look after them like a normal parent.
Why would you want to piss off a person that’s going to be at least partly raising your children?

Reactions: 19
A genuine smile with his dad….🥰
Her idea of being a parent is miles apart from anyone elses and absolutely disgusts me 😡😡😡. Her manky frog filled pull video.
Her relief because she'd walked J & B up a shop asile with xmas lights she spoke directly to the camera, and smirking and said she would have to take them to see santa now as if the thought of it was her worst nightmare.
Then it was sitting at the pool asking how many people would do this! Parents spend time with their kids very day doing what things the kids like all the time. Parenting is not just spending time at the hairdressers you selfish self centred witch.
Then there was her growing that she'd made the kids a pre-packed dinner, done there homework and got them bathed as if she deserved a medal.
Stupid Stupid pathetic excuse of a human being. She infuriates the absolute bejayus out of me. She hasn't even got the intelligence to realise every video she posts just confirms how tit she is. She may have birthed 5 kids but thats were her mothering skills stopped, ......correction, she couldn't even care for them properly when they were in her womb! Thank duck mother nature has stepped in stopped her producing anymore 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i honestly don’t know how Michelle and Emz manage to hold their tongues.. of course both have more class.. but still.. KP could test test the patience of a nun !
I know, can you imagine a heavily pregnant Michelle looking after 3 kids and having to deal with her
Couple of questions tattlers:
*What’s crazy days and nights
*any truth to Carl being her dealer?

I eagerly await your replies
crazy days and nights.net is an industry lawyer blind site. It’s very accurate. It was talking about Epstein and Weinstein years before the media exposed them.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Why would you want to piss off a person that’s going to be at least partly raising your children?
Well she isn't AT ALL RESPONSIBLE for any of those children but then she doesn't give a frig that someone else is doing all the donkey work whilst she has more surgery on her plastic body or goes on 'oliday. Why would she care?

Reactions: 18
I dont even think it will happen tbh..my betting is a new year year hearing.........................................................but you never know ...............she deffo thinks shes done enough with the sob storys the past few weeks to maybe get off with this but again like ive said before she aint getting her licence back thats surely a definate? Its safe to safe who is controling all this circus and its not katy price.
And will go through them gears from Monday, with Harvey and AFP sob stories. Same old rinse and repeat storylines. AFP has been dying since the pyramids were built. Harvey needs me… I see him every weekend, other than when I am pissed up, drugged up, getting pile drivered, holidaying, having surgery, recovering from surgery or anything else that is more appealing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.