Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the Porsche is on their website…also very surprised to see the company address on the automotive website is the MM… 🤔🤔

437B9B5B-D68B-4165-A7CF-9049BD14C4AC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah the Porsche is on their website…also very surprised to see the company address on the automotive website is the MM… 🤔🤔

View attachment 917767
So then surely the lapsed mortgage holders who stupidly allowed the old boot to live there will have something to say about wanky registering his shonky "business" at Trampy Towers?

Oh and shouldn't that ad say USED BY A TURD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So then surely the lapsed mortgage holders who stupidly allowed the old boot to live there will have something to say about wanky registering his shonky "business" at Trampy Towers?

Must be paying her rent or thats her trade to him for being her butler boy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you want to piss off a person that’s going to be at least partly raising your children?
It's because she believes the entire world revolves around her and her drama, she has no fucks to give about those poor kids. Her concern extends to what those children can do for her, they are props in her drama and nothing else. As far as Price is concerned raising those children, reading them bedtime stories, caring for them when they are ill, getting them to school with a clean uniform, healthy lunch, warm safe and cared for, all that is for mugs, she thinks Michelle and Emily are mugs for doing that.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m glad someone pointed out the correct version of ‘too’ to him 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder why he felt compelled to respond to that one comment only out of all the comments on there.,obviously hit a nerve ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In one of those putrid swimming pool shots (WHO told her that footage was a good idea?!) there is someone wearing socks and sliders. If that is Carl, is that another indicator that it is old footage? Or if more recent, then WTF is he doing near the kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In one of those putrid swimming pool shots (WHO told her that footage was a good idea?!) there is someone wearing socks and sliders. If that is Carl, is that another indicator that it is old footage? Or if more recent, then WTF is he doing near the kids?
I think that is probably Chris Harris Filming the YouTube.

Reactions: 15
I'm catching up and I've just been learning about that swimming pool effort, what the actual duck??
Why would Katie allow her children anywhere near that? it's a health hazard for a start, if those
kids get sick because of their activity...... watch this space.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Roll on the 15th, and FrankenPrice’s date with destiny. Will turn up at Court in a wheelchair or on crutches, recovering from surgery. AFP dragging an oxygen bottle on one side and Car Rash, on the other side, dragging his under bite jaw like the Desperate Dan he is.
[/QUOTE
I'm catching up and I've just been learning about that swimming pool effort, what the actual duck??
Why would Katie allow her children anywhere near that? it's a health hazard for a start, if those
kids get sick because of their activity...... watch this space.
Jett is sick with a chest infection 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Michelle posted on her Instagram that he was unwell with a chest infection and she was caring for him the past two days.
Does Katie know???? Oh hang on, she was prepping to get her tits done...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Is he very publicly posting that the MM is being used for business purposes to cause her more problems 🤔
He is without doubt mocking her in soooooo many ways. She's too stupid to see it. Or maybe she does see it but really is backed into a corner by him that she can't get out of 🤷 He really is bringing her down 🥴

She is beyond any help at all now. I've been saying it for ages....she needs sectioning. She's been fighting to plaster over the cracks in every aspect of her life for months. It's not working. The entire tit show has exploded open. Delusional doesn't even come close. Surely even the hardcore handful of minions are struggling to praise her at this point?

Are The Fail now leaving open comments to deliberately see her get absolutely slaughtered? The comments very clearly show that everyone is absolutely sick to death of her.

Nobody gives a duck about her. Nobody gives a duck if she's had surgery or not. Nobody wants to read her latest lies. Nobody wants to hear her bad mouth the father's of her children again & again & again. Nobody cares if she does or doesn't marry Crawl. Nobody wants to buy anything she's trying to flog. Nobody is interested because she's now beyond boring. She really is well & truly boring 😴😴🥱🥱

People do want to see her face justice. People do want to see her held accountable. People do want to see her creditors paid.

Her poor, poor kids. The damage she does them is unforgivable. She is an absolutely worthless parasite 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Really? I'm not really up to speed.
Michelle posted on her Instagram that she was looking after Jett as he was off school with a chest infection. The day she posted he had been off 2 days and it was the day after the frog hunting picture in the rancid swimming pool 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.