Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mean to imply they're all lazy, my sarcasm was directed at a poster saying 'everything' printed is lies (obviously not everything is), when the journalists follow due process of asking for comment from the subject ( KP) but for some reason these days she always refuses...and then complains about lies being written!

Yes, it looks like the villa her and Crawl went to in May, same walls and tiles.
Oh, I wasn't implying that you were implying (if you see what I mean). I just wanted to mount a defense of tabloid hacks, since the online ones have pretty grueling jobs. I know it's not exactly working down a coal mine, but having to produce a lot of nonsensical copy eight or ten times a day is pretty soul-sapping. Meanwhile, old KP doesn't make it easier, leaking this stuff and then complaining when they write about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
According to the Daily Fail story where she hopes she won’t go to prison, she says they took Harvey to Winter Wonderland. Did anyone see pics of H being there? I only remember seeing pics of the two sloths when they were there.
The picture they used of the 3 of them was at the Cotswold Park place, it has a light trail, certainly a case here of the media getting it wrong 🙄 definitely not Winter wonderland.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh, I wasn't implying that you were implying (if you see what I mean). I just wanted to mount a defense of tabloid hacks, since the online ones have pretty grueling jobs. I know it's not exactly like working down a coal mine, but having to produce a lot of nonsensical copy eight or ten times a day is pretty soul-sapping. Meanwhile, old KP doesn't make it easier, leaking this stuff and then complaining that they wrote about it.
No worries :) I imagine it is quite hard for the younger journalists churning out stuff and some of them probably don't even get named. I just wish someone would do some real investigating, I expect most are waiting for her to be convicted, so we'll have to wait!

The picture they used of the 3 of them was at the Cotswold Park place, it has a light trail, certainly a case here of the media getting it wrong 🙄 definitely not Winter wonderland.
Balls, I fell for that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her idea of being a parent is miles apart from anyone elses and absolutely disgusts me 😡😡😡. Her manky frog filled pull video.
Her relief because she'd walked J & B up a shop asile with xmas lights she spoke directly to the camera, and smirking and said she would have to take them to see santa now as if the thought of it was her worst nightmare.
Then it was sitting at the pool asking how many people would do this! Parents spend time with their kids very day doing what things the kids like all the time. Parenting is not just spending time at the hairdressers you selfish self centred witch.
Then there was her growing that she'd made the kids a pre-packed dinner, done there homework and got them bathed as if she deserved a medal.
Stupid Stupid pathetic excuse of a human being. She infuriates the absolute bejayus out of me. She hasn't even got the intelligence to realise every video she posts just confirms how tit she is. She may have birthed 5 kids but thats were her mothering skills stopped, ......correction, she couldn't even care for them properly when they were in her womb! Thank duck mother nature has stepped in stopped her producing anymore 😡😡😡
Yes indeed, how many parents would do this ,if she means put your kids in danger of illnesses from that infested pool KP. Not many I hope. You may as well have taken them bogsnorkelling with all the horrors in bogs. Oh my word. duck me sideways, there's really no hope

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought. She is just trying to portray herself as this involved mum so people can feel sorry for her on Wednesday. Oh, look, she can’t go to jail because she is the only one to take Harvey out and about. Yeah, right!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ok, let's get this straight.

The frog hunting pictures are old, yes?
Bunny has short hair, they've been shown before.
Old pictures. Long ago. Not now.

Jett apparently has a bad chest.
This is now, not long ago. Now.

So the two are not related.

This has been brought to you via father dougal learning about perspective and cows. Close and far away. Small and large.
Then and now.

duck me, it's like living in a parallel universe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 love your summary, brilliant.
I thought the frog hunting was done reasonably recent. She has documented 2 recent visits with the kids, broken nails the other day, kids were eating chips, so probably not then. Then when she was with AFP at the beach, the evening before she had a JYY shoot and did wear a pink outfit like that (20 November) so could of been then, as Fern and Jeyda were also in the garden centre that day too, she always keeps Jeyda waiting hours on end. At the end of the video you can hear other voices in the background. Just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️

The Bespoke automotive autotrader pictures, that is the MM drive they are pictured on, so maybe keeping them on her land and not at Daddy Woods.

Reactions: 17
Are you thinking of this? As this isn’t at winter wonderland
Enchanted Light Trail - Cotswold Farm Park - Home of Adam Henson

The lodge they stayed at last weekend has an Enchanted Light Trail. it was sloppy journo reporting.

Ah sorry didn't see you'd already replied!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Bespoke automotive autotrader pictures, that is the MM drive they are pictured on, so maybe keeping them on her land and not at Daddy Woods.
Maybe that’s why the drone was over the house recently. Wishful thinking anyway!

Reactions: 8

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Daddy Woods agree to Cole having all the cars at someone else's address and why does he let Cole drive them all??! You'd think expensive cars like that would need hefty insurance, surely it has been invalidated by them being at the MM.

What a bizarre way to run a business ( allegedly :unsure: )

Creepo and his ‘Banter’ again..🙄
So the customer is always wrong and a massive pain in the arse when you go to Crawl. Nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This may have been his plan all along.. he encouraged her to drive that morning off her chuff, she gets banged up and Creepo gets the keys to the MM..🤔 sod “Bye Felicia” it’s “Bye Jordan” 🤣
As crazy as it sounds, you could be onto something, with those two plotters who knows when they have planned for each other.

Reactions: 14
Did you read in that shite article in the Scum that she's justifying having all the lard siphoned out so that the extra weight won't damage her life-threateningly injured feet any further? What a joke!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.