Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Daddy Woods agree to Cole having all the cars at someone else's address and why does he let Cole drive them all??! You'd think expensive cars like that would need hefty insurance, surely it has been invalidated by them being at the MM.

What a bizarre way to run a business ( allegedly :unsure: )

So the customer is always wrong and a massive pain in the arse when you go to Crawl. Nice.
Dodgy dealer in many forms

Reactions: 14
Did you read in that shite article in the Scum that she's justifying having all the lard siphoned out so that the extra weight won't damage her life-threateningly injured feet any further? What a joke!
How she can keep banging on about those plates of meat of hers knowing how her plates of meat got bust up in the first place is shocking to me.. I believe what that poster said a few threads back (can’t remember who) about the cause.. 😲😲😲😲😲

Is anybody going to tell mortgage company mm is being used as a business address?
Maybe @Cloud ChaserT would find this info useful..

Reactions: 14
Why does Daddy Woods agree to Cole having all the cars at someone else's address and why does he let Cole drive them all??! You'd think expensive cars like that would need hefty insurance, surely it has been invalidated by them being at the MM.

What a bizarre way to run a business ( allegedly :unsure: )

So the customer is always wrong and a massive pain in the arse when you go to Crawl. Nice.
Well that BMW skanky wrote-off after her capers whilst off her head certainly won't have been insured so Daddy Woods lost out on that payday didn't he? :) I suppose she'll have access to all the motors stored at Trampy Towers won't she so even if they keep her licence after this next debacle in Court she'll have a few nice vehicles to choose from when she feels "lonely" or needs a fix next time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well they are shifty pigs and deserve all the tit they give each other. It's the poor unfortunate souls these lowlifes come into contact with I feel sorry for. What's the saying? Your vibe chooses your tribe. Good luck with your quest for the one skanks. You'll only attract people with subterranean attributes. Well done Pwicey. Come on down love. You've hit the jackpot woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's finally got The One alright :) He's just as vile as she is so they're a Match Made in Hell :)

How she can keep banging on about those plates of meat of hers knowing how her plates of meat got bust up in the first place is shocking to me.. I believe what that poster said a few threads back (can’t remember who) about the cause.. 😲😲😲😲😲

Maybe @Cloud ChaserT would find this info useful..
I'll believe it too but frankly because its her I couldn't give a shite either way :)

Reactions: 16
Well they are shifty pigs and deserve all the tit they give each other. It's the poor unfortunate souls these lowlifes come into contact with I feel sorry for. What's the saying? Your vibe chooses your tribe. Good luck with your quest for the one skanks. You'll only attract people with subterranean attributes. Well done Pwicey. Come on down love. You've hit the jackpot woohoo!
I sang the 2nd sentence of your post in the voice of Ursula - The Little Mermaid film 🤦🏻‍♀️I clearly need a lie down🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.